Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

KP6 Listening Fan & Press Parties

Eido

Featured Posts

hoeslay
28 minutes ago, Lara Croft said:

Anyone think a Gaga collab could be happening? :enigma:

I doubt it but when she tweeted LFG the other day - although I know it meant “let’s fcking go” a part of my delulu brain went “LADY FCKING Gaga”

• Thanks 1

Nite

She's having listening parties already and nothing has leaked from those? :max:

• LMAO 1

Brizel

I think Katy is really determined this time and will do better than Gaga chart wise. But Gaga will have the acclaim. 🤞 

• YAAAS 1

madmagical6
3 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

The LG7 tease felt like if Gaga put a dildo inside and quickly removed it, went to the kitchen and left me tied up all by myself for the rest of the night.

:sharon:

• LMAO 1

madmagical6
2 hours ago, A Real Panda said:

So the people who got to listen in advance were all given red caps, what could that possibly mean? Maybe a Red themed era.

witness world wide #kpwww GIF by Katy Perry

Her MAGA era omg 

• LMAO 2

madmagical6

LG7 hype is the gutter :cryga: Gaga! Announce something!

• Thanks 1

LG7 time now
4 hours ago, Rocketno10 said:

I- :cryga:

Gaga seriously where you at I’ve been very patient with the four years wait but even I have been really restless lately. I think I actually might have a better time coping without Lg7 teasing at the end of the film but I’m actually losing hope :triggered:

I know the release of a new single is imminent and possibly this month but knowing absolutely NOTHING and watching other fanbases getting their shares of new music is driving me nuts. 

edit:and I’m not trying to blame Gaga here, I know she’s an artist and needs her time but I need somewhere to vent out my negativity sorry if this response made some members uncomfortable  :saladga:

Don’t apologize lmao you have the right to be frustrated, Gaga’s wonderful but there’s A LOT she could do better for the fans (and vice versa but that’s off topic and less real)

swakby

This has been for a while, my best friend listened to the lead single, he said it sounds like Applause by Gaga and 365. 

very Charli-Gaga rooted.

don’t @ me 🤡

• Shook 1

PMM
3 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

Sorry I'm bored. :traumatica:

don't be sorry. that was funny 
GG3Q-V9WYAEtZ3M.jpg

I Am a Joke
  • LMAO 1

ChicaSkas

Not me walking into this thread about to say, you mean KP3, she only has 2 albums out and then I realize you aren't talking about King Princess  :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • LMAO 2

ManMan
1 hour ago, swakby said:

This has been for a while, my best friend listened to the lead single, he said it sounds like Applause by Gaga and 365. 

very Charli-Gaga rooted.

don’t @ me 🤡

Than Dance in the Shadow will sound like Roar by Katy, a full circle wow:bradley:

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.
  • LMAO 1

ModernEcstasy

I can already see Swifties giving Katy the streams and tearing down Gaga at any opportunity (Not that Gaga is even thinking about releasing this year) 

Karl
5 hours ago, A Real Panda said:

I dont get it. Is this a reference to someone saying this?

Trump 😂

• Like 1

Panchecco
8 hours ago, Eido said:

With apparently 8 songs and so far they seem to be bops :pawsup:

her TFM era

• LMAO 1

Lextyr97

Honestly at this point, I would have preferred Gaga didn’t add that **** at the end of the movie. It was probably a ploy to get people to watch it on streaming :neyde: Gaga’s team as always making terrible decisions. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1