Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Chappell Roan turned down offer to perform at White House for Pride

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Sunny
56 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

So you're a one-issue voter?

That definitely isn't one-issue voting, and either way them not wanting to support a party that supports genocide is valid, and morally right. In the context of the upcoming US elections, Biden / democrats is the only right vote; however, that doesn't imply that we should be complacent to the other atrocities the democrats are supporting.

What most of people here fail to realize is that both democrats and republicans share the same core values of America's foreign politics, such as supporting Israel etc. Democrats provide way more freedom for the marginalized American, but it's just a facade. 

I like dancin', and ponies....
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

King of the Fall
1 hour ago, thedirtymonster said:

You say "Biden is equally as bad as Trump" and you're "Educated"...

Umm,Biden is trying to maintain peace for Americans and is attempting to provide aid to Palestinians. Meanwhile, Trump says Israel needs to "get the job done", seemingly meaning Israel needs to eradicate Palestinians and claim the land as their own, and his cronies are signing Israeli missiles to "Finish Them"....But, you're educated?? And Biden is "equally as bad as Trump"....Wow....

Joe Bidens "aid to Palestinians" is a smokescreen that does nothing in practical terms, it is purely to win brownie points with voters who are angry at him. Biden can claim that he is helping Palestinians all he wants but the fact he continues to supply Israel with funds and weapons which are used to kill thousands of people make his talk hollow

I will still vote for him because Trump can't be allowed to win but let's not act like Biden is out there doing all he can to help Palestinians

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Nutella
24 minutes ago, Sunny said:

In the context of the upcoming US elections, Biden / democrats is the only right vote

Democrats provide way more freedom for the marginalized American, but it's just a facade. 

16 minutes ago, King of the Fall said:

I will still vote for him because Trump can't be allowed to win

but let's not act like Biden is out there doing all he can to help Palestinians

Politics is nothing but self-serving facades (with tons of roadblocks complicating things).

You're both right, IMO.

I just hope people on this site realize THE KEY is choosing the right person to have power.

Because yes, one side🟦 provides more freedoms than the other.

And, ironically, a faction of the other side🟥

would literally gas some of their own citizens to death f they were able to.

Yes, it is becoming that black & white, as 🟥 becomes more insanely evil.

The Proud Boys ARE standing by (and they are not the only right-wing mutation).

Dragging Biden is a form of deflection.

In this context, deflection CAN lead to despair....

the likes of which haven't been seen in 80 years.

Again........ still avoidable 🗳️🟦

Some people just need to wake tf up... and/or SHUT TF UP.

• Like 2

Pennywise
4 hours ago, JessFletch said:

and THEN, once things are relatively safe,

we can hold Biden’s feet to the fire (so to speak),

compelling him to do our bidding as a public servant.

You guys kept saying this back in 2020 too and did absolutely nothing as such :huntyga:

The truth is that there will NEVER be a time that’s “proper” for liberals to accept criticism of Biden. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Thanks 2

Nutella
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

You guys kept saying this back in 2020 too and did absolutely nothing as such :huntyga:

The truth is that there will NEVER be a time that’s “proper” for liberals to accept criticism of Biden. 

You talk as if you know me.

B*tch, I openly criticize Biden all the time IRL.

Not on here, though.

Because, on here, some dipsh*t will see the

"Trump called Taylor pretty" thread and be like

"LOLz he likes my fave, should i vote for him?? 🤪 maybe i should, i mean, my friend on GGD said something bad about biden, and i trust her, and trump is funny sometimes lolzzz"

Some people ARE that myopic and uninformed.

So choose your words more carefully,

or be prepared to EAT THEM.

• Like 2

Pennywise
5 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

Some people ARE that myopic and uninformed

Well, unfortunately, you’re right on this :alsemanche:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Ziggy
3 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

I agree that it rings hollow. Yes, there have been rollbacks, but surely she can discern that this is the doing of a Republican-majority Senate and Congress, not the Biden administration... right? :oprah:

I mean…I think she’s trying to obliquely protest for Palestine or Israel in the most vague way possible. Like I don’t think she was expressing a pov in the speech but the way she phrased it could resonate with anyone. I think it’s meant to be a protest of government in general which is very popular with her audience, and she gets the advantage of not having to say much of anything to do it lol

• Like 3

Vicixs
9 hours ago, ActualPatient said:

I think we have a different definition of "equally as bad" but I definitely appreciate your sentiment.

Didn’t know supporting a genocide wasn’t “equally as bad”

Religion is a product to sell.
  • Thanks 1

Nutella
7 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

Didn’t know supporting a genocide wasn’t “equally as bad”

You think Trump and Biden are the same kind of threat to the US and to the world?

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

I mean…I think she’s trying to obliquely protest for Palestine or Israel in the most vague way possible. Like I don’t think she was expressing a pov in the speech but the way she phrased it could resonate with anyone. I think it’s meant to be a protest of government in general which is very popular with her audience, and she gets the advantage of not having to say much of anything to do it lol

Yeah, the statement is pretty much a political Rorschach test: you can read into it whatever you want lol

• Thanks 1

Monstermilo
17 hours ago, Pharamon said:

This is the right thing to do... Biden is equally as bad as Trump.

are you serious 

trumps a literal wannabe dictator - bidens far from perfect but hes better than trump on every single issue 

• Like 1

Vicixs
14 hours ago, JessFletch said:

You think Trump and Biden are the same kind of threat to the US and to the world?

7 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

are you serious 

trumps a literal wannabe dictator - bidens far from perfect but hes better than trump on every single issue 

again, Biden is SUPPORTING A GENOCIDE. They are equally as bad. The difference is Biden does it with BLM hashtags and rainbows.

Religion is a product to sell.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Nutella
1 minute ago, Grigio Guy said:

again, Biden is SUPPORTING A GENOCIDE. They are equally as bad. The difference is Biden does it with BLM hashtags and rainbows.

JFC, YOU deserve Trump as YOUR president.

Cognizant Americans deserve better.

Ladle Ghoulash
12 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

Call me back when Biden wants to dissolve the Constitution and send the military in the streets to quell domestic protests (I won’t be hearing from you) 

Nutella
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Call me back when Biden wants to dissolve the Constitution and send the military in the streets to quell domestic protests (I won’t be hearing from you) 

No, you probably will.

They'll just be saying the same thing over and over.

With friends like her, who needs republicans?