• She looks good!
    • Meh.
    • It's too much for me, try-hard.
    • BOOT (I have no taste)

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

Yesterday was the first time I feel that Gaga moment since 2014. The way she pose and walk, the way people scream for her

This. Love how you put this. 

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Love 4

Red

She can go even weirder come on let’s go babyyyyyy

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 2

Juniper

I love it when she’s batsh** crazy and screams on stage and dress weird and all that. 

• YAAAS 1

PartySick

I think it's cool but I also really love the gown nights and the jorts and crop top nights :lolly:

I just like her in general :flower:

• Love 8
  • Thanks 3

M i K E Y

I mean that’s the reason most of us are on this site

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Alfonso

I'm excited, she seems like she's on a different place and mindset than before. Perhaps she's ready to go full into joker/the next era with all her forces.

• Like 1

Starmie25

I thought these were pretty weird, but they again I became a fan during Joanne erav:vegas:

Stephen
1 hour ago, palma said:

I am LOVING it :gayhat:

I hope WeirdGa is here to stay. That being said, on the interviews yesterday she seemed like she really knows what she’s doing - which isn’t exactly WeirdGa material. Perhaps this era she will embrace her weirdness as an authentic and integral part of her identity and choose not to play with it through memorized anecdotes (“there can be a 100 people”) or invented personas. :partysick:

I feel like those memorized anecdotes are her way to cope with anxiety around doing press and having to answer the same questions a million times.

• Like 4

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

I feel like those memorized anecdotes are her way to cope with anxiety around doing press and having to answer the same questions a million times.

True, I mean it's basic media/PR training. But she seems more relaxed now. More confident, clear headed. She's like me and tends to ramble and it gets pretty obscure at times. But she seems like she's in a new headspace.

• Like 2

starcell

There were certainly weirdga moments in chromatica era…? Was it just not weird enough? Did people not get excited over those looks after coming from..JOANNE?

• Like 2

palma
2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

of course they are - I by no means criticize her for doing that, I only have the presumption that she may no longer need to do that, having achieved a more serene mindset. :heart:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Stephen
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

True, I mean it's basic media/PR training. But she seems more relaxed now. More confident, clear headed. She's like me and tends to ramble and it gets pretty obscure at times. But she seems like she's in a new headspace.

Agreed but I think she’ll still repeat herself. We’ve only seen 1 day. I bet you she keeps repeating “breaking genre” and people start to make fun of it. 

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, starcell said:

There were certainly weirdga moments in chromatica era…? Was it just not weird enough? Did people not get excited over those looks after coming from..JOANNE?

It was high fashion, but not necessarily weird imo. 

When you compare her abstract, conceptual, literally-wearing-art from like 2009-2013 to Chromatica, Chromatica is actually very tame. It's more sexy. Last night felt more like 2009-2013Ga

• Like 5

palma
1 minute ago, starcell said:

To me, at points, it felt like she was cosplaying her former self bar some moments of brilliance like the 911 video where you could definitely see her passion pierce through. 

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

PMM

for me weirdGa is JoanneGa dressed as 'normal' / 'casual' this is Gaga

I Am a Joke
  • Like 1