💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Gaga posts new pictures

Jenina

Featured Posts

TheSine
41 minutes ago, Poker said:

I love this look. She looks like Femto omg I'm here for a dark, demonic era. GIVE IT TO ME, Gaga! I'LL PUT MY HANDS UP FOR YOU.

Thank you. That's what I was thinking about. Are we going to get sacrified too? :ladyhaha:

"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵
  • YAAAS 1

doraemon

We deserve a documentary called "WHEN Gaga MEETS BJORK".

• YAAAS 1

ceminay

What are these photos for? Usually all her photos have been from magazine photoshoots, single/album covers or Haus Labs.

Is this a new way of hyping up us fans? I’m just curious if we’re actually getting photos from an album photoshoot or not, but it seems too early for that. She looks incredible, and the whole energy in the photos reminds me of her creative peak. I can’t wait to see what’s coming.

• Like 2

Ultimecia
6 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Callback to TFM with being drowned in massive black ensembles, bold and outlandish once again. That floating look is so cool and she's totally trying to invoke the look of a raven in that pointed hood. I love it when she does fashion that's totally different to everyone else so she stands out.

She's toned down her image so much to appeal to the mainstream crowd, even Chromatica was a diluted form of the yassified looks she did back in the day. But she probably realises it's this stuff that made people fall in love with her and made her iconic. She needed to tone things down at a certain point in her career in order to save it but now she's solidified as a talented legend, the world is ready for her to go back to the Gaga who set the world on fire all those years ago.

LET'S DO IT. :legend:

The chills I felt reading this! :nooo:

LET'S GO! :firega:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 1

Mars
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ceminay said:

What are these photos for? Usually all her photos have been from magazine photoshoots, single/album covers or Haus Labs.

Is this a new way of hyping up us fans? I’m just curious if we’re actually getting photos from an album photoshoot or not, but it seems too early for that. She looks incredible, and the whole energy in the photos reminds me of her creative peak. I can’t wait to see what’s coming.

Its reminding me of what Bjork did with Fossora. Its almost like editorial images for the new era, for fans and publicity.

Im living for it, its been a long time since we've had iconic Gaga images.

Edited by Mars
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Helxig

I'm tentatively excited for this era. I'm confused by the dark vibes she's been teasing for a while now, considering she said moving forward she's closing the past where her art came from a dark place (or whatever) :oprah:  I'm ALWAYS here for darkga, but it seems contradictory

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1

Stef666
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I'm tentatively excited for this era. I'm confused by the dark vibes she's been teasing for a while now, considering she said moving forward she's closing the past where her art came from a dark place (or whatever) :oprah:  I'm ALWAYS here for darkga, but it seems contradictory

I don't think it's gonna come from the dark place but the art and themes themselves are gonna look and sound dark

• Like 3

GagaGame
20 hours ago, Mister G said:

Are we getting a trilogy? The Fame, The Fame Monster...and a third installment 15 years after TFM? We love DarkGa :firega:

The Fame Kingdom

I could be your mustang for the weekend

Lextyr97
20 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

But why why why not blonde?? 

Girl BYE and also shush. I never want to see blonde hair on her again. She ****ing rocks the **** out of black hair and her natural hair color

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Helxig
19 hours ago, Lextyr97 said:

Girl BYE and also shush. I never want to see blonde hair on her again. She ****ing rocks the **** out of black hair and her natural hair color

I want to see her wear every colour EXCEPT blonde. Just for a while. I miss the ARTPOP days where she just did literally everything

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1