Anveeroy

08. Sour Candy (with Blackpink) - 7.53

Sour-Candy.png

Highest Number: 11 @Anderson123

Lowest Number: 1 @TheFriend

Comments:

Spoiler
  1. Cool song but doesn’t belong on the album
  2. Not of fan of the Blackpink feature,but despite that they all killed it on this track.
  3. Catchy but uninspired. Could done without the feature.
  4. Love the sound and the atmosphere of this track.
  5. Super cute!! Love ha. A bit short but not that it ruins the song.
  6. I can't describe the exctacy I felt when I first heard the chorus. Such a perfect melody
  7. I never understood the hype of this song.
  8. Overrated, feels like a gaga feature.
  9. Just a fan service or to get more stream? If Gaga could learn or practice rap or sing in Korean after she knew about this collaboration, the effort tho... A verse or two,not whole song
  10. The Maya Jane Cole’s sample is what makes this song, I sometimes wonder whether Gaga would have been better on her own rather than Blackpink
  11. Not to sound like I'm not a fan of Gaga (I am), but this is the first song where I really felt she channeled that early career power and it's an absolute shame this never was a single. Truly comparable to Paparazzi and could have had similar success if promoted properly.
  12. Very hot, my favorite part is ofc the low-voiced Gaga. It doesn't seem too short, has a nice pace to it.
  13. A bop let’s be honest. I don’t really like the Blackpink parts so much they don’t add much to the song, I’d prefer it to be all Gaga really. We were robbed of a video on this one!
  14. So short, I wish it was a minute longer. I needed more, more, more.
  15. It’s too short! I find this song really enjoyable and I love Blackpink verses. I wish it was longer!

Participants: 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 5

Plastic Flower

Finally you tasteless f-words:gayhat:

Drop it

Sherry
Just now, Anveeroy said:

Sour-Candy.png

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents
  2. Not of fan of the Blackpink feature,but despite that they all killed it on this track.
  6. I can't describe the exctacy I felt when I first heard the chorus. Such a perfect melody
  8. Overrated, feels like a Gaga feature.
  9. Just a fan service or to get more stream? If Gaga could learn or practice rap or sing in Korean after she knew about this collaboration, the effort tho... A verse or two,not whole song
  10. The Maya Jane Cole’s sample is what makes this song, I sometimes wonder whether Gaga would have been better on her own rather than Blackpink
  11. Not to sound like I'm not a fan of Gaga (I am), but this is the first song where I really felt she channeled that early career power and it's an absolute shame this never was a single. Truly comparable to Paparazzi and could have had similar success if promoted properly.
  12. Very hot, my favorite part is ofc the low-voiced Gaga. It doesn't seem too short, has a nice pace to it.
  13. A bop let’s be honest. I don’t really like the Blackpink parts so much they don’t add much to the song, I’d prefer it to be all Gaga really. We were robbed of a video on this one!
  15. It’s too short! I find this song really enjoyable and I love Blackpink verses. I wish it was longer!

Participants: 

1000 Doves is like the Million reasons of Chromatica. Refusing to die :deadbanana:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 2

BrB
Just now, Sherry said:

1000 Doves is like the Million reasons of Chromatica. Refusing to die :deadbanana:

I mean, you called it, you wanted her next :ohwell:

Sorry, brb. Yours, Bear reading Book 💋

Anveeroy

HOW YALL ARE FEELING 

shuffle.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Blackout19
46 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

12. Free Woman - 6.87

Free-Woman.png

Highest Number: 10 @artdoll @Blackout19 @Stephen

Lowest Number: 1 @ARTPOPe @Poltergeist 

Comments:

Hide contents
Spoiler
  1. Good. But unfortunately the song is holding back.
  2. Firewell sound-ish. With we get that demo version on the album which is better
  3. She just isn’t it for me idk, the demo devoured
  4. I stand by the demo being 1000x better. Sue me
  5. this should have been the lead single
  6. The demo was a 10 though!
  7. Upbeat but outdated
  8. I didn't like the song to begin with but I now love it more than ever
  9. For me, this is a cute song but I never really understood the hype it got as one of the best on the album (studio or demo).
  10. It’s okay. Demo is a 10/10
  11. I just don’t feel like this song gives me a lot
  12. Goregous, euphoric lyrics - sounds like something written for BTW. The song itself falls flat with its production. This beat drop? unnecessary. Demo remains superior.
  13. Demo version is far superior, album version sounds like a Kygo rip-off.
  14. A bit overrated, this was always one I would skip tbh. Over the years I’ve grown to like it more but it doesn’t really do it for me.
  15. I appreciate the song for what it is. Its like a Gaga journey song and empowerment anthem.
  16. I love the beat and the rhythm. Also she sounds a lot like TFMGa on this song and I LOVE it.

Participants: 

this is really sad :(

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

calmar

Still sad Blackpink and Gagz never performed this song together even when they were in the same area.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Like 1

Anderson123
4 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Sour-Candy.png

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents
  8. Overrated, feels like a Gaga feature.

Participants: 

I'm done here.

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

Biggest waste of a single since Scheiße.

franminervini

What!!!! @TheFriend explain yourself :patrizia:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • LMAO 1

Blackout19
40 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

11. 1000 Doves - 6.91

1000-Doves.png

Highest Number: 11 @NNES

Lowest Number: 1 @GAGASEXUAL

Comments:

Hide contents
Spoiler
  1. Nice. That’s it.
  2. Should have been a ballad like she wanted.
  3. One of my fave Gaga songs ever
  4. This track is treated like The QWueen. Those two are great tracks, great ballads in dance-y way
  5. Also kinda alright… the bride kinda throws me off but love her vocals here. Catchy
  6. Beautiful! I wish I would’ve heard this live instead of Angel Down :patrizia:
  7. underrated song
  8. Outdated
  9. Love love love. It’s so satisfying to listen to. Gaga’s vocals the best I’ve ever heard
  10. Okay, this is the ugliest production on this album, 2003 ice cream TV ad-core. The only part I enjoy is the bridge, but that is not enough to make me listen to it.
  11. Should've stayed as the piano version, this generic production isn't doing the song any favours.
  12. I’ve always loved 1000 Doves and I still do to this day. A solid 10.
  13. A little on the boring side ngl but I do like it live.
  14. I feel the feels. I feel it deep. Its so good that it made me cry once.
  15. Love the beat and the whole meaning & concept of the song.

Participants: 

where is the taste here ?!?!?!?! :fatcat:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

franminervini

A 1?! I can't believe. It's such a bop. 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!