other

CREATE A LABEL - ERA 2

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess
14 hours ago, doraemon said:

The Tonight Show - Friday (Lena Katina)

Jimmy Kimmel - Thursday (Lena Katina)

Z100 New York Radio - Friday (Azealia Banks)

Star Académie | Canada - Saturday (Lena Katina)

On N'est pas Couché - Tuesday (Lena Katina), Thursday (Azealia Banks)

The View - Wednesday (Azealia Banks)

21 hours ago, CupcakkesWig said:

Vanity Fair - Jiaffei 

BBC Radio - Liz Truss Wednesday 

The Tonight Show - Cupcakke Thursday

Jimmy Kimmel - Cupcakke Friday

Z100 New York Radio - cupcakke Thursday

Howard Stern - Jiaffei Friday

Good morning Britain - Liz Truss Tuesday

21 hours ago, Auralegends said:

American Idol and Vogue for Dua Lipa please 😊

Also: Radio interview on Q-Music Flanders (2nd largest Radio station, biggest pop station) and Q-Music The Netherlands, both on Wednesday Morning

21 hours ago, TEANUS said:

Could I get:

Tonight Show (Tuesday) - Ariana

The View (Tuesday) - Ariana

The Social (Thursday) - Ariana

Elle Magazine - Ariana 

:hor:

done :D 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.
  • Thanks 2

CupcakkesWig

16x9?distributionPartner=&fallback=stand

**Ben Sheppard (BS):** Good morning, everyone! Today, we're joined by the former Prime Minister turned pop musician, Liz Truss. Liz, welcome to the show!

**Liz Truss (LT):** Thank you, Ben. It's great to be here.

**BS:** So, Liz, your debut single "Do the Cabinet Shuffle" has just been released. Quite a shift from politics to pop music. What inspired this change?

**LT:** Well, Ben, I've always loved music. After my time in politics, I wanted to explore a new avenue and music felt like the perfect outlet. "Do the Cabinet Shuffle" is a fun track that reflects some of my experiences in government with a bit of humor.

**BS:** It certainly is an interesting transition. Now, before we dive deeper into your music, we've received a lot of feedback from our viewers. Mind if I read some tweets?

**LT:** (smiling) Not at all, go ahead.

**BS:** Alright, here’s one from @politicalpunster: "Liz Truss's new song is like watching a lettuce sing. Bland and lifeless." How do you respond to that?

**LT:** (laughs) Well, everyone’s entitled to their opinion. Not every song is going to be everyone’s cup of tea.

**BS:** Fair enough. Here’s another from @lettuceoverlord: "I can’t believe Liz Truss is still trying to stay relevant. A lettuce lasted longer than her term as PM." How does that make you feel?

**LT:** (visibly irritated) You know, Ben, it’s disappointing to see these kinds of comments. I’m proud of what I achieved in politics, despite what some people might say.

**BS:** And @saladspinner123 says, "Liz Truss's music career will wilt faster than her political one. Why doesn’t she just retire already?" It seems like the comparisons to lettuce are quite persistent.

**LT:** (sternly) Ben, I came here to talk about my music, not to be ridiculed with these mean-spirited comments. It's easy to criticize from behind a screen, but it takes courage to put yourself out there and try something new.

**BS:** Understood, Liz. However, the public's perception seems to be an unavoidable part of your journey. How do you plan to overcome this negativity?

**LT:** By focusing on my work and staying true to myself. "Do the Cabinet Shuffle" is just the beginning. I’m not going to let a few trolls dictate my career path.

**BS:** That’s a strong stance. Yet, the lettuce comparison seems to have stuck with the public. Do you think this will overshadow your music career?

**LT:** Only if people like you keep bringing it up, Ben. I’d appreciate if we could focus on the music and the positive aspects of my transition.

**BS:** Point taken. But these comments do reflect a portion of public sentiment. How do you plan to shift that narrative?

**LT:** By producing quality music and proving that I’m more than just a politician. It’s about perseverance and showing that people can have multiple talents and careers.

**BS:** Well, let’s hope your music can turn the tide. For now, thank you for joining us, Liz. We wish you the best with your new single.

**LT:** Thank you, Ben. And maybe next time, we can keep the conversation on a more positive note.

**BS:** That’s a fair point. Thanks again, Liz. 

**LT:** Goodbye.

**BS:** That was Liz Truss, everyone, with some frank words about her new journey. Stay tuned for more on Good Morning Britain.

Edited by CupcakkesWig
  • Love 1

TEANUS
1 hour ago, CupcakkesWig said:

@ImpossiblePrincess

Can we post newspaper articles / gossip columns about our artists?

I’ve always done articles by publications like Billboard and The Guardian for my artists in CAL, idk if that helps. Idk about stuff like The Sun or TMZ tho but i’d assume yes

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Red Velvet

Came back for this 💗 

Neuvilette Records, signing with æspa. 

I'm like some kind of supernova
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess
10 hours ago, CupcakkesWig said:

@ImpossiblePrincess

Can we post newspaper articles / gossip columns about our artists?

yes, that is ok! :D 

ImpossiblePrincess
6 hours ago, Red Velvet said:

Came back for this 💗 

Neuvilette Records, signing with æspa. 

Thankyou for joining! :D 

• Love 1

CupcakkesWig

Untitled-9.png

**Sara Coxx:** Good morning, listeners! Today we have a very special guest in the studio, none other than the former Prime Minister Liz Truss. But today, she’s not here to talk politics. She’s here to promote her new song, "Do The Cabinet Shuffle." Welcome, Liz!

**Liz Truss:** Thank you, Sara! It’s great to be here.

**Sara Coxx:** So, Liz, "Do The Cabinet Shuffle"—quite the unexpected turn! Tell us a bit about the inspiration behind this song.

**Liz Truss:** Well, Sara, it’s all about having fun and bringing some light-heartedness into politics. The idea came to me when I was thinking about all the changes and shuffles that happen in the cabinet. Why not turn it into a dance? It’s a way to engage people in a fun and memorable way.

**Sara Coxx:** Sounds interesting! Now, before we dive deeper into your musical venture, there’s something I have to ask. Recently, there were reports that you claimed the Labour Party wanted to nationalise chicken nuggets. Can you clarify that for us?

**Liz Truss:** (laughs) Oh, Sara, I’ve never said that. It’s quite the strange rumor! I think someone might have taken a joke out of context.

**Sara Coxx:** Right, but several sources reported that you made this statement during a speech. Are you saying it was completely fabricated?

**Liz Truss:** Absolutely. I’ve never said anything like that. I think it’s just one of those myths that circulate, especially in the heat of political debates.

**Sara Coxx:** Okay, noted. Let’s get back to your song. What kind of response are you hoping for from "Do The Cabinet Shuffle"?

**Liz Truss:** I’m hoping people will see it as a fun way to connect with politics. Music is such a powerful tool, and if it can get people interested and talking about politics in a positive way, then I’ve achieved my goal.

**Sara Coxx:** It definitely sounds like a unique approach. But just to circle back briefly, why do you think such a specific claim, like the nationalisation of chicken nuggets, would be associated with you?

**Liz Truss:** Honestly, Sara, I have no idea. Politics can be quite a bizarre world sometimes. I think it’s just a case of mistaken identity or a humorous misunderstanding.

**Sara Coxx:** Fair enough. So, Liz, are there any plans for a music video for "Do The Cabinet Shuffle"?

**Liz Truss:** Yes, there is! We’re in the process of filming it right now. It’s going to be full of fun choreography and some surprise guest appearances. I can’t wait for everyone to see it.

**Sara Coxx:** That sounds exciting! But before we wrap up, I must say the nationalisation of chicken nuggets idea does seem quite outlandish. Are you sure there’s no truth to it whatsoever?

**Liz Truss:** I’m positive, Sara. It’s completely untrue. But it’s definitely given us something amusing to talk about today!

**Sara Coxx:** Indeed it has. Well, Liz, it’s been great having you here. Best of luck with your new song "Do The Cabinet Shuffle." Any final words for our listeners?

**Liz Truss:** Just to say thank you for having me, and I hope everyone enjoys the song. Let’s all do the Cabinet Shuffle!

**Sara Coxx:** Fantastic! Thanks again, Liz. And to our listeners, stay tuned for the premiere of "Do The Cabinet Shuffle" right here on BBC Radio 1.

• Love 1

Red Velvet

aespa 에스파 'Armageddon' Launch Code – aespa 에스파 The 1st Album Armageddon ➫ 2024.06.21 6PM (KST)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYL_pBdnB6Akj4eO_o-X8images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ77hN77LB9EX0YtvSSKviGMgvlX_XUAAoYM5.jpgGMgvlX_XUAAoYM5.jpg

Edited by Red Velvet
  • Love 1

Red Velvet

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwLA6wfIRGOtz0wQoOfvz

Have you seen this SUPERNOVA? 

• Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess
10 hours ago, CupcakkesWig said:

Untitled-9.png

**Sara Coxx:** Good morning, listeners! Today we have a very special guest in the studio, none other than the former Prime Minister Liz Truss. But today, she’s not here to talk politics. She’s here to promote her new song, "Do The Cabinet Shuffle." Welcome, Liz!

**Liz Truss:** Thank you, Sara! It’s great to be here.

**Sara Coxx:** So, Liz, "Do The Cabinet Shuffle"—quite the unexpected turn! Tell us a bit about the inspiration behind this song.

**Liz Truss:** Well, Sara, it’s all about having fun and bringing some light-heartedness into politics. The idea came to me when I was thinking about all the changes and shuffles that happen in the cabinet. Why not turn it into a dance? It’s a way to engage people in a fun and memorable way.

**Sara Coxx:** Sounds interesting! Now, before we dive deeper into your musical venture, there’s something I have to ask. Recently, there were reports that you claimed the Labour Party wanted to nationalise chicken nuggets. Can you clarify that for us?

**Liz Truss:** (laughs) Oh, Sara, I’ve never said that. It’s quite the strange rumor! I think someone might have taken a joke out of context.

**Sara Coxx:** Right, but several sources reported that you made this statement during a speech. Are you saying it was completely fabricated?

**Liz Truss:** Absolutely. I’ve never said anything like that. I think it’s just one of those myths that circulate, especially in the heat of political debates.

**Sara Coxx:** Okay, noted. Let’s get back to your song. What kind of response are you hoping for from "Do The Cabinet Shuffle"?

**Liz Truss:** I’m hoping people will see it as a fun way to connect with politics. Music is such a powerful tool, and if it can get people interested and talking about politics in a positive way, then I’ve achieved my goal.

**Sara Coxx:** It definitely sounds like a unique approach. But just to circle back briefly, why do you think such a specific claim, like the nationalisation of chicken nuggets, would be associated with you?

**Liz Truss:** Honestly, Sara, I have no idea. Politics can be quite a bizarre world sometimes. I think it’s just a case of mistaken identity or a humorous misunderstanding.

**Sara Coxx:** Fair enough. So, Liz, are there any plans for a music video for "Do The Cabinet Shuffle"?

**Liz Truss:** Yes, there is! We’re in the process of filming it right now. It’s going to be full of fun choreography and some surprise guest appearances. I can’t wait for everyone to see it.

**Sara Coxx:** That sounds exciting! But before we wrap up, I must say the nationalisation of chicken nuggets idea does seem quite outlandish. Are you sure there’s no truth to it whatsoever?

**Liz Truss:** I’m positive, Sara. It’s completely untrue. But it’s definitely given us something amusing to talk about today!

**Sara Coxx:** Indeed it has. Well, Liz, it’s been great having you here. Best of luck with your new song "Do The Cabinet Shuffle." Any final words for our listeners?

**Liz Truss:** Just to say thank you for having me, and I hope everyone enjoys the song. Let’s all do the Cabinet Shuffle!

**Sara Coxx:** Fantastic! Thanks again, Liz. And to our listeners, stay tuned for the premiere of "Do The Cabinet Shuffle" right here on BBC Radio 1.

I beg please udio this song

CupcakkesWig

---

**Jiaffei: The Unstoppable Force Reimagining Pop Stardom**

In an age where pop music and entrepreneurship blend seamlessly, Jiaffei stands at the forefront. With her new singles "Mo Products, Mo Poosay" and "Crossing Borders" climbing the charts, the multifaceted artist is proving that her creative well runs deep, even when faced with personal setbacks.

### The Sound of Success: "Mo Products, Mo Poosay" and "Crossing Borders"

Jiaffei's latest tracks are a testament to her evolution as an artist "Mo Products, Mo Poosay" is a high-energy anthem that delves into the modern hustle culture, spotlighting the relentless pursuit of success and material gains. The track, laden with infectious beats and sharp lyrics, has become a favorite among fans, resonating with anyone who’s ever dreamed big and worked tirelessly to achieve their goals.

"Crossing Borders," on the other hand, showcases a different side of Jiaffei. This powerful ballad speaks to the universal experience of overcoming barriers, both physical and metaphorical. With poignant lyrics and a haunting melody, it’s a song that underscores Jiaffei’s ability to capture complex emotions and translate them into music that moves and inspires.

### A Temporary Setback: The Broken Leg Incident

Despite her recent successes, Jiaffei's journey hasn’t been without its challenges. Just as she was preparing to release her highly anticipated new album, an unfortunate accident left her with a broken leg. The injury, a significant setback, has delayed the album's release, much to the disappointment of her eager fans.

However, Jiaffei remains undeterred. In a recent interview, she shared, "This injury is just a bump in the road. My new music will still reach my fans, and it will be worth the wait. Sometimes, life forces you to slow down, and I’m using this time to refine my work and come back stronger."

### Beyond Music: The Jiaffei Product Line

While her music captivates millions, Jiaffei's entrepreneurial ventures are equally impressive. Her product line, which ranges from beauty products to lifestyle goods, has garnered rave reviews for its quality and innovation. Each product, meticulously designed and tested, reflects Jiaffei's commitment to excellence and her keen understanding of her audience’s needs.

"Jiaffei's Lip Luxe," a standout in her beauty collection, has been praised for its vibrant colors and long-lasting wear. Meanwhile, her skincare range, known for using natural and sustainable ingredients, has won over eco-conscious consumers. It’s clear that Jiaffei’s dedication to creating top-tier products mirrors the passion she pours into her music.

### The Road Ahead

As Jiaffei heals and prepares for her triumphant return, fans can look forward to a flood of new content and innovative products. Her resilience and creativity continue to inspire, proving that no obstacle is too great for this unstoppable force. Whether through her chart-topping singles or her beloved product line, Jiaffei is reshaping the landscape of pop culture, one hit and one product at a time.

In the ever-evolving world of pop stardom, Jiaffei is a beacon of talent, perseverance, and entrepreneurial spirit. With "Mo Products, Mo Poosay" and "Crossing Borders," she’s not just making music; she’s making history.

---

Edited by CupcakkesWig
  • Love 1

doraemon

Lena Katina Mesmerizes at 'On N'est Pas Couché' with New Single 'Red Strings'

Paris, France – Lena Katina, the iconic voice of t.A.T.u., made a striking appearance on the French talk show On N'est Pas Couché with host Laurent Ruquier. Performing her new single "Red Strings" live, Katina captivated the audience with her powerful vocals and engaging stage presence. Following the performance, she delved into an insightful interview, discussing the concept behind the song, her upcoming album, and her love for French cuisine.

A Spellbinding Performance: 'Red Strings'

Katina opened the show with a live rendition of "Red Strings," a song inspired by the East Asian legend of the red thread of fate, which posits that people destined to meet are connected by an invisible red string. The performance was electric, as Katina’s emotive delivery and the song’s compelling lyrics resonated deeply with the audience. The song's blend of modern pop and traditional influences showcased Katina's evolution as an artist.

Interview with Laurent Ruquier

Laurent Ruquier: "Lena, bienvenue! Your performance was fantastic. Tell us about the inspiration behind 'Red Strings.'"

Lena Katina: "Merci, Laurent! 'Red Strings' is inspired by the legend of the red thread of fate from East Asian culture. It’s a beautiful concept about invisible connections that bind us to the people we are meant to meet. The song explores these deep, fated relationships that shape our lives and destinies."

Laurent Ruquier: "It's a fascinating idea. Now, your fans are eagerly awaiting your new album. What can you tell us about it?"

Lena Katina: "The new album is coming along wonderfully. It's a mix of high-energy dance tracks and soulful ballads. I wanted to create an album that people can dance to but also connect with on an emotional level. There’s a lot of variety, and I think it reflects where I am as an artist right now."

A Love for French Cuisine

Laurent Ruquier: "We hear you have a fascination with French cuisine. How did that come about, and do you find any parallels between cooking and music?"

Lena Katina: "I absolutely love French cuisine! The artistry and passion that go into French cooking are incredible. There’s a real parallel between cooking and music; both require creativity, precision, and a love for the process. Just like a great dish, a song needs the right ingredients and a lot of heart to truly resonate with people."

Upcoming Projects and French Influence

Laurent Ruquier: "It’s wonderful to hear about your passion. How has your time in France influenced your music, if at all?"

Lena Katina: "France has a rich musical heritage and a deep appreciation for art and culture. Being here has definitely influenced my approach to music. I’ve found inspiration in the French way of life—its elegance, its passion, and its attention to detail. It’s all about creating something beautiful that touches people."

• Love 1

doraemon

Azealia Banks Faces the Heat on The View

Azealia Banks, the ever-controversial and incredibly talented rapper, recently appeared on *The View* to discuss her surprise release of double-A singles "Wings of A Butterfly" and "Tarantula," her electrifying performance at New York Pride, and what fans can expect next. The hosts didn't hold back, grilling Banks on her creative decisions and future plans, leading to an engaging and insightful conversation.

#### The Surprise Drop: "Wings of A Butterfly" and "Tarantula"

The hosts wasted no time diving into the hot topic of Banks' surprise release. Joy Behar kicked off the discussion by asking, “Azealia, what made you decide to drop these two tracks out of nowhere?”

Banks, ever poised, responded, “I wanted to give my fans something unexpected and raw. 'Wings of A Butterfly' and 'Tarantula' are very different songs that show different sides of me as an artist. It felt right to release them together, without the typical buildup, to create a more genuine connection with my audience.”

Sunny Hostin followed up, inquiring about the contrasting styles of the two tracks. “These songs are so different. What was the inspiration behind each of them?”

“‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is about transformation and finding strength in vulnerability,” Banks explained. “It’s a more ethereal track that’s close to my heart, because it focuses on all girls, especially trans girls, who are on journey to blossom and rebirth as a woman they are meant to be. On the other hand, ‘Tarantula’ is fierce and aggressive. It reflects my darker, more intense side. Together, they represent the duality of my musical persona.”

#### New York Pride Performance: A Night to Remember

Next, the conversation shifted to Banks’ standout performance at New York Pride, which had been the talk of the town. Whoopi Goldberg praised her set, saying, “Your performance at Pride was phenomenal. Can you walk us through how you prepared for such a significant event?”

Banks beamed, “Thank you, Whoopi. Performing at Pride was incredibly special to me. I wanted to give a show that celebrated love, strength, and resilience. My setlist was carefully chosen to reflect those themes and to take the audience on a journey. From ‘Wings of A Butterfly’ to ‘Nirvana,’ each song had a purpose in the narrative I wanted to create.”

Sara Haines added, “The crowd was especially thrilled with your encore, starting with ‘212’ and transitioning into ‘Yung Rapunxel.’ How did you decide on that encore?”

“That was my way of paying homage to my roots while also showing my evolution as an artist,” Banks said. “Starting with ‘212’ was a nod to where it all began, and ‘Yung Rapunxel’ represents my growth and where I am now. It was important for me to bridge that gap for my fans.”

#### Looking Ahead: Upcoming Projects

As the interview progressed, the hosts couldn’t resist probing into what’s next for Banks. Alyssa Farah Griffin asked, “You’ve surprised us with these singles and wowed us at Pride. What can we expect from you moving forward?”

Banks leaned in, her excitement palpable. “I’m working on a new album that will continue to explore these themes of duality and self-discovery. I’m also venturing into some collaborative projects that I think will surprise a lot of people. And, of course, more performances. I love connecting with my fans live.”

Joy Behar closed with a lighthearted yet pointed question, “Are there any more surprise drops we should be ready for?”

Banks laughed, “You never know with me! I love keeping things fresh and unexpected. But for now, I’m focusing on making the best music I can and sharing it with the world when the time feels right.”

#### A Compelling Appearance

Azealia Banks’ appearance on *The View* was a testament to her candidness and artistic integrity. Despite the grilling from the hosts, she remained composed, insightful, and deeply passionate about her work. Fans and viewers alike were treated to a deeper understanding of the artist’s motivations and future ambitions, leaving everyone eagerly anticipating what she will do next.

As Banks continues to defy expectations and push boundaries, one thing is clear: she is a force to be reckoned with in the music industry, and her journey is far from over.

• Love 1

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Captivates with "Wings of A Butterfly" on *On N'est pas Couché*

Azealia Banks brought her unique blend of talent and charisma to French late-night talk show *On N'est pas Couché*, delivering a mesmerizing live performance of her new single "Wings of A Butterfly" and engaging in a lively interview with host Laurent Ruquier. The rapper, known for her boundary-pushing music and bold personality, discussed her recent surprise release of double-A singles, her show-stopping performance at New York Pride, her favorite French clubs and gay party moments, and upcoming projects. She capped off the night with a powerful performance of "Tarantula," leaving the audience in awe.

#### A Spellbinding Performance

The show opened with Banks taking the stage to perform "Wings of A Butterfly." The ethereal track, characterized by its haunting melody and powerful lyrics, was brought to life through Banks' emotive delivery and captivating stage presence. The audience was entranced, hanging on every note as Banks effortlessly showcased her vocal range and artistic depth. The performance set the tone for an engaging and memorable appearance.

#### The Interview: Insights and Revelations

Following her performance, Banks joined Laurent Ruquier for a candid interview. Ruquier began by addressing the surprise drop of her double-A singles, "Wings of A Butterfly" and "Tarantula."

"Why did you decide to release these songs as a surprise?" Ruquier asked.

Banks smiled, “I wanted to create a genuine moment for my fans. The music industry is so saturated with hype and buildup. I wanted to cut through that noise and give my listeners something pure and unexpected. These two tracks show different sides of me, and it felt right to release them together.”

Ruquier then shifted to Banks' performance at New York Pride, which had garnered significant attention. “Your set at New York Pride was incredible. How did you prepare for such an important event?”

“Performing at Pride is always special,” Banks responded. “It’s a celebration of love, resilience, and identity. I carefully chose my setlist to reflect those themes and to create a journey for the audience. From the opening notes of ‘Wings of A Butterfly’ to the encore, every song had a purpose and a place.”

#### Favorite French Clubs and Gay Party Moments

The conversation took a lighter turn as Ruquier asked about Banks’ favorite French clubs and gay party moments. “You’ve spent some time in France. Do you have any favorite clubs or parties here?”

Banks lit up, “Absolutely! I love Le Baron and Silencio in Paris. The energy is always electric, and the people are so expressive and free. As for gay parties, there's nothing like a wild night at a Parisian gay club. The sense of community and celebration is unmatched. Some of my best memories are from those nights.”

#### Looking Ahead: Upcoming Projects

Curious about her future plans, Ruquier inquired about upcoming projects. “What can your fans look forward to next?”

“I’m working on a new album that explores themes of duality and self-discovery,” Banks revealed. “I’m also involved in some exciting collaborations that I think will surprise a lot of people. And, of course, I’m planning more live performances. There’s nothing like connecting with my audience in person.”

#### A Powerful Finale: "Tarantula"

The interview concluded with another live performance, this time of "Tarantula." The dark, intense track contrasted sharply with the earlier performance, showcasing Banks’ versatility. Her rapid-fire verses and fierce energy electrified the studio, leaving the audience in awe. The performance was a powerful reminder of Banks’ unique talent and stage presence.

#### A Memorable Night

Azealia Banks’ appearance on *On N'est pas Couché* was a compelling blend of music and conversation, offering fans a deeper insight into her creative process and personality. From her spellbinding performances of "Wings of A Butterfly" and "Tarantula" to her candid interview with Laurent Ruquier, Banks proved once again why she is one of the most dynamic and captivating artists in the music industry. As she continues to push boundaries and defy expectations, fans eagerly await what she will do next.

• Love 1