Featured Posts

franminervini
1 minute ago, Nite said:

3. 911

2. Babylon

1. Replay

GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I agree 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • YAAAS 1

Anveeroy

3. 911 - 8.94

911.png

Highest Number: 11

Lowest Number: 3 @HIMe

Comments:

Spoiler
  1. The transition from Chromatica II to 911 is still giving me goosebumps.
  2. Unpopular opinion but I hate the robotic voice.
  3. We are our biggest enemy.
  4. Genius. People still to this day don't understand the inteligence this track has
  5. Amazing. Classic. Stunning. That bitch. Love her
  6. Battling your inner demons? Ugh. This one hit hard since the beginning and remains one of my favorites! And don’t even get me started on the video! A literal masterpiece
  7. Weak chorus other than that it's an earworm and brainwash ,best and interesting instrumental with details here and there...
  8. Such a bop and the lyrics are amazing
  9. Much like another song on this album, I don't quite understand the hype. Yes, 911 is good! I just don't think it's in the top third of the album. The Chromatica II lead-in does a lot of heavy lifting in my opinion...
  10. A whole ass bawwwppppp. Chromatica Ball made me love it even more
  11. If this were the Chromatica Ball version with that epic transition it would be a 10
  12. An instant favorite. These lyrics cut extra deep when combined with robotic vocal effect. Its theme and overall sound is very electroclash, I would love to see Gaga explore this sonic route a bit more. The beat is HEAVY heavy, I'm obsessed with GCB final credits' live version!
  13. This song is pop perfection, I can still remember how shook I was listening to Chromatica II transition into 911 for the first time!
  14. This single feels like one of the highlights of the era, the video mainly. It’s so uniquely Gaga and sounds just as good today as it did then.
  15. I love 911 and Gaga's voice with the robotic effects or whatever its called, I need more Gaga songs like this please.
  16. It has an amazing beat, poetic and relatable lyrics and a classic Gaga vocals. An uplifting song with a relatable, meaningful and inspiring message. Fan fav for a reason, it’s one of the best songs on album.

Participants: 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 7
  • Sad 1

franminervini
Just now, Anveeroy said:

3. 911 - 8.94

911.png

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents
  4. Genius. People still to this day don't understand the inteligence this track has
  6. Battling your inner demons? Ugh. This one hit hard since the beginning and remains one of my favorites! And don’t even get me started on the video! A literal masterpiece
  7. Weak chorus other than that it's an earworm and brainwash ,best and interesting instrumental with details here and there...
  9. Much like another song on this album, I don't quite understand the hype. Yes, 911 is good! I just don't think it's in the top third of the album. The Chromatica II lead-in does a lot of heavy lifting in my opinion...
  11. If this were the Chromatica Ball version with that epic transition it would be a 10
  12. An instant favorite. These lyrics cut extra deep when combined with robotic vocal effect. Its theme and overall sound is very electroclash, I would love to see Gaga explore this sonic route a bit more. The beat is HEAVY heavy, I'm obsessed with GCB final credits' live version!
  13. This song is pop perfection, I can still remember how shook I was listening to Chromatica II transition into 911 for the first time!
  14. This single feels like one of the highlights of the era, the video mainly. It’s so uniquely Gaga and sounds just as good today as it did then.
  15. I love 911 and Gaga's voice with the robotic effects or whatever its called, I need more Gaga songs like this please.
  16. It has an amazing beat, poetic and relatable lyrics and a classic Gaga vocals. An uplifting song with a relatable, meaningful and inspiring message. Fan fav for a reason, it’s one of the best songs on album.

Participants: 

Yup yup top 3. Deserved :anveeroy:

• YAAAS 1

CAPRISONGS
Just now, Anveeroy said:

3. 911 - 8.94

911.png

Comments:

Hide contents

Participants: 

okay period! now babylon then THE ICONIC MOTHER BOP REPLAY

franminervini

@HIMe :triggered:

• Thanks 1

Shipper

Noooo

911 GIF by Lady Gaga

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • Love 2

Anveeroy

Ok, ok, ok

REPLAY

vs 

BABYLON!

2efef40dd7ac6be01b144c7b4db4a5f3317410e5

• YAAAS 1

calmar

Babylon is a lil too high for me but nice run 911 :applause:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Like 1

CAPRISONGS
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Ok, ok, ok

REPLAY

vs 

BABYLON!

2efef40dd7ac6be01b144c7b4db4a5f3317410e5

REPLAY TO WIN!

• YAAAS 1

Anveeroy

The journey continues...

ee2903b715b282a1ca89e98de6ee1f8887737c62

• YAAAS 2

Anveeroy

LET'S HYPE!!!! 

• YAAAS 1

A Real Panda

Babylon over 911? Seriously?

the office rage GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Anveeroy

WHICH TEAM? 

Nite

Here I always thought Alice was way more popular than 911 :partysick: and Free Woman was what a lot of people wanted as the single instead of SL

CatelynnMarie

omg it really is babylon and replay :nooo: