Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

MAGA loses it after Trump becomes felon


Marilyn MonHoe

Featured Posts

RenegAde
20 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I get being fed up with Biden, but if you think the answer to that is supporting a psychotic fascist, something might be wrong with you. 

I actually agree.

but attributing his growing popularity to these communities collectively catching the self hate bug is certainly not explaining the issue.

The way trump is gaining in communities he shouldn't be gaining is scary and real. I'd hate America to turn into what it's going to turn into under trump a second time around. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dennis
3 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I mean, there have been “gays, Latinos and blacks for Trump” since 2016 and can’t find any strong data suggesting he’s making significant inroads w/ those communities

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/24623637/cnn-poll-april-28-2024.pdf

I know there was the NYT poll from March, but also this CNN poll from April:

Go to page 48:

48% of people of color think Trump's presidency was a success, compared to 45% who say Biden's presidency was a success.

56% of the young vote thinks Trump's presidency was a success.

Page 68:

39% of people of color plan to vote for Trump.

51% of the young vote plan to vote for Trump (only 4% say they won't vote and 5% will vote for other, even if he wins back the far-left and people who won't vote, it still won't be enough).

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...