💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna is now prepared to go back to the studio to work on R9

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 36
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Luke78619

She spent all this time on a set of songs and now she is “starting over” :air: album coming in 2032, poor Navy :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 2

AnglerfishbraBENUS

if it’s good - no one will remember the wait. 

• Like 7
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

HelloHangoverz

That poor navy. I'm ready to "start"?? :ladyhaha:

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 4

Red

One day she’s retiring, next day she’s remaking R9 from scratch… what a roller coaster of emotions the Navy has to go through. A really slow one, that is. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 3

mamo

this is how I feel every time I say I'm going back to the gym...:billie:

edit: just know my ass phat af though ! 

Edited by mamo
you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

LG7 time now
4 minutes ago, Red said:

One day she’s retiring, next day she’s remaking R9 from scratch… what a roller coaster of emotions the Navy has to go through. A really slow one, that is. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if she said that BECAUSE of the t-shirt. I wouldn’t take that seriously. Maybe I’m completely wrong, but I feel that she won’t release more albums. She just pretends she will so that her fans stand by her:traumatica:

Edited by LG7 time now

Gorehound

She must have got too high that day.

I'm fine, Ta

Red
5 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if she said that BECAUSE of the t-shirt. I wouldn’t take that seriously. Maybe I’m completely wrong, but I feel that she won’t release more albums. She just pretends she will so that her fans stand by her:traumatica:

Like I said in the “retirement” thread, I believe we’re gonna get R9 but it will take years/decades. 

• Love 1

LG7 time now
1 minute ago, Red said:

Like I said in the “retirement” thread, I believe we’re gonna get R9 but it will take years/decades. 

After all, she used to release an album every year and I wonder if it was just a contractual obligation that she followed. Maybe it was too heavy for her? :traumatica: She could’ve been the biggest hit maker in history, and EASILY. Maybe she just wants to slow it down because she felt horrible all these years? 

• Like 1

Anderson123

Can you imagine if the R9 version she has right now are the sessions from 2017-2019 ? I wonder if she still had the plans for one reggae and one dance hall or if that has changed as she started recording new ones. It's gonna be a long wait for the fans lol but at least it seems like she's being honest about her process. That taking a break thing and listening to them with a new perspective can be good I guess. 

Red
Just now, LG7 time now said:

After all, she used to release an album every year and I wonder if it was just a contractual obligation that she followed. Maybe it was too heavy for her? :traumatica: She could’ve been the biggest hit maker in history, and EASILY. Maybe she just wants to slow it down because she felt horrible all these years? 

Given that her albums used to be a handful of good songs (the singles) and several fillers, you may be right

• Like 6

Rifek

She’s the most cruel pop singer of all time. And she loves it.  

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

julz

I think this is just a response to fans who are boycotting Fenty due to her avoidance of new music :laughga:

But imagine it comes one day, i know the internet will break :giveup: