Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Gaga drawing

faux

Featured Posts

So yesterday I finished this new Gaga drawing.

Original pic:

3.jpg

Drawing:

P9JVJbz.jpg

Does it look like Gaga? What needs improving? What do you don't like? What DOESN'T look similar to the original pic?

Please leave your opinion below - I really appreciate everything u guys say because I have to know where I got to improve. :yes:

Robinladen

Very nice drawing! And I do recognize Gaga in this.

I only think the position of the eyes and/or mouth are a bit weird. I don't really know what, but something just feels a bit wrong.

PaperIz

I love it! Very good! The eye is a bit off(the closed one) and the chin looks a little wonky, but you're really good at realism tbh

I only think the position of the eyes and/or mouth are a bit weird. I don't really know what, but something just feels a bit wrong.

I love it! Very good! The eye is a bit off(the closed one) and the chin looks a little wonky, but you're really good at realism tbh

hmm yeah. I was looking at the drawing so long when I finished it but something felt not right. :laughga:

Very nice :clap:

Very nice!

Thanks for drawing my avi :legend:

:laughga:

It looks amazing!

Thanks!! :king:

Gaga is Life

I properly like this! I think it's pretty good, I feel like I can put the original over your drawing and it'll fit :)

this is good! i think the shading around the eyes needs fixed a little which is why the eyes looks out of place. Everything else is amazing though!!

Don't visit my profile

I agree with this. I can't pin point it...maybe it's too wide?

Still a great drawing though

I won't die, but I can't live without you

• 3 years later...

Archived