Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga and Halloween Horror Nights

RichAssPiss

Featured Posts

LateToCult
1 hour ago, RichAssPiss said:

According to this Orlando vlogger who formerly worked at Disney and has a lot of ties to theme park enployees, there was supposed to be a Gaga attraction at Halloween Horror Nights in Universal Studios this year, but plans fell through. 

Previously there was a The Weeknd house at the event and a Billie Eilish one was announced but ultimately scrapped due to COVID shutdowns. 

This is interesting for a few reasons. First, it suggests the coming album IS darker and would possibly make sense with a horror attraction. It also seems to suggest timing-wise the album would be out for fall. Unless its dissolution reflects an album delay.

Starts at 16:37

Plans fell through because LG7 got moved up from fall to summer. Yup. Yup!

atemybrain

I got a survey request from Universal Orlando about Halloween Horror Nights about a week ago, and they were asking about the appeal of a Gaga haunted house. Doja Cat was mentioned as well. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 4

doja scat

omfg i’m going this year this would’ve been everything :giveup:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, atemybrain said:

I got a survey request from Universal Orlando about Halloween Horror Nights about a week ago, and they were asking about the appeal of a Gaga haunted house. Doja Cat was mentioned as well. 

So the straights ruined it for us in the surveys

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Panchecco
7 hours ago, Davidsdaze said:

Imagine the Bad romance all white latex ladies stalking you and jump scaring you?? 

this was my first thought too! love it!

It's very interesting, I wonder why they ended up not going forward. It would have been cool to see how they adapted some of her more creepy songs to a haunted house. Bloody Mary, Monster, Bad Romance, Alejandro could have all been great 

Panchecco
5 hours ago, atemybrain said:

oh it is real, do you have the email?

atemybrain
3 hours ago, Panchecco said:

oh it is real, do you have the email?

I would have to scroll back through my email and find the survey request. The email didn’t even say it was about HHN, just a survey for Universal. I didn’t know it was about HHN until about a third of the way through the survey. 

It was also supposed to be confidential :huntyga:

• Thanks 1

Red

A pre-era isn’t a pre-era without someone saying something was planned but cancelled lol

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Thanks 1

atemybrain
7 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

So the straights ruined it for us in the surveys

Literally my thought when I saw her name :icega:

• Sad 1

RichAssPiss
17 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

am I tripping or does this come up every year 

They have played "Bloody Mary" as part of an HHN fireworks show, I think. And there was, I think, a Twitter interaction too. It could have been in development for some time. But somehow it never happened. This is the first time I heard someone say a house was planned, though. 

• 2 months later...
skaxboy

The Weeknd will return with “The Weeknd: Nightmare Trilogy.” I personally wasn’t impressed with the one he had two years ago but maybe they will improve on it this year.

If there were to be a Gaga themed maze, I would love some sort of inspiration from the following:

tumblr_ph3m7wfzHf1uby1d2o1_500.gif

ezgif-2-23dbb0a1c9eb.gif

608ead12b643a855b43c306ab909fb032a189f07

Gaga+Bovine+Heart+.png

lady-gaga-artrave-650-430.jpg?w=650

26540_393264639264_206852704264_3572671_

268754196c3dc89c1d36c83c0b6d9f19.jpg

• YAAAS 2

JohnnyVersace

The Weeknd house was so fun omg

a Gaga one would be insane. Walking through her videos :kry: