NEW Born This Way Ball COMMERCIAL

Lum

Featured Posts

heavyMetalGAGA

I never knew thats how you say Madeon I always thought it was pronounced Ma-day-on

But anyway, I like the commercial, it actually has BTWB footage, get those sells Gaga :legend:

Hahaha I thought the same thing!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope this would really boost the ticket sales then. But regardless of that, the tour itself is bound to gross more than $200 million. I'd just love if it'd outgross the Monster Ball though.

Pop Muse Tumblr

YESSS PRO-SHOT FOOTAGE AT LAST! i wonder when and where this was shot? an indoor arena or a stadium? it looks like an indoor arena with the pink wig so puerto rico? but why couldn't they use any asian or european footage? :hor:

but LOL NO at the SPOILERS:

-__________

-practically giving away every costume

-______

-_______

-________

-___________ :deadbanana:

at least the monster ball tour ads had a mystique about them.

US FANS: don't watch this ad if you don't wanna be spoiled!

YESSS PRO-SHOT FOOTAGE AT LAST! i wonder when and where this was shot? an indoor arena or a stadium? it looks like an indoor arena with the pink wig so puerto rico? but why couldn't they use any asian or european footage? :hor:

but LOL NO at the SPOILERS:

-__________

-practically giving away every costume

-______

-_______

-________

-___________ :deadbanana:

at least the monster ball tour ads had a mystique about them.

US FANS: don't watch this ad if you don't wanna be spoiled!

If seeing a costume is spoiling a concert Idk whats wrong with people. I watched the entire MB on YouTube before I ever saw it and both times it was magical soooo

Pop Muse Tumblr

it depends on the person.

before i saw my concert, all i knew were the meat dress, what the first two songs were and what the last two songs were. the people i went with however wanted to know NOTHING about the concert.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived