gagzus 25,618 Posted June 3, 2024 Share Posted June 3, 2024 I’m glad because that means stra*ght ppl’s sperm counts are getting lowered by the day so less children around 🙂↔️ (iykyk) I personally don’t mind Dr Pepper but then again I like the taste of Almond Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoeCool 1,098 Posted June 3, 2024 Share Posted June 3, 2024 RC Cola I think actually tastes the best. They just don't seem to make a diet flavor and me being pre-diabetic stay away from it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,253 Posted June 4, 2024 Author Share Posted June 4, 2024 13 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said: Shocked by all this Dr Pepper hate, I thought most people liked it lmao! But anyway my go to is a cherry coke/dandelion & burdock Everybody loves to hate on the pretty girl Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
phantasmas 12,464 Posted June 4, 2024 Share Posted June 4, 2024 Guava Jarritos > Cherry Dr. Pepper > Vanilla Coke > Canada Dry > Squirt Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Perfect Celebrity 1,622 Posted June 4, 2024 Share Posted June 4, 2024 Reading this thread as I’m sipping on my Diet Dr. Pepper Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TylerMedeiros 864 Posted June 4, 2024 Share Posted June 4, 2024 Y’all the Sierra Mist replacement/rename (think it’s called starry) is absolutely delicious! not my fav but it’s beyond enjoyable YEET Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,861 Posted June 4, 2024 Share Posted June 4, 2024 In my whole life I've had like 3-4 sips of coca cola... never again. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
POPANEINONEONE 280 Posted June 4, 2024 Share Posted June 4, 2024 SHAME ON FANTA HATERS! Kamala Stan 👏👏👏👏 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HelloHangoverz 17,452 Posted June 4, 2024 Share Posted June 4, 2024 5 hours ago, LateToCult said: Everybody loves to hate on the pretty girl iktr! Availability is not weakness Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.