Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

LEAK: Lady Gaga - I Like It Rough (Official Instrumental)

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

Quentin
21 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

We need Again Again and Retro Dance Freak....then the collection will be complete :) 

Do we have Disco Heaven?

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

HelloHangoverz
8 minutes ago, Quentin said:

Do we have Disco Heaven?

Yes :)

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Love 2

LG7 time now
48 minutes ago, River said:

I like the part when redone says pow pow pow pow papapa pow

I don’t think RedOne touched I Like it Rough? Am I wrong?

• Like 1

Debithius

Isn't I like it rough instrumental already out?  There are like 10 years old videos out there.

GagaGame
1 hour ago, Debithius said:

Isn't I like it rough instrumental already out?  There are like 10 years old videos out there.

They were not the official instrumental

LG7? CANCELLED

Defmix100
13 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

They were not the official instrumental

I listened to this new instrumental the other day but didn't think it was official, at least something is up with it when you compare it to the actual song like the drums are different. Did you also hear the alternate lyrics in the acapella? There's also missing adlibs too

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I listened to this new instrumental the other day but didn't think it was official, at least something is up with it when you compare it to the actual song like the drums are different. Did you also hear the alternate lyrics in the acapella? There's also missing adlibs too

the wav file was mixed down from the stems which haven't leaked, which is why it sounds a lil different because it's not the fully mastered song minus vocals

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

BabylonChristmas
3 hours ago, LG7 time now said:

I don’t think RedOne touched I Like it Rough? Am I wrong?

I think Martin Kierszenbaum produced I Like it Rough. He produced The Fame and Eh Eh as well

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧
  • Love 1

lukazilla

I'm now listening the Disco Heaven acapella. So funny these things are leaking like this 

• Like 1

LG7 time now
11 hours ago, BabylonChristmas said:

I think Martin Kierszenbaum produced I Like it Rough. He produced The Fame and Eh Eh as well

Eh, Eh is SOOOOO underrated, it’s simply perfect from start to finish. 10/10. Some of the hits can’t compete, nearly all of her #1s imo :ohwell:

• Love 1

BabylonChristmas
3 hours ago, LG7 time now said:

Eh, Eh is SOOOOO underrated, it’s simply perfect from start to finish. 10/10. Some of the hits can’t compete, nearly all of her #1s imo :ohwell:

I agree! Eh Eh is such a beautiful song. In fact, I've had it on repeat a lot these days :ally:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧
  • YAAAS 1

Bowman

Honestly, one of Gaga’s best underrated songs ever. I’ve seen many people say it’s the worst and I never understand why !!

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Love 1