💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chappell Roan turned down offer to perform at White House for Pride

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Pharamon
Just now, JessFletch said:

How? How do we pull the US out of this tailspin?

Not a rhetorical question.

You are wrong and what you are doing in this thread is dangerous.

I am not wrong, it takes moments to educate yourself on the decisions Biden has made. Voting and supporting Biden just because he's somewhat pro-lgbt doesn't mean anything. Doesn't make him a good president. Choosing to vote for Biden just because Trump is a way worse choice tells you enough about Biden too.

• Thanks 1

JessFletch
1 minute ago, Pharamon said:

Voting and supporting Biden just because he's somewhat pro-lgbt doesn't mean anything.

Doesn't make him a good president.

Choosing to vote for Biden just because Trump is a way worse choice tells you enough about Biden too.

I didn't say Biden was a good president.

But he is better than Trump,

and calling that fact into question,

potentially stealing votes from him,

and thereby empowering DONALD TRUMP

is dangerous.

So yes....? I will vote for Biden because

yes....? Trump is a worse choice.

That's how voting works.

⚫️
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
6 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

I am not wrong, it takes moments to educate yourself on the decisions Biden has made. Voting and supporting Biden just because he's somewhat pro-lgbt doesn't mean anything. Doesn't make him a good president. Choosing to vote for Biden just because Trump is a way worse choice tells you enough about Biden too.

Sorry, but you are letting perfect be the enemy of the good here. Biden in power is dangerous, Trump in power is more dangerous. It is a choice between the two - which to pick? Obviously the less dangerous.

Don't come at me with "Oh, it's not a choice bewteen the two, if we all voted for this super well-intentioned Green candidate over here!"....realism Mary, realism. That's never gonna happen. Be real.

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

NATAH

oooo love that, gunna stream her album now

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Pennywise
2 hours ago, Sunny said:

Expected that Gagadaily would hate on it since Gaga is a Biden shill. This is the right thing to do, especially with US' support of Israel.

this has been why I've been feeling so disillusioned with ggd these days tbh 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

djBuffoon
3 hours ago, buzzkill said:

i think the logic is that if they are doing enough?

And how much of that could we possibly we attribute to a conservative majority in the Senate, Congress, and Supreme Court? 

• Like 2

djBuffoon
3 hours ago, killme89 said:

I don’t think they are taking a stance against anything. They are just pointing out there isn’t justice and freedom for all which in itself is 100% true. We also got to remember where she’s from , us City gays tend to forget how the rest of the country thinks really fast. 

How do you mean?

hieronymus
57 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

It's so much more than just "Trump vs Biden." If you were actually educated on this, you'd understand that. Unless you're more pro-Trump than I thought, which I'm now realizing could be the case. 

• Like 4

alsemanche

Mother

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 2

Togekiss
2 hours ago, Pharamon said:

This is the right thing to do... Biden is equally as bad as Trump.

Congratulations you’ve graduated from the Tik Tok university of Russian and Chinese propaganda :zilla:

How anyone can say this with a straight face… we truly live in different realities

bring on that pecan pie
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Togekiss

By some of your standards, and I’m being 100% serious here, it’s not even possible to have a “good” US president by the very definition of the job.

bring on that pecan pie
  • Like 4

King of the Fall

I will still vote for Biden over Trump because he is the lesser evil but I think fewer and fewer liberals want to be seen as jumping into bed with such a compromised president. The blowback on social media from pro palestine supporters for artists who have gone to the WH has been intense and Chappell is smart to avoid that

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Thanks 4

Pharamon
32 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

It's so much more than just "Trump vs Biden." If you were actually educated on this, you'd understand that. Unless you're more pro-Trump than I thought, which I'm now realizing could be the case. 

Keep on creating scenarios and assumptions. I refuse to pick up a debate with someone who doesn't even do their research in regards to politics before participating in one.

• LMAO 2

JessFletch
4 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

Keep on creating scenarios and assumptions. I refuse to pick up a debate with someone who doesn't even do their research in regards to politics before participating in one.

You “yeah BUT BIDEN…” ladies always have a lot to say

…..until you suddenly have nothing (of merit) to say in a discussion. Lol

Wishing luck & improved clarity of mind in the future 🖤

⚫️
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, BeyonkaAte said:

AS SHE SHOULD! The past 4 years of liberal domination in the house, senate, and reps have shown nothing but a complete rollback of any progresses made since 2008. The sooner people realise these politicians don't care about anything but lining their pockets, the sooner y'all can start pulling the US out of this tailspin.

Good on Chappell for not wanting to use her platform as a vessel for corrupt politicians. She has her own voice and her own stanses, and i respect her far more than most celebs out there

I mean, liberal domination in Congress is just…not true lmao. They’ve had a simple majority in the Senate since 2021 (and with the filibuster creating a de facto 60 vote threshold for passing legislation, this isn’t even functionally a majority) and they had a slim majority in the House of Reps until the 2022 midterms when the GOP won a slim majority. 

• Like 5