Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Confirming LG7 is a different genre ?

Caothan Mcbride

Featured Posts

Fck I luv Art
Posted (edited)

Guys, you remember of Sully Erna that admitted that he dated Gaga ? He recently did another public declaration about how Gaga inspired him to create a philanthropic foundation. He's a metal singer from Godsmack a metal band. 

https://blabbermouth.net/news/godsmacks-sully-erna-thanks-lady-Gaga-for-inspiring-launch-of-the-scars-foundation

Perfect timeline huh ?

Also let's remind that we got these two live performances that Gaga did with The Rolling Stones and U2 last year. Two rock bands. 

Ok, ok Gaga said that it won't be rock so I guess that it could easily features metal or funk, or both. I think by doing these public apparitions with rock bands and metal singers Gaga wants to promote her new album to a more diverse audience.

Edited by Fck I luv Art
Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

Edonis
Posted (edited)

Gaga has been associating her self with various people in the metal and rock scenes since her debut :air:

Maybe I'm becoming a bit of an annoying complainer, but dating rockers or dressing in punk or goth fashion is not an indication of the the sound of her next record. She has been doing that since the start of her electropop career. 

The biggest clues we have in terms of sound is that it is indeed still a pop record (she commented working on her next pop record in that instagram post of her in the studio), but that has genre influences she's never done before (as indicated in this thread). Everything else is fan speculation. 

Personally, I still think there's going to have a strong Prince-influence just because of those deleted pics from earlier this year (who, mind you, married funk and rock sounds with synthpop, electronic music, and even dance), with maybe something more left-field. 

I'm excited tbh. 

Edited by Edonis
  • Thanks 1

dberrin

Just imagine if she s doing a Jojo Siwa and she invents a whole new genra

starcell
Posted (edited)

Some fusion of industrial techno pop I hope (which I guess is somewhat like BTW, but harder and much better and experimental production/mixing). But I’ll honestly like anything as long as it’s not safe, light disco pop and we know she’s anything but safe lol

Edited by starcell

DontCallMeAlice
13 minutes ago, dberrin said:

Just imagine if she s doing a Jojo Siwa and she invents a whole new genra

The Office No GIF