💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CREATE A LABEL - ERA 2

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

doraemon

Lena Katina Wows at ‘American Idol’: Debuts New Single ‘Red Strings’ and Performs Classic Hit

Los Angeles, CA – The stage of “American Idol” was graced by pop sensation Lena Katina, who delivered a show-stopping performance of her new single “Red Strings.” In a special appearance that thrilled both the audience and contestants, Katina also joined the finalists for an unforgettable rendition of her iconic hit, “All The Things She Said.”

Debuting ‘Red Strings’

Lena Katina, known for her dynamic presence and powerful vocals, introduced her latest single “Red Strings” to the “American Idol” audience with a captivating performance. The song, a blend of haunting melodies and heartfelt lyrics, showcased Katina’s growth as a solo artist since her days with the globally renowned duo t.A.T.u.

Dressed in an elegant, yet edgy outfit that reflected her distinctive style, Katina took to the stage with confidence and grace. The performance was a mesmerizing combination of emotional depth and musical prowess, leaving the audience in awe.

Collaborating with ‘American Idol’ Finalists

In a nostalgic twist, Katina joined the “American Idol” finalists to perform “All The Things She Said,” the breakthrough hit from her t.A.T.u. days. The collaboration brought a surge of energy and excitement to the show, as the finalists harmonized with Katina, bringing a fresh, yet familiar vibe to the iconic song.

Lena Katina: “Performing ‘All The Things She Said’ with the finalists was an incredible experience. Seeing their talent and enthusiasm reminded me of why I fell in love with music in the first place. It was truly special to share the stage with such promising young artists.”

The performance was met with resounding applause and cheers from the audience, who appreciated the blend of nostalgia and new talent.

Edited by doraemon
  • Love 1

Auralegends

FRiday 21/06

Dua went live on Instagram to talk about her upcoming album and telling people that she is excited for her performance on Saturday. She might have a few surprises ready

• Love 1

Auralegends

Friday 21/06

Taylor Archives all pictures on her socials. Fans start speculating about a new song/album drop from her. So far, Taylor has made no public appearances over the last couple of months.

Saturday 22/06

On Instagram, she posts a story with the letter: "W"

On X, her profile pic changes to the letter "C"

On Tiktok, she posts a video, no sound, just a purple background, with the letter "S" on it.

Edited by Auralegends
  • Love 1

Auralegends

Dua Lipa for Elle

(Article Below)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ31N3WdeTabKiAk7JjY-W

GLcyvg6WUAAD912.jpg?v=1713451256

GLcyvf3WgAEHQvb_1024x1024.jpg?v=17134512

elm050124fobcover-001-661588f0da735.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_9xGsZdVJnPT0Bggko77

Article:

Spoiler

Dua Lipa: A Fusion of Fashion and Music, "Falling Forever," and the Road Ahead

Dua Lipa’s rise to stardom has been nothing short of meteoric. The British-Albanian singer-songwriter has carved out a unique space in the worlds of music and fashion, captivating audiences with her chart-topping hits and distinctive style. As she launches her latest single, "Falling Forever," and teases her forthcoming studio album, Dua sits down with Elle Magazine to discuss her fashion inspirations, the new song, and what fans can expect next.

Fashion: A Personal Statement

Dua Lipa's approach to fashion is as bold and fearless as her music. She has become synonymous with daring style choices that blend high fashion with edgy streetwear, setting trends with every public appearance. “Fashion, to me, is an extension of my artistry,” Dua shares. “It’s about expressing who I am at any given moment, and I love how it allows me to experiment and evolve.”

From her early days rocking oversized blazers and chunky boots to her more recent preference for sleek, glamorous outfits, Dua’s style evolution is a testament to her versatility. She credits her multicultural background for her eclectic tastes. “Growing up with influences from both British and Albanian cultures has given me a diverse perspective. It taught me to embrace different styles and not be afraid to mix things up.”

"Falling Forever": A New Sound

Dua’s newest single, "Falling Forever," marks a significant shift in her musical journey. The song, characterized by its haunting melody and introspective lyrics, showcases a deeper, more mature side of the artist. “'Falling Forever' is about navigating the complexities of love and vulnerability,” she explains. “It’s a more intimate track that allowed me to explore a different sonic landscape.”

The release of "Falling Forever" has been met with widespread acclaim, both for its emotional depth and its captivating sound. The accompanying music video, with its dreamlike visuals and striking choreography, has further solidified Dua’s reputation as a creative visionary. “I wanted the video to reflect the ethereal quality of the song. It’s about finding beauty in moments of uncertainty,” she notes.

Anticipating the Next Album

With "Falling Forever" setting the tone, excitement for Dua’s next studio album is palpable. While details remain under wraps, Dua hints that the upcoming project will be her most personal yet. “This album is a reflection of my experiences over the past few years. It’s been a journey of self-discovery and growth, both as an artist and as a person,” she reveals.

Fans can look forward to a diverse array of sounds and collaborations. “I’ve been experimenting with different genres and working with some amazing artists. It’s been an incredibly inspiring process,” she says. Dua promises that the new album will push boundaries and offer something fresh and unexpected. “I’m always looking to challenge myself and my music. This album is no exception.”

A Style Icon

As anticipation builds for her new music, Dua’s impact on the fashion world continues to grow. Whether she’s walking the red carpet or performing on stage, her fashion choices consistently make headlines. “I love the transformative power of fashion. It’s about balancing comfort with glamour and always staying true to who I am,” she says.

Dua’s influence extends beyond her sartorial choices; she’s also a passionate advocate for social causes. “I believe in using my platform to make a difference. Whether it’s speaking out on mental health, LGBTQ+ rights, or environmental issues, it’s important to me to be a voice for change,” she asserts.

The Road Ahead

As Dua Lipa gears up for the release of her new album, one thing is clear: she’s not slowing down. With "Falling Forever" already making waves, the future looks incredibly bright for this multifaceted star. “I’m constantly evolving, both in my music and in my style. The journey is what excites me the most, and I can’t wait to share what’s next,” she says with a smile.

In the ever-evolving landscapes of music and fashion, Dua Lipa stands out as a beacon of creativity, authenticity, and innovation. Whether she’s dominating the charts or turning heads with her fashion choices, she continues to captivate and inspire, proving that her star is only set to rise higher.

• Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE RELEASES "THE BOY IS MINE" REMIXES, INCLUDING AN EDIT FEATURING BRANDY AND MONICA

tbim-remixes-cal-single-cover.jpg

Ariana Grande has breathed new life into her newest single, "The Boy Is Mine", following a two week rule at the peak of music charts around the globe. Continuing on the theme of using the element of surprise throughout her "Eternal Sunshine" era, she dropped a Remix EP for the single on digital and streaming services with no prior announcement. The EP includes a variety of new versions to enjoy Ari's newest smash in different forms, including DJ remixes, an extended version, and most notably, a revamped version of the song featuring Brandy and Monica! The R&B legends infamously released their own "The Boy Is Mine" in 1998 and according to Ariana, had "given their blessing and love the song!"

1. the boy is mine (album version)

The first track on the EP is the original version of the song, subtitled here "album version"

2. the boy is mine (extended version)

Spoiler

The second track on the EP is an extended version of the track, adding an extended intro, new vocal ad-libs, and post-choruses. The song's length is extended by nearly 2 minutes.

3. the boy is mine (remix with Brandy & Monica)

Spoiler

The third track on the EP is sure to be the most popular among fans and the Internet. This version of the song includes some of Ari's new vocals from the extended version alongside new runs and features from Brandy and Monica! Brandy and Monica assist Ariana with the verses and compliment the existing track with a new bridge, taking the R&B elements of the track to new peaks. 

4. the boy is mine (SG Lewis Remix)

The EP's fourth track is a remix by SG Lewis. This remix transforms the 90s inspired R&B-pop song into a Hi-NRG inspired dance track with a rather fast, thumping tempo. The track highlights SG's signature glossy, disco-heavy production, complete with plenty of shimmery hi-hats and an addictive, slick bassline. The remix culminates in a fury of synths and looped snares.

5. the boy is mine (The Blessed Madonna Remix)

The final track on the EP is a remix by The Blessed Madonna. The Brit-pop, hyperpop infused dance remix is sure to please fans of the DJ's eclectic sound, drawing sonic elements from unconventional sources, including a sample that sounds like bubbles. The Blessed Madonna's remix transforms the song into a bright, fun dance track.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess

PROMO OPPORTUNITY

Glastonbury is a UK music festival, they are looking for 3 headliners to perform at this years show, this festival will be streamed on TV, this is amazing promotion for your artist, the first 3 artists to reply to this will get a chance to have a 40 minute headline set on Friday 28 June! 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Auralegends
31 minutes ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

PROMO OPPORTUNITY

Glastonbury is a UK music festival, they are looking for 3 headliners to perform at this years show, this festival will be streamed on TV, this is amazing promotion for your artist, the first 3 artists to reply to this will get a chance to have a 40 minute headline set on Friday 28 June! 

Dua and Taylor

If it's one per label, only Taylor

TEANUS
1 hour ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

PROMO OPPORTUNITY

Ariana plzzzzz

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

CupcakkesWig

**CupcakKe Appears on Good Morning Britain to Discuss Her New Album and Inspirations**

CupcakKe, the bold and boundary-pushing rapper known for her unapologetically explicit lyrics and empowering messages, recently made an electrifying appearance on Good Morning Britain. The Chicago-born artist, whose real name is Elizabeth Harris, took the stage not only to promote her latest album but also to shed light on the inspirations that fuel her unique sound and provocative artistry.

### A New Chapter: CupcakKe's Latest Album

CupcakKe’s new album, titled "Revolutionary," marks a significant evolution in her career. While maintaining her signature rawness and candor, the album delves deeper into a range of themes, including social justice, mental health, and personal growth. Tracks like "Freedom Fighters" and "Inner Demons" showcase her versatility, blending hard-hitting beats with introspective lyrics that reflect her experiences and observations.

During her appearance on Good Morning Britain, CupcakKe discussed the creative process behind "Revolutionary." She emphasized how the tumultuous events of recent years, including the global pandemic and widespread social movements, influenced her songwriting. "I wanted this album to be a voice for those who feel unheard, a source of strength for those battling their own struggles," she explained.

### Inspirations Behind the Music

CupcakKe's music has always been deeply personal, often drawing from her own life experiences. On Good Morning Britain, she candidly spoke about her journey from growing up in Chicago to becoming a prominent figure in the music industry. She highlighted how her early life, marked by challenges and resilience, has been a continual source of inspiration.

"My upbringing in Chicago wasn't easy, but it taught me to be strong and unapologetic," CupcakKe shared. "I want my music to empower others to embrace who they are, no matter where they come from or what they've been through."

She also touched on the artists who have influenced her, citing the likes of Missy Elliott and Nicki Minaj as pivotal figures who paved the way for women in rap. However, CupcakKe's work stands out for its daring approach to topics often considered taboo, pushing the envelope and sparking important conversations.

### Impact and Legacy

Since her breakout with viral hits like "Vagina" and "Deepthroat," CupcakKe has remained a controversial yet influential figure in the music scene. Her fearless exploration of sexuality and societal issues has garnered both criticism and acclaim, but above all, it has cemented her place as a trailblazer.

On Good Morning Britain, she reflected on her career and the impact she hopes to have. "I want to be remembered as someone who wasn't afraid to speak her truth and encourage others to do the same," she said. "Music is a powerful tool for change, and I want to use my platform to make a difference."

### Looking Forward

As CupcakKe continues to break barriers and challenge norms, her appearance on Good Morning Britain highlights a pivotal moment in her career. With "Revolutionary," she not only solidifies her artistic growth but also reinforces her commitment to using her music as a force for empowerment and change.

Her candid discussion about her inspirations and the driving forces behind her latest album offers fans and newcomers alike a deeper understanding of the artist behind the provocative persona. As CupcakKe's journey unfolds, one thing remains clear: she is a revolutionary voice in the world of music, unafraid to defy expectations and inspire others to do the same.

• Love 1

CupcakkesWig

**BBC Radio: Interview with CupcakKe**

**Host:** Good morning, everyone. Today, we have a very special guest with us. She's known for her bold lyrics and unapologetic style. Please welcome CupcakKe!

**CupcakKe:** Hey, everyone! Glad to be here.

**Host:** We're excited to have you. Let's dive right in. Your song "H2HOE" has been making waves lately. Can you tell us more about the inspiration behind it?

**CupcakKe:** "H2HOE" is a fun, high-energy track. I wanted to create something that makes people feel confident and unapologetically themselves. The title is a playful twist, combining the elements of water and my usual cheeky wordplay. It's all about embracing your wild side and having fun with it.

**Host:** It's definitely a catchy and daring song. Now, you often mention "Papi" in your songs. Who is Papi?

**CupcakKe:** [laughs] Papi is more of a concept than a specific person. It's about that feeling of having someone in your life who brings excitement and passion. It can be anyone who makes you feel alive and keeps things interesting. So, Papi is whoever you want them to be.

**Host:** Interesting! That gives the listeners some creative freedom. Recently, there have been some rumors about a potential collaboration with former UK Prime Minister Liz Truss. Is there any truth to that?

**CupcakKe:** [laughs] I’ve heard those rumors too! Honestly, it sounds wild, but I’m always open to unexpected collaborations. If Liz Truss wants to drop some bars or add something unique to a track, who am I to say no? Music is all about breaking boundaries and trying new things.

**Host:** That would certainly be an unexpected collaboration! Shifting gears a bit, you've always been open about your inspirations. Who or what inspires you the most when you're creating music?

**CupcakKe:** Life inspires me. My experiences, the people I meet, and the stories I hear all feed into my music. I also draw a lot from other artists who are fearless in their expression, like Missy Elliott and Nicki Minaj. They paved the way for artists like me to be bold and unapologetic.

**Host:** Your authenticity really resonates with your fans. Speaking of your fans, they've been very vocal about wanting more live performances. Do you have any plans for touring soon?

**CupcakKe:** Definitely! Performing live is one of my favorite parts of being an artist. Connecting with fans in person and seeing their reactions is incredible. We’re working on putting together a tour, so stay tuned for announcements. I can't wait to get back on stage.

**Host:** That's great news! One last question before we let you go: what's next for CupcakKe? Any new projects on the horizon?

**CupcakKe:** I’m always working on new music. There’s definitely more to come, including some unexpected collaborations and projects that push the envelope even further. I love surprising my fans, so keep an eye out. You never know what’s coming next.

**Host:** We can't wait to see what you come up with. Thank you so much for joining us today, CupcakKe. It’s been a pleasure.

**CupcakKe:** Thanks for having me! It’s been fun.

**Host:** That was CupcakKe, everyone. Stay tuned for more music and updates from this fearless artist. Up next, we have some of her latest tracks. Don’t go anywhere!

• Love 1

CupcakkesWig

**CupcakKe Shines on The Graham Norton Show with "H2HOE" Performance and New Album Announcement**

Last night, the ever-bold and boundary-pushing rapper CupcakKe brought her unique energy to The Graham Norton Show. The Chicago-born artist, known for her provocative lyrics and empowering messages, wowed the audience with a live performance of her hit single "H2HOE" and sat down with Graham Norton to discuss her highly anticipated new album, set to drop this coming Monday.

### Electrifying Performance of "H2HOE"

CupcakKe took to the stage in a dazzling outfit, immediately capturing the audience's attention with her charisma and stage presence. Her performance of "H2HOE" was nothing short of electrifying. The high-energy track, known for its catchy beats and playful lyrics, had the crowd dancing and cheering throughout. CupcakKe’s dynamic performance showcased her versatility as an artist, seamlessly blending humor, confidence, and raw talent.

The song, with its cheeky wordplay and infectious rhythm, has become a fan favorite and a staple in her live shows. The audience at The Graham Norton Show was no exception, responding with enthusiastic applause and cheers that echoed through the studio.

### A Candid Discussion with Graham Norton

After the performance, CupcakKe joined Graham Norton on the famous red couch for an engaging and candid discussion about her new album, titled "Revolutionary," which is set to release on Monday. The album promises to be a significant milestone in her career, featuring a mix of her signature explicit tracks alongside deeper, more introspective songs.

Graham Norton kicked off the conversation by asking about the inspiration behind "Revolutionary." CupcakKe explained, "This album is a reflection of everything I've been through and what I've observed over the past few years. It's about empowerment, resilience, and speaking out on issues that matter. I wanted to create something that resonates with people on multiple levels."

### Addressing Key Themes

The discussion delved into the various themes explored in "Revolutionary," including social justice, mental health, and personal growth. CupcakKe shared how her life experiences and the turbulent events of recent years influenced her songwriting. "I’ve seen so much change and turmoil, both personally and globally. This album is my way of processing all that and turning it into something powerful," she said.

Graham also touched on the evolution of CupcakKe's music and her journey as an artist. She reflected on her beginnings in Chicago and how her upbringing has shaped her music. "Growing up in Chicago taught me to be strong and fearless. I want my music to inspire others to embrace who they are and not be afraid to speak their truth," CupcakKe explained.

### Looking Forward

Towards the end of the interview, Graham Norton asked CupcakKe about her future plans and any potential collaborations. With a mischievous smile, she hinted at some exciting surprises in the works. "I’ve got some unexpected collaborations coming up and more music that will push boundaries even further. I love keeping my fans on their toes," she teased.

CupcakKe's appearance on The Graham Norton Show not only highlighted her talent as a performer but also provided a deeper insight into the artist behind the provocative persona. With "Revolutionary" set to drop on Monday, fans eagerly await what promises to be an impactful and genre-defying album.

### Conclusion

CupcakKe's performance of "H2HOE" and her candid conversation with Graham Norton have set the stage for the release of "Revolutionary." As she continues to challenge norms and inspire listeners, there's no doubt that CupcakKe is a revolutionary force in the music industry, poised to make a lasting impact with her latest album.

• Love 1

Auralegends

**Dua Lipa Stuns SNL Audience with Stripped-Back Performance and Album Announcement**

Picture: SNL
Dua-Taylor-SNL.png

This past Saturday, June 22, Dua Lipa delivered an unforgettable night of music and revelations on "Saturday Night Live" (SNL). The British pop sensation captivated viewers with a more intimate, piano ballad rendition of her new song "Falling Forever," showcasing her vocal prowess and artistic versatility.

**A Stripped-Back Rendition of "Falling Forever"**

Known for her energetic pop anthems and commanding stage presence, Dua Lipa took a different approach with "Falling Forever," a track from her highly anticipated upcoming album. Accompanied only by a pianist, she delivered a hauntingly beautiful performance that allowed her voice to shine through. The stripped-back arrangement highlighted the emotional depth of the song, drawing in the audience with its raw vulnerability. 

**A Special Surprise During Her Interview**

During her interview on the show, Dua Lipa teased that her second performance of the night would be something special. This tantalizing hint built anticipation among her fans, who were eager to see what the pop star had in store. It was during this segment that she also made a significant announcement: her new album, titled "Radical Optimism," is set for release next month.

**"These Walls" - A New Song Premiered**

Living up to the hype, Dua Lipa's second performance was indeed extraordinary. She premiered a brand-new song, "These Walls," another track from "Radical Optimism." The moment she announced the title, the crowd erupted with excitement. "These Walls" features a blend of introspective lyrics and a powerful melody, resonating with the audience and further solidifying her reputation as a dynamic and innovative artist.

The performance of "These Walls" was met with an enthusiastic response from the live audience, who were thrilled to witness the debut of yet another song from her forthcoming album. Dua Lipa's ability to connect with her fans through both her music and her stage presence was on full display, leaving a lasting impression on everyone in attendance.

**"Radical Optimism" - A New Chapter**

The announcement of "Radical Optimism" marks a new chapter in Dua Lipa's career. While details about the album remain under wraps, the performances of "Falling Forever" and "These Walls" suggest that fans can expect a blend of introspective ballads and empowering anthems. The album's title itself hints at a theme of hopeful resilience, a timely message in today's world.

Dua Lipa's appearance on SNL was more than just a musical performance; it was a glimpse into the evolving artistry of one of pop music's brightest stars. As anticipation builds for the release of "Radical Optimism," fans eagerly await to see what else Dua Lipa has in store. Her SNL performance not only showcased her versatility as an artist but also her ability to surprise and delight her audience, making it a night to remember.

Edited by Auralegends
  • Love 1

Auralegends

DUA LIPA - THESE WALLS 
The new single from her upcoming studio album "Radical Optimism"
Debut performance on SNL 22/06

Out on streaming, CD, 7" vinyl and casette. 
Push to radios on 24/06

Dua-Lipa-These-Walls.png

Official Visualizer:

• Love 1

Auralegends

Taylor Swift posts this picture on all her socials with the caption: "Wxxxx'vx, Cxxxd've, Sxxxxx've"
Fans notice her using 13 x's in the caption and expect her to drop more info or the song itself in the upcoming week.
6357ecc0fc29ff001a5f49fe?width=700

• Love 1