💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Chromatica appreciation 💗⚔️

Cello

Featured Posts

Cello

Gaga is my comfort person when I'm down, and right now I really appreciate the Chromatica album and era, and in particular this interview where she describes overcoming a long depressive episode and other mental health issues in creating this album. I think this might be my favourite interview she's ever done, it really speaks to me and gives me a lot of hope for my own life. Thank you Lady G 💗

All of the songs on the album resonate with me from time to time but currently it's Fun Tonight 

Feelin' something that I can't explain
Think it's a wound I still entertain
I'd do anything to numb the flame
I guess I'm just on fire these days
I can't see straight, I can't see me
There's too much hurt caught in between
Wish I could be what I know I am
This moment's hijacked my plans

I'm also so excited to see where the next era takes us in this new happier phase of her life. 🖤

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Like 2
  • Love 20

Blackout19

her best album

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

Cello
14 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

her best album

Free Woman supremacy :holdmyhand:

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • YAAAS 4
  • Shook 1

steven

Chromatica is sooo good, it's probably my fave after TFM

• YAAAS 3

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, Cello said:

Not Funny Reaction GIF

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

PMM

same as ARTPOP, when i hear word "chromatica" i think about the era not the album. and we know those 2 eras 

I Am a Joke
  • Thanks 1

gagzus

Probably on par with BTW for my most played album of hers. Free Woman is still my favourite song too.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

HelloHangoverz

A v necessary thread. Chromatica is so overlooked to me. And those Fun Tonight lyrics you mentioned are my favourite lyrics from the whole album. "Wish I could be what I know I am" is such a beautifully simple way of describing how we all feel at times.

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Roronoa

Free Woman is a bop.

Edited by Roronoa
  • YAAAS 6
  • Thanks 2

gagzus

“This is my dance floor, I fought for”

Always feels so poignant to me, because she basically fought for her dance music to be played and was a woman in a man’s world and she’s finally now at the top of her field. I think if she’d said f- it! and stuck to being fully EDM after ARTPOP she could’ve easily been the queen of dance music I think.

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

julz

The title itself is so cool, grandiose, genius, other worldly. Like, when you say Chromatica... like wow, her mind. Who would have thought of such title for a music album.

Why does this thread make me feel like something is near..Like this is now a real goodbye to the Chromatica era :bradley:

• Love 6

Blackout19
1 hour ago, Cello said:

forever :heart:

• Love 1

Blackout19
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

Free Woman is still my favourite song too.

taste :flutter:

• Love 1

Starmie25

Forever grateful she kept her promise and gave us the concert film.

Gaga went above and beyond for the Chromatica Ball.  :tony:

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 6

Nessun Dorma

AWww thank you for making this thread @Cello ! Chromatica holds a very special place in my heart! It’s not my favorite album musically speaking, but I find it so personal and it was so important for Gaga to overcome a hard period of her life. I’m just glad she was able to gift us with this alternative universe! 

Fun Tonight is my favorite record from the album and the extract you mentioned is my favorite as all, I can so relate to it! 

This interview with Zane was remarkable, I love how she talks openly about her mental health. This made me think of Oprah’s 2020 Vision Tour Visionaries with Gaga, it’s my favorite interview ever, I can’t say how many times I’ve watched it and how much it helped me with my own mental health struggles. 

Anyway, I love her so much, I’m often amazed by her talent and it’s a joy to be able to live in the same time as her and witness all her greatness as an artist and as a human being! 

Kindness Punk
  • Like 2
  • Love 2