Lextyr97
2 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

15. Plastic Doll - 6.13

Plastic-Doll.png

Highest Number: 11 @artdoll

Lowest Number: 1 @Lukasson

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Just hideous. Same category as the Queen.
  2. A but corny for my taste, but still a decent song.
  3. Not as bad as everyone says it is, but also not great.
  4. Filler of the fillers. Worst album tracks since? IDK Maybe sth from The Fame. Also it disrupts the tracklist.
  5. Plastic Dull frfr
  6. It’s better than most fans would say. I’m still bitter she didn’t perform it live :cryga:
  7. lovee this song
  8. Skrillex, and than this is what we got.... I thought they will be something like Skrillex hits....cry without tears scream without voice, wasted
  9. It’s good but it’s not her best work
  10. Sorry, but I love cheesy-Ga. I know we want "purposeful pop" but songs like Stupid Love and Plastic Doll are fun album cuts.
  11. I for one like it 😂
  12. The production is nice, very sleek and classic electro-pop Gaga. I only have a small issue with the cheesy ie-ie hooks and bridge.
  13. I know the gays will defend this song as "camp" but sorry even after 4 years I can't stand this song.
  14. Prefer the chorus more than the verses but it’s an okay song.
  15. My lowest score of 7 will go to Plastic Doll. The music on this track is amazing actually probably on the better half, however the lyrics are not as good as other songs on the album. It feels like a callback to The Fame meets Britney's Lucky. Some days I like it, some days its the only skip when I listen to the album.
  16. The chorus doesn’t do it for me but I like the instrumental. Other than that, not a fan. My least fav on the album.

Participants: 

THE DECEPTION

Auralegends

This ceremony takes longer than the actual Concert Film:bradley:

• LMAO 6

Anveeroy

HERE WE GO!!!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!
  • YAAAS 1

Anveeroy

2. Babylon - 9.19

Babylon.png

Highest Number: 11

Lowest Number: 7

Comments:

Spoiler
  1. Good song. Couldn’t live up to the expectation.
  2. Should have been the lead. The Bree Runway remix is also a slay.
  3. I love it. What more can I say about this track
  4. Knocking off .5 bc of how annoying its stans have been over its demo for 4 years like omlll give it uppp. Aura’s demo version was way more tragic
  5. Fun but… Not my thing
  6. Battle for your life....Battle for your life. It was hard to choose between Babylon and Stupid Love as my favorite. But this song is really up there.
  7. I'm going to get cancelled for this, I think its a good song but its overrated.
  8. The outcome and the expection when I heard the Haus Labs announcement and than the dawn of Chromatica version....all sigh....
  9. Such a slay!!! Should have been a music video and a remix version featuring Madonna
  10. This is SO different for Gaga.
  11. As much as I love Replay & 911, Babylon is my favourite on Chromatica! It has clever lyrics and the production is divine! But how is this song not 5+ minutes!? It should've atleast have gotten a bridge. Despite that it's still my fave & I still have it on repeat to this day!
  12. Not a huge fan of the song, but I definitely enjoy it at some point.
  13. Overrated for me, I get that it’s fun and camp but it just bores me a bit I’m sorry.
  14. My only complaint is it could be longer. It's sonically perfect, so cunty, so clean, so classic, so GAGA. Truly a masterpiece!
  15. At first I was worried because its similar to Vogue, we dont need another Madonna comparison. But when the chorus went "Rip that song". I was sold. I was doing hand movements over my face pretending I knew ballroom because I've seen Legendary. Overall, this song is a great finisher.
  16. A uniquely Gaga song, a bop for sure.

Participants: 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 9

Shipper

TEAM REPLAY

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • YAAAS 2

Anveeroy

WINNER- REPLAY - 9.51

Replay.png

Lowest Number: 4

Comments:

Spoiler
  1. This is how to make a standout track.
  2. This song has genuinely helped me through 2020. Everyone has demons on replay at some point in their lives.
  3. Put your motherf*cking hands up REPLAY
  4. I would give it 10 or 9.9 but since we are able to give 11 I want tothis track to win. Replay is a state of mind. I amd so glad that she made another 10 star track
  5. Stunning classic in her discography yet again
  6. Why wasn’t this a single? Ugh. Please don’t let TikTok get to it!
  7. put your fucking hands up REPLAY!!!!. Need I say more?
  8. Undisputed best track on the album
  9. Another drop.....
  10. Replay is a classic and a monster favourite
  11. Another standout from the album and easily could have also served as Single #1.
  12. The girl makes magic when there are less people involved. It’s the most Gaga track on the album, the hardest hitting, and the track that’s aged the best.
  13. OH. This song is a ride. Immaculate production and some of the best Gaga lyrics of all time. An easy 11 and should be a single. Thank you BURNS, we would love to see you again.
  14. Replay was already among my favorite songs from the album, however experiencing it live at TCB made me love it even more. I gave it my 11
  15. Love this especially the aggressive vocals, yasss mama!
  16. Its a grower, not a show-er. At first I was not into this song but the more I listen, the more I like it.
  17. One of my favs on the album. Also love the shoutout to us Little Monsters on it! Paws Up!

Participants: 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 12
  • Love 4

Anveeroy

LONG LIVE MISS TICA, CHROMATICA

9b8d182fd9cc0ce3c7d1b336191e8ef7fbd81915

• YAAAS 3

A Real Panda

Replay better win over Babylon!

The Craft Witch GIF

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Auralegends
Just now, A Real Panda said:

Replay better win over Babylon!

The Craft Witch GIF

Girl you're late xoxo

• LMAO 1

CAPRISONGS
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

WINNER- REPLAY - 9.51

Replay.png

Lowest Number: 4

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. This is how to make a standout track.
  2. This song has genuinely helped me through 2020. Everyone has demons on replay at some point in their lives.
  3. Put your motherf*cking hands up REPLAY
  4. I would give it 10 or 9.9 but since we are able to give 11 I want tothis track to win. Replay is a state of mind. I amd so glad that she made another 10 star track
  5. Stunning classic in her discography yet again
  6. Why wasn’t this a single? Ugh. Please don’t let TikTok get to it!
  7. put your ****ing hands up REPLAY!!!!. Need I say more?
  8. Undisputed best track on the album
  9. Another drop.....
  10. Replay is a classic and a monster favourite
  11. Another standout from the album and easily could have also served as Single #1.
  12. The girl makes magic when there are less people involved. It’s the most Gaga track on the album, the hardest hitting, and the track that’s aged the best.
  13. OH. This song is a ride. Immaculate production and some of the best Gaga lyrics of all time. An easy 11 and should be a single. Thank you BURNS, we would love to see you again.
  14. Replay was already among my favorite songs from the album, however experiencing it live at TCB made me love it even more. I gave it my 11
  15. Love this especially the aggressive vocals, yasss mama!
  16. Its a grower, not a show-er. At first I was not into this song but the more I listen, the more I like it.
  17. One of my favs on the album. Also love the shoutout to us Little Monsters on it! Paws Up!

Participants: 

YESSSS!:firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega::firega:

Fv8dt-Ap-WAAMpbm-V.png

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

Plastic Flower

You must reveal the person who gave Replay a 4 :huntyga:

Drop it
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

franminervini

YASSS I gave my 11 to Replay so ofc it was gonna win :ororomunroe:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1