Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift: "Gaga doesn't owe anyone an explanation"

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

Werewolves Wanted
1 minute ago, SOON said:

I agree, fans are the best or the worst thing that can happen to an artist. But I just wanna point out that not all of her fans are as disgusting as those ones. I know you’re not generalizing and you know that some of her fans actually are reasonable but just wanted to share my point of view :heart:

Was going to say something similar! It makes me sad to hear some swifties are being like that. Most of the ones I know are super chill and kind. I feel like there’s this sub-sect of fans that treat music like a sports team and go absolutely insane. Some don’t even care for the artist or music outside of the feeling of belonging to something bigger. I predict that’ll die down though once the public moves onto the next thing. 

• Love 6

Werewolves Wanted
48 minutes ago, mrpanditarulez said:

Now she comes to be the very feminist when this girl SABOTED Billie Eilish's album, honestly I don't believe it. ANY WORDS come out of this hypocrite! 

:interestinga:

Just for the record, I think the “beef” is more of a label prompted thing! Finneas seemed to allude to this in a post that @RAMROD made!

I honestly am not convinced artists are involved in their promo schedules (and vinyl variants) outside of just giving the thumbs up. The label wants to make a ton of money, this is how. 

• Like 4

Butters Stotch
27 minutes ago, SOON said:

I agree, fans are the best or the worst thing that can happen to an artist. But I just wanna point out that not all of her fans are as disgusting as those ones. I know you’re not generalizing and you know that some of her fans actually are reasonable but just wanted to share my point of view :heart:

You are completely right, love! Thank you for sharing that. I have many friends who are swifties and they are lovely :heart:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Love 2

POPANEINONEONE

lady gaga applause GIFtaylor swift dancing GIF

Im sorry please forgive me i luv you guys so much

AMRer

People are turning this into a swifties bashing but can we just focus and realize Gaga made that comment probably because of some of her own fans? 

• Like 9

AMRer
1 hour ago, mrpanditarulez said:

Now she comes to be the very feminist when this girl SABOTED Billie Eilish's album, honestly I don't believe it. ANY WORDS come out of this hypocrite! 

:interestinga:

Wow, this comment is toxic af. Feels kind of embarrasing

• Like 2

matteonster

:kiss: this has made my day

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”
  • Love 1

Bronco

Not surprised she's come to Gaga's side on this, there's been an uptick of Swifties obsessing with Taylor Swift putting 1 cm onto her hips this year compared to last year and assuming she's pregnant lol 

Must get annoying as **** essentially being told repeatedly omg your fatter 

• Like 3

Chromatography

heartbreaking: the worst person you know makes a good point

• LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Gagaplayer315

She wont block LG7 releases confirmed :diane:

Chromatography
35 minutes ago, Nacchi said:

People are turning this into a swifties bashing but can we just focus and realize Gaga made that comment probably because of some of her own fans? 

she absolutely did. it’s so unfair. even my friend said she doesn’t believe Gaga when she said she’s not pregnant. like WTF. i’m short like her so any weight i gain it looks very substantial 

• Like 2

StrawberryBlond

The first thing she's said in a long time that I agree with. Now this is the feminism she claims to purport. Her fondness for Gaga better hold consistent, though. If she pulls any stunts like another vinyl variant, new single/music video or her next re-release on Gaga's single/albums release weeks, Interscope will not be happy she's done this to another of their major artists and it's going down.

threaten everybody hates chris GIF

• YAAAS 1

KindnessPunk
3 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

PEACE IN OUR TIME

Is that the name of their collab?