Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How yall feeling now that we are officially in the pre-lg7 era!

Dancing Shadow

Featured Posts

Easy

I am just shocked at her team’s ability to coordinate. Promo has been messy since ARTPOP and this seems well planned which is rare.

I hope this continues.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1

JorgeX

I’m excited and scared at the same time, I feel like Gaga could make the official announcement and/or drop the lead single anytime :saladga:

Am I ready for this?

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Stef666

*praying for the single announcement and release within 2 weeks and I'll be a happy gay*

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

MessyTop

Probably the most organic pre era. Very exciting. Almost zero spoilers. Love it. 

• Like 7
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

Battle 4 Ur Life

I’m not even ready and I hope she waits at least 2-3 months tbh. we’ve waited longer we can handle it.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."
  • Thanks 1

mdance4life

I’m actually really emotional that Chromatica era finally has come to an end 💔

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 6

culturalbaptism

I still can't believe it. I'm not gonna lie but Gaga is not my main fave anymore. She lost me with the jazz, the country, the messy release of Chromatica. But I'm back, hoping for the dark era I've been hoping for more than a decade now.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.
  • Love 1

msr
6 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

girl you literally heard 2.5 seconds of a song:mark:

I know I just like to be dramatic lol

• LMAO 1

Bronco
5 hours ago, Stef666 said:

*praying for the single announcement and release within 2 weeks and I'll be a happy gay*

I feel like we'll have the single by the end of next week. Probably official single announcement Tuesday/Single release Friday

Now she's teased it, she's given hackers/leakers a target lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Raivo
6 hours ago, Easy said:

I am just shocked at her team’s ability to coordinate. Promo has been messy since ARTPOP and this seems well planned which is rare.

I hope this continues.

I'm not sure this was planned like that. My guess would be that they dragged the concert film so long they figured out that they could tie in the teaser for the new era, so we would be more excited, than this kind of messy dragged out Chromatica burping.

OT I am super excited. Love the artsy look she sported. She sounded like she's in a good place in the interviews, so happy for her and for us 🩵💚❤️

• Like 2

MajorMinus
7 minutes ago, Raivo said:

OT I am super excited. Love the artsy look she sported. She sounded like she's in a good place in the interviews, so happy for her and for us 🩵💚❤️

Agree so much with this. I can imagine with her being in a much better headspace, she will feel more comfortable with a true return to form - reinventing the wheel with and every album. So happy for all of us. We win!!

• Love 1

chathonnete

I'm GAGGED, I'm so happy that she's coming back. The snippet seems very "Gaga", and the production made me think of bad romance with the "tititic". She could release any type of music I'd be happy as I miss her as a singer and artist, but seing that she wants to do dark pop is even better!!! :icega::icega::icega:

• Love 1

Easy
39 minutes ago, Raivo said:

I'm not sure this was planned like that. My guess would be that they dragged the concert film so long they figured out that they could tie in the teaser for the new era, so we would be more excited, than this kind of messy dragged out Chromatica burping.

so she built the set again to film the snippet? It gave me the impression that she danced the MJ thing on the date. She deceived me. It worked.

Linus Gaga
9 hours ago, msr said:

I feel confused because I find the snippet sound too "familiar" and I really want Gaga to go in new direction even though I love almost everything she's ever done before...

It definitely doesn't sound rock lol

It sounds kinda like the melody of 

"We could be lovers" 

Hit me a message and say hi !