River 129,166 Posted June 2, 2024 Share Posted June 2, 2024 It has been like 15 years since I drank sweet drinks It's either water or handmade fruit juice, I like to control my consumption of sugar. So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whigney Houstan 1,267 Posted June 2, 2024 Share Posted June 2, 2024 Taste bc Dr. Pepper is better than both Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
misha4ever 2,089 Posted June 2, 2024 Share Posted June 2, 2024 I will never understand how bad overall Murrikkkans' taste buds are, there are so many diverse foods and their top 10 favorite foods are junk foods. Dr. Pepper tastes like sugary piss and Pepsi is meh. Coca-Cola hasn't been great either recently (and we use the real sugar here so it is not that, they're using less soda). english is not my native language >.< Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,147 Posted June 2, 2024 Share Posted June 2, 2024 12 minutes ago, misha4ever said: I will never understand how bad overall Murrikkkans' taste buds are, there are so many diverse foods and their top 10 favorite foods are junk foods. Dr. Pepper tastes like sugary piss and Pepsi is meh. Coca-Cola hasn't been great either recently (and we use the real sugar here so it is not that, they're using less soda). I think for many of us, its merely familiarity 🥤 I was only allowed to drink diet sodas growing up, and as a result, I find the regular versions revolting. edit- curious to try the versions from other countries though) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG10 14,184 Posted June 2, 2024 Share Posted June 2, 2024 Not the mid taste war for number 2 spot Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG10 14,184 Posted June 2, 2024 Share Posted June 2, 2024 25 minutes ago, River said: It has been like 15 years since I drank sweet drinks It's either water or handmade fruit juice, I like to control my consumption of sugar. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
homomo 23,883 Posted June 2, 2024 Share Posted June 2, 2024 34 minutes ago, Karl said: It's a European pepsi drink, it's the equivalent to pepsi zero, so we have pepsi, diet pepsi and pepsi max. I hate it due to the crazy amount of sweetener in it tbh Really? I find it so much fizzier than Coke, so I tend to prefer it sometimes. 0110100001100101011011000110110001101111 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,166 Posted June 2, 2024 Share Posted June 2, 2024 11 minutes ago, VTV said: So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SOON 4,310 Posted June 2, 2024 Share Posted June 2, 2024 Is this only in USA? Cuz majority of the countries dont have dr pepper available gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notorious Bean 8,557 Posted June 2, 2024 Share Posted June 2, 2024 Nothing beats original Coca Cola in a pint class with lots of ice https://open.spotify.com/track/7q1GGm2mBlC9hPWige0C6e?si=6b5319d0e3b44fa6 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,960 Posted June 2, 2024 Share Posted June 2, 2024 They're both gross xoxo Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stef666 4,604 Posted June 2, 2024 Share Posted June 2, 2024 Coke is the only valid option. Pepsi and Dr. Pepper may tie for 2nd but they might as well be 99th. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr S 8,833 Posted June 2, 2024 Share Posted June 2, 2024 This is surprising. I never see Dr Pepper anywhere. It's always coke and sprite, and if no coke then Pepsi. So much so that you're basically forced to drink one of them every now and then. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Illuminati 15,966 Posted June 2, 2024 Share Posted June 2, 2024 Coke vs Pepsi debate is giving iOS vs Android, so arbitrary But wow Pepsi fell off hard in the US While I'm not a huge fan of sodas in general imo Sprite is the best Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plastic Flower 5,589 Posted June 2, 2024 Share Posted June 2, 2024 Never understood why people like Dr. Pepper it's awful. Drop it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.