Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

Atorga: A New Song Is Closer Than We Think.

LADYGAGA10MONSTER

Featured Posts

erfaan
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

?????? Why is no one else talking about that then. Did you sing an NDA you just broke lol

Nope just no phones allowed and were taken away from us

erfaan
5 minutes ago, Alegagaloo said:

does it have a snippet or something?

Nope no snippet and nothing played. Just the message flashing quickly. I feel something is coming SUPER soon. I literally screamed so loud in the cinema. 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Shook 1

B2theRich33
6 hours ago, Aga Gydal said:

One too many different people are saying the same thing, and given how close we are to finding out the truth, not sure why they’d all lie (including LGN). I can see something like “LG7 coming soon” flashing on the screen but I doubt it would be something more than that. 

Either way, given how Gaga was talking about the album on Thursday it clearly sounds like it’s almost finished - the fact that she can identify its genre, that it’s totally different, and how it seems to follow the aesthetic of TCB in some way tells me there may be visuals already done too. For sure something is coming this summer!

i think something is coming for a summer release, it’s the one season she hasn’t really released in. and i think the teasing in February with her brows and those gaggy pics was for some type of visual related to maybe an album shoot being done or something… 

im also jumping on the train that her “happy pride” comment was very curious too. i’ll jump on the june 7th train right now with late july/early august release. 

• YAAAS 2

Stef
3 minutes ago, erfaan said:

Nope no snippet and nothing played. Just the message flashing quickly. I feel something is coming SUPER soon. I literally screamed so loud in the cinema. 

Press X for slightly sus 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • LMAO 2

erfaan
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

Press X for slightly sus 

girl wat

itsmeluka
16 minutes ago, erfaan said:

It's meeeee

The film ends and flashes really quickly "Gaga RETURNS" and ends. I feel like it may have also said LG7 but i can't remember  

Stop lying 
There was no Chromatica ball in any cinema. People would be already talking about it. 

Case closed 

Stef
Just now, erfaan said:

girl wat

i mean im just vibing, at least its only a few hours away so if its all just BS it’ll be found out nice and quick! 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Lextyr97
14 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Yes

@Miracle girl whats funny? I literally heard it lol that Dancing in the night leak is real

• LMAO 1

erfaan
2 minutes ago, itsmeluka said:

Stop lying 
There was no Chromatica ball in any cinema. People would be already talking about it. 

Case closed 

I literally watched it yesterday at the Sydney premiere lol by Stan (The streaming service that's dropping it in Australia) lol 

• YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, erfaan said:

girl wat

Can I clarify your comment?

So you're saying you saw the film already and it does, in fact, tease LG7 at the end with "Gaga Returns" flashing?

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Alegagaloo

What's the point of inventing something like this that could be debunked in few hours  

erfaan
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

So you're saying you saw the film already and it does, in fact, tease LG7 at the end with "Gaga Returns" flashing?

Yep! It flashes on the screen super quick after the credits and says "Gaga Returns" and that's it. Nothing else. No song. No lyrics. 

• YAAAS 5

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Girl yesssss lmaoooo it’s thereeee

RAMROD
Just now, erfaan said:

Yep! It flashes on the screen super quick after the credits and says "Gaga Returns" and that's it. Nothing else. No song. No lyrics. 

THE COLLAPS :nooo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡