Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Chappell Roan turned down offer to perform at White House for Pride

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Nutella
4 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

Choosing to vote for Biden just because Trump is a way worse choice tells you enough about Biden too.

do you know how to read? That's embarassing.

Thinking people on here would vote for Biden *solely* because of some LGBT bullsh*t is arrogant and humiliating,

and speaks more about YOU as a person than it does about any of the eligible voters on here.

Having the nerve to threaten our democracy by shaking faith in a **LESSER EVIL** is unforgivable,

regardless if Trump wins or not.

Shame on you, @Pharamon.

• Like 4

weed
1 hour ago, Pharamon said:

Neither. I'm European but I stay educated on what's happening there.

So who have you voted for in your country? :flutter:

• YAAAS 3

Pharamon
31 minutes ago, weed said:

So who have you voted for in your country? :flutter:

The far left but unfortunately right after the voting it was revealed that they backed the bill for supplying military equipment for Israel, so I feel so betrayed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Bronco

And here's me thinking that the pride flag thread was going to be the controversial one this week lol 

• LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1

Ziggy
51 minutes ago, MadArchitect said:

all of which come from the conservative party in the congress and senate, and also from local legislation in  conservative dominant states, not from the Biden administration, if trump wins again theyll have much more freedom to do as they please, it will get so much worse.

Well, I don’t think her not performing at the White House determines the election lol you’re not wrong I just don’t think any of that is directly impacted by her appearance the same as Biden ain’t totally in control. I mean here’s the thing: Biden has done plenty of his own volition. There’s only so much where he can hide behind conservative bogeymen. He’s made a stricter border policy, he’s backed Israel basically unequivocally. Trump would be worse for sure but thats not to say Biden would be a total saint sans conservatives. But like I said this is less specific policy action from her and more general marketing grandstanding to galvanize a crowd around her. She ultimately said basically nothing hahahaha

• Like 4

Pharamon
35 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

Thinking people on here would vote for Biden *solely* because of some LGBT bullsh*t is arrogant and humiliating,

and speaks more about YOU as a person than it does about any of the eligible voters on here.

Having the nerve to threaten our democracy by shaking faith in a **LESSER EVIL** is unforgivable,

regardless if Trump wins or not.

Shame on you, @Pharamon.

Step away from the monitor and calm down. You need that. I won't vote for someone just because they pretend to care about the LGBTQ+ community. Even Trump pretended to try to be prolgbt (let me giggle real quick)

I care about social issues as much as the economy and economically Biden didn't help the US at all. You tried to debunk what I provided but none of it is true. 

Even simply googling the inflation rates proves your points are invalid.

U.S. inflation rate for 2021 was 4.70%, a 3.46% increase from 2020. U.S. inflation rate for 2020 was 1.23%, a 0.58% decline from 2019. U.S. inflation rate for 2019 was 1.81%, a 0.63% decline from 2018.

But let's omit the covid years simply because the whole world suffered at the time. And as you can see 

3.1%

On the basis of these inflation forecasts, average consumer price inflation should be 3.1% in 2024 and 2.0% in 2025, compared to 4.06% in 2023 and 9.59% in 2022.

So he did nothing for the inflation to go down. And the prognosis for 2025 already is to be around 4.5-5%. It's far-fetched but they're usually more or less accurate. The rest of the things you wrote there are total nonsense so I won't even bother cause you really need to do more research before you try to act heroic here. Oh wait, let me just point one thing out actually. 

Russia has lost a staggering 87 percent of the total number of active-duty ground troops it had prior to launching its invasion of Ukraine and two-thirds of its pre-invasion tanks ------ this. None of this happened because of the US alone. Please as a European person living very close to Russia. Don't even bother to speak about it when you have no facts backing you up. The reason why their army was almost non-existent at the end of 2023 was simply because of the help coming from European countries e.g. Germany, Poland etc. AND most importantly because of the valiant efforts of Ukrainian forces.

• LMAO 2

Nutella
4 hours ago, Pharamon said:

I am not wrong, it takes moments to educate yourself on the decisions Biden has made.

Voting and supporting Biden just because he's somewhat pro-lgbt doesn't mean anything.

Doesn't make him a good president.

10 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

Step away from the monitor and calm down. You need that. I won't vote for someone just because they pretend to care about the LGBTQ+ community. Even Trump pretended to try to be prolgbt (let me giggle real quick)

I care about social issues as much as the economy and economically Biden didn't help the US at all. You tried to debunk what I provided but none of it is true.

You implied that most people on here were single-issue voters.

You were wrong, and that was a narrow-minded, cavalier judgment.

You just said that I tried to debunk the facts you brought to my attention.

Not only did I NOT try to debunk them, I thanked you for finding them.

Other people debunked them. Lol

I don't want to fight you. I just don't want you to invite misery for people in another country because you don't like what's happening in other parts of the world.

I talk a lot, but I don't pretend to know more than I do.

All I know is that Biden is our only chance at avoiding catastrophe.

In America, and in other parts of the world.

Edit- do not tell me what I need ever again.

Edited by JessFletch
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

SpadesToStart

Choosing to vote for Biden just because Trump is a way worse choice tells you enough about Biden too.

do you know how to read? That's embarassing.

You’re really gross. That’s all. Not gonna try to debate you, because based on the first 5 pages of this thread, that’s a fruitless effort.

But an the end of the day, you don’t get to vote in our election, and that brings me a measure of peace.

• Like 5

thedirtymonster
5 hours ago, Pharamon said:

No, I'm educated. Being 'bad' doesn't necessarily only mean saying racist and sexist things y'know. Biden has done so many effed up things and he still keeps on doing them. For example the support of Israel and absolute silence on Palestine. 

You say "Biden is equally as bad as Trump" and you're "Educated"...

Umm,Biden is trying to maintain peace for Americans and is attempting to provide aid to Palestinians. Meanwhile, Trump says Israel needs to "get the job done", seemingly meaning Israel needs to eradicate Palestinians and claim the land as their own, and his cronies are signing Israeli missiles to "Finish Them"....But, you're educated?? And Biden is "equally as bad as Trump"....Wow....

• Like 3

chromaticainmyhead
7 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

Odd to take this stance against the most pro-LGBTQ+ administration in our nation's history, especially in such a fraught and dangerous election year...

this. we're still a very vulnerable minority and declining such an offer shows a dangerous dynamic of telling our communities that neither of the two candidates can be supported as if we're in the position to be comfortable to decline the US' most advocating president in history. So what is the consequence? Not go voting? Vote a third candidate? That is supporting Trump and means all our rights getting ripped away. Basic human rights. Not just ours but everyone's in a minor group. Democracy. Healthcare. Everything. Unity even - and, probably especially-  in complicated times is our only strength especially as vulnerable minority groups

Edited by chromaticainmyhead
fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Like 2

StarstruckIllusion

She just keeps impressing me more and more like I can’t name a single flaw :giveup:

• Love 1

hieronymus

The far left but unfortunately right after the voting it was revealed that they backed the bill for supplying military equipment for Israel, so I feel so betrayed.

So you're a one-issue voter?

• Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy

@Pharamon bb, the heart of your position may be valid but no one is going to be willing to come at you charitably when you start your debate with condescension. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Thanks 1

djBuffoon
2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Well it may be pro in spirit but there’s a LOT of rollbacks of rights rn for women and queer folks. I’d say it’s a stretch to say this is a Palestinian stance.

i think the logic is framing herself as against “the man” as Gaga did but without saying a tremendously large amount. It’s marketing lmao

I agree that it rings hollow. Yes, there have been rollbacks, but surely she can discern that this is the doing of a Republican-majority Senate and Congress, not the Biden administration... right? :oprah:

Edited by djBuffoon