đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Weeknd back at #1; Taylor loses 600k listeners

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

AMRer
1 hour ago, Versace said:

Taylor still holds some Spotify records that The Weeknd doesn’t, so I wouldn’t say this is a major loss. Her streaming success peaks during the album release month, it’s always been like this. 

Don't burst their bubble, they are happy thinking they defeated the devil or something :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 5

Illuminati

Happy for him, although monthly listeners is not representative of how many daily streams an artist gets.

We need a new album :applause:

• Like 1

Ororo Munroe

both are problematic, but huge achievement nevertheless oop 

King of the Fall
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

both are problematic, but huge achievement nevertheless oop 

Anybody who sends millions in aid to Gaza repeatedly is ok in my book, Taylor is the billionaire not lifting a finger, bullying female artists and scamming her fans

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page

King of the Fall
Posted (edited)

double post

The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page

Yaaaas Gaga
5 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

Ugh we need to get Gaga up there

if Rihanna can be there without releasing since 2016,

lg7 better solidify her as a timeless as Rihanna is

Rihanna has a lot more songs at her disposal and has collabed with a lot of artists over the years which helps her streaming numbers. Not that it isn't well deserved as she has so many bangers but it isn't really a like-for-like comparison.

• Love 1

juicyjuicy

That’s because The Weeknd actually puts out good music. :ohwell:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Ororo Munroe
33 minutes ago, King of the Fall said:

Anybody who sends millions in aid to Gaza repeatedly is ok in my book, Taylor is the billionaire not lifting a finger, bullying female artists and scamming her fans

oh, yeah! that’s fair, just can’t shake off those creepy vibes he gave me in Idol lol :air:

• Like 1

DoremonLove

The weekend doing this without releasing 1000 albums. :ally:

How can anoyone not love gaga

King of the Fall
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

oh, yeah! that’s fair, just can’t shake off those creepy vibes he gave me in Idol lol :air:

That's fiction, we are talking about real life

BlackLight

Deserved. 

I hope Gaga achieves Top 10 status when LG7 brings her back with dark pop and huge appeal from Joker 2. music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Artist from NYC.

Sneaky Oliver

How can Rihanna still get new listeners after all these years? I mean there’s a whole new generation who have never witnessed a Rihanna era

Also Dua getting new listeners but somehow the new songs are kinda tanking. Did all the new listeners come to stream her old stuff? 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

RodeckDanny

Yess Abel do your thing! Honestly I think he deserves that, he's delivered a lot of good music and great conceptual albums. Dawn FM is such an experience and it continues to grow on me

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)
  • Like 2

RodeckDanny

Omg reading all the comments seeing that GGD stands The Weeknd feels good! We got TASTE! let's cross our fingers for a Gaga x Abel collab in LG7

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)
  • YAAAS 1

Gagaism
9 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

Omg reading all the comments seeing that GGD stands The Weeknd feels good! We got TASTE! let's cross our fingers for a Gaga x Abel collab in LG7

Have you been here during Idol rollout? There was no love so don’t get too excited lol.

He’s got some fans here but right now it’s been praised because Ms Swift is the GGD hate pick at the very moment.

But anyways, it would be amazing getting a proper song collab with him and Gaga, for me it’s like a dream since he’s my favorite male singer. 

• Like 1