Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts new pictures

Jenina

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

I LIVEEEEEE for a black and white photoshoot. Always will remind me of TFM era.

In my messy era.

Hennycomb

We come out of a colorful era directly into a black and white one. The black hearts mean even more than we thought, until now we got 2 black hair looks and one with a whole black dress and black mask, no blonde hair until now.

• YAAAS 5

Bowman

Well we know what the theme is for LG7 

dark, gothy, black and white imagery, I think a rose theme is there too! It’s giving TFM vibes entirely!! I’m so excited!!

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • YAAAS 2

StrawberryBlond

Callback to TFM with being drowned in massive black ensembles, bold and outlandish once again. That floating look is so cool and she's totally trying to invoke the look of a raven in that pointed hood. I love it when she does fashion that's totally different to everyone else so she stands out.

She's toned down her image so much to appeal to the mainstream crowd, even Chromatica was a diluted form of the yassified looks she did back in the day. But she probably realises it's this stuff that made people fall in love with her and made her iconic. She needed to tone things down at a certain point in her career in order to save it but now she's solidified as a talented legend, the world is ready for her to go back to the Gaga who set the world on fire all those years ago.

LET'S DO IT. :legend:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Chromatislaps

it reminds me of this scene in Dune part 2 :giveup: 

horned-guys-from-arena-by-me-blender-v0-

• Like 4

Debithius

I love Gaga with black hair and bleached eyebrows oh my goooodd

• YAAAS 2

Chromatography

SERVING

r4therupbeat

her feed is starting to look incredible. I am so impressed these look like high fashion magazine shoots

• Like 1

Married the Night
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Edonis said:

what original lg6 concept lmao? the demos she worked with djws on?

So, originally LG6 was rumored to be black and white themed until it was scrapped and she went in another direction. This was rumored before stupid love. There was that mysterious b&w photoshoot she posted before enigma, too. I believe she is revisiting the concept for LG7.  It was a long standing rumor months before chromatica. 

Edited by Married the Night
  • Like 3

Ivy

Since february her feed is almost alll music and art and fashion :tony:  I love it :sara: 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 3

Snejana

im so exited!!! the recent looks and photography are quite simple but still powerful, weird and fashionable, its been so long since she gave us such accomplished visuals idk how to explain but from the recent red-carpet looks and this photoshoot everything about this new era (visually speaking) feels very polished with a strong concept behind 

i hope she does something with hedi slimane again, a music video directed by him would be a gag and she'd show the girlies the gays and the genz how much of a fashion force she is

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Elusive Chanteuse
7 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

But why why why not blonde?? 

my guess is that shes phasing out of the chromatica era and the blonde CBT wig

im a free b*tch baby (he/they)

TheFriend

Can she put her eyebrows back? I want Judas-ey eyebrows for this next era :enigma: :holdmyhand:

• YAAAS 1

Poker

I love this look. She looks like Femto omg I'm here for a dark, demonic era. GIVE IT TO ME, Gaga! I'LL PUT MY HANDS UP FOR YOU.

Kindness rules all.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1