Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Pedro Pascal advocates for Palestine

alsemanche

Featured Posts

PartySick
42 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

You'd think 8 months of genocide would wake some people up but nope :air:

Yo, I just got home from the Melanie Martinez concert. Thought you'd like to know miss Björk rip-off (:billie:) had a short interlude with visuals saying "end colonization", "stop the genocide", "free Palestine", etc set to her song The Principal

And after the last song, her dancers held up the 🇵🇸 flag and she screamed "FREE PALESTINE" to the cheers of all her stans :diane:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!
  • YAAAS 1

alsemanche
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yo, I just got home from the Melanie Martinez concert. Thought you'd like to know miss Björk rip-off (:billie:) had a short interlude with visuals saying "end colonization", "stop the genocide", "free Palestine", etc set to her song The Principal

And after the last song, her dancers held up the 🇵🇸 flag and she screamed "FREE PALESTINE" to the cheers of all her stans :diane:

Hate her music but she's so mother for that :bradley:

I hope you enjoyed the show :kara:

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Love 1

KeepOnSwimming
10 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

And yeah Israel shouldn't exist, neither should any colonial entity in the world. It's not that complicated. 

So Palestine shouldnt exist either. Got colonized by the Ottomans. Y'all see thats not how it works, right?  

I am not saying that Israel isn't committing atrocious war crimes. CAUSE IT IS. But to just blame Israel and scream ceasefire is not a solution, neither does it do anything? 

KeepOnSwimming

I have a question for all of you now, cause I get called a zionist, a racist, a genocide lover..  I donated over 3000€(!!) wich is not nothing to me since December23 to help Gaza get aid. I am giving my own money for the people of Gaza. I just have a different stance.

What do all yall screamers do? I bet I did more than  all of yall combined to help the people of Gaza. So stfu and dont call me a genocide lover or whatever you morons. I spent MY OWN money to help the people. What exactly do you do, besides screaming? 

• LMAO 1

alsemanche
17 minutes ago, KeepOnSwimming said:

So Palestine shouldnt exist either. Got colonized by the Ottomans. Y'all see thats not how it works, right?  

I am not saying that Israel isn't committing atrocious war crimes. CAUSE IT IS. But to just blame Israel and scream ceasefire is not a solution, neither does it do anything? 

You're just saying anything at this point :ladyhaha: 

17 minutes ago, KeepOnSwimming said:

I have a question for all of you now, cause I get called a zionist, a racist, a genocide lover..  I donated over 3000€(!!) wich is not nothing to me since December23 to help Gaza get aid. I am giving my own money for the people of Gaza. I just have a different stance.

What do all yall screamers do? I bet I did more than  all of yall combined to help the people of Gaza. So stfu and dont call me a genocide lover or whatever you morons. I spent MY OWN money to help the people. What exactly do you do, besides screaming? 

:air: here's your cookie babes, hope you feel better about it

alsemanche
19 minutes ago, KeepOnSwimming said:

I am not saying that Israel isn't committing atrocious war crimes. CAUSE IT IS. But to just blame Israel

The contradiction is insane

alsemanche

Anyway, another addition to my ignore list :ororomunroe: Free Palestine! 

KeepOnSwimming

CNN Defense Analysts have now determined
that the Israeli Airstrike on May 26th against a
Hamas Compound in Western Rafah, which was
believed to have possibly caused an Explosion
and Fire which resulted in the Death of between
35-45 Palestinian Refugees, could not have
been "Completely Caused" by the Israeli
Airstrike due to the Size of the Explosion.
Shrapnel and Parts which were Discovered in
the Rubble of the Hamas Compound, which was
roughly 200 Meters from the UNRWA Refugee
Camp, suggest that the Strike was carried out
using 2 GBU-39 Small Diameter Bomb with
250lb Warheads; these Bombs would have not
been nearly Powerful enough to have caused
the Explosion at the Camp nor would the have
been Large enough to cause any kind of "Splash
Damage" to the Camp, which again was over a
Kilometer from the Strike Location. This
Analysis suggests that what lsraeli Defense
Officials have so far suggested is likely True,
which is that Hamas Munitions which were
Hidden roughly Half-Way between the
Compound and Camp were Detonated by
Shrapnel from the Airstrike, causing the
Explosion of multiple Fuel Tanks 

- but yeah, lets JUST blame Israel...seems very fair... 

KeepOnSwimming
7 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

You're just saying anything at this point :ladyhaha: 

:air: here's your cookie babes, hope you feel better about it

Answer my question. What did u do to make sure these kids and people have food and water? What? 

Or are you just screaming, but besides that let these poor people starve? What a great human u are. 

As I said, I spent my own money to help. And not just a a little amount. I took money away from my family and kids (couldve been a great vacay) to help in Gaza. HOW MUCH FOOD DID YOU PROVIDE? 

But yeah, 3000€ for helping aid is 'just saying anything'. Bet that helped them more than whatever you do here. 

Pharamon
22 hours ago, altern8version said:

Is your hope based on her using her platform to bring attention to the situation from her fans that don't know what's going on? Or just for her to publicly confirm which side she is on?

Not only her fans, her platform is MASSIVE. I believe she should be using it to shed light on what's happening there.