❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
music news

Update: Taylor Swift drops 2 new variants of The Tortured Poets Department again

Teletubby

Featured Posts

CyanDante
Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2024 at 1:45 AM, River said:

Her father got $15 million out of this sale.

I believe the whole rerecording thing was planned months before, she knew her masters are up for sale, she just didn't know who will buy them, and tbh it doesn't really matter, Scooter was just a pawn, it could have been any person, but the goal was to be a victim and come with the rerecording plan.

It was a well calculated plan.

Yep. Can't believe people fell for that. It was obvious in plain sight. Buying her master's wouldn't have given her profits that she managed to Achieve re-recording her own albums. 

Considering her fans will buy a recording of her fart and even that will have a variant of Taylor's fart (yawn version) , it was actually the smartest decision to not buy her masters, curate the whole story of being the victim (once again) and re-sell her entire catalogue for way more profits. Honestly there should be courses on her marketing and business tactics.

Never forget-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9mdLQG5WUebSLJ5GdZcH

Edited by CyanDante
I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

alsemanche

She needs some serious professional help :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 3

bpmMonkey
32 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

I predict the 2020s will bring us:

•2 Gaga albums

•3 Beyoncé albums

•0 Rihanna albums

•400,000,021 Taylor albums

and then we all die

(probably at Taylor’s hand)

… the concept of aging just hit me right here and now. There is a good chance, that LG8 will be out in the 2030s .. :nooo::nooo::nooo:

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, alsemanche said:

She needs some serious professional help :ladyhaha:

Maybe we were the poets all along, given that we’re the ones being tortured 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 8

DontCallMeAlice

I really love Taylor but… this is excessive. And TTPD is not even that good. 

Nutella
12 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

… the concept of aging just hit me right here and now

"It comes for us all, and that makes it feel fair,"

he lied to himself and to you 💚 lol

0fa94eaa63e0d4e42b9b208b0012670092647ac4

• Love 1

AMRer

I didn't even hear the album but I simply enjoy visiting all posts about her to see how bitter people without a life get mad at her success :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

NarlesLM
2 hours ago, Brainiac said:

Someone has to put a stop to this. How pathetic.

it better be Gaga with LG7 :firega:

• Like 1

ThisGuyTony

Sad how this pathetic woman manipulates the fans to buy every variant and excuse 

ezgif-2-ec311f9697.thumb.gif.59e06e8c503

• Like 2
  • Love 1

StrawberryBlond

She's the equivalent of a drunk in a bar asking the bartender for just one more and he goes "I think you've had enough" and the response is "I'll tell you when I've had enough!" What is happening to the music industry this year? Nicki spiralling because of one line in a Megan Thee Stallion song, Ariana making an album all about being in the love with the guy who just left his wife and child for her, J-Lo ending her career with a flop album and accompanying movie, Beyonce getting a #1 hit with a country song, Justin Timberlake's reputation is in tatters and had the biggest flop of his career, Kendrick and Drake having the grittiest rap battle in years, Normani's finally putting out the long-awaited album, Dua Lipa inexplicably underperforming, Eminem's rumoured to be retiring, Diddy's been exposed and now Taylor releasing multiple album variants with slight differences every week to block artists from the top. I can't remember the last time the industry was this unpredictable and messy.

2 hours ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

Not you falling for fake news! Lmao. The whole phone call leaked and Taylor was in the right, she never changed her statement.

Why is it that everyone conveniently forgets that Taylor lied upon the song's release, claiming she had no prior knowledge of it? That's why Kim released the phone call to prove not only did she lie and that Kanye did phone her to get her permission but she also consented to the line about making her famous. Literally the only thing she didn't consent to was being called a bitch but as if that was a big deal in the grand scheme of things. It's hip hop culture to refer to women like that. It's sexist and all but it's ingrained in the culture and there's ways you can say it where it isn't meant in a derogatory way. But her fans successfully made the world believe Taylor was innocent, probably because they couldn't handle the fact that someone managed to successfully outsmart their fave (and as it turned out, was completely right to record her because she did lie). If she'd only been honest about the situation from the start by saying "Kanye contacted me and we discussed all the lyrics and I was fine with them all but I didn't consent to his use of the word bitch, which I thought wasn't cool." If she'd just said that, I would've been on her side. But she knew it was much more advantageous to create another victim narrative, feign complete innocence because she knew the world would take her word over crazy Kanye. She just didn't anticipate that someone out there was one step ahead of her. That's why she can't let the whole Kim feud go. She knows Kim is in the right and exposed her for what she was.

49 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

I predict the 2020s will bring us:

•2 Gaga albums

•3 Beyoncé albums

•0 Rihanna albums

•400,000,021 Taylor albums

and then we all die

(probably at Taylor’s hand)

My only suggestion is that it should be 400,000,013 Taylor albums. You know, that number she's inexplicably obsessed with? :smh:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Sunny

I'm scared for the turtles with all this pollution she's creating....

I like dancin', and ponies....
  • Like 2

Nutella
3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

My only suggestion is that it should be 400,000,013 Taylor albums. You know, that number she's inexplicably obsessed with? :smh:

I forgot the *13th, yes 💚 And we cannot forget the 3 dozen variations of that one, either

(Deluxe)

(Cat-hair embroidered)

(Deluxe cat hair-embroidered ((from the back corner of the Vault))

This is Taylor’s world now  

and it is dreadful, monotonous & boring (from the vault) lol 

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

• Teletubby changed the title to Update: Taylor Swift drops 2 new variants of The Tortured Poets Department again