Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Beyonce - 'Cowboy Carter' official vinyl on June 28

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NATAH
1 hour ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Fair, but another point I’d like to make is that in terms of people who collect pop vinyl, 70% of people are just doing it for the cover to display and not to play the record (Not me, but it would take me more than two hands to count the amount of pop fans with record collections I’ve met that don’t own a record player)

edit: also we knew it would not have a cover ahead of time so that is less scammy than Beyonce 

yeah the only reason i have a milky chromatica vinyl is cus it came as a set. i'm an avid picture disc collector and the picture disc was lackluster too, which is mind boggling... how can an entire team of creatives have access to all those visuals but choose that?

mother, what must i do?

RichAssPiss

I love the album. But I'm sorry, she's a millionaire. She should have scrapped the Beyince vinyls and done digital only until the complete pressing could be done. 

Didn't buy the first one (thankfully), but I'm torn about buying this one. It's SO expensive for no reason. It's not even 3 discs. The price increase is just for sport, and for an alleged photo book. Which comes with most regular priced vinyl. 

WhiteWitch
19 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Beyoncé to the first vinyl release:

I bought it intentionally because releases like that typically go up a lot in value quickly. Misprints and limited runs are always good for the collectors lol

Whigney Houstan
2 hours ago, Sugar Baby said:

Is the album cover the same ? 

It's the one with Chardoneigh.