Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga confirms LG7 is coming “soon”

DontCallMeAlice

Featured Posts

chathonnete

What else could she say? :ohwell: She's not gonna give a date, it's definitly not coming next year as it must be released before Joker (best strategy for success as the movie would push the album), so "soon" is the most appropriate lmao. I trust her as she seems most balanced then before and less in a rush, she knows what she's doing and I'm sure it will be amazing

• Thanks 1

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, chathonnete said:

What else could she say? :ohwell: She's not gonna give a date, it's definitly not coming next year as it must be released before Joker (best strategy for success as the movie would push the album), so "soon" is the most appropriate lmao. I trust her as she seems most balanced then before and less in a rush, she knows what she's doing and I'm sure it will be amazing

Yep I'm sure she would have tried to avoid LG7 questions if she didn’t wanted to answer, just how she did during that make-up video earlier this year

I'm sure the album is coming in a couple of months

• Love 1

buzzkill

soon for Gaga is a spam of 2 years, right?

• LMAO 1

buzzkill
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yep I'm sure she would have tried to avoid LG7 questions if she didn’t wanted to answer, just how she did during that make-up video earlier this year

I'm sure the album is coming in a couple of months

and also, she's been working with Nicola again, and wouldn't put all those creatives together just for the premiere of the movie. i think mother is cooking.

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Killa

The last thing the world Is Is

Soon 

But thats too bad 

TEANUS

Am I delusional or does that confirm this year?? I can’t see her saying “soon” at this point in her career if it was truly nearly a year away yet. Launching in January 2025 at the latest, even though that would be 5 years between albums :giveup:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Lextyr97

I still FIRMLY believe this album is DONE and she’s working on visuals 

malzejar

Oh she is coming, deuxmoi might be right with that august release 

Ziggy

Look.

we know it exists. I’m satisfied.

• YAAAS 1

Ziggy
1 hour ago, buzzkill said:

and also, she's been working with Nicola again, and wouldn't put all those creatives together just for the premiere of the movie. i think mother is cooking.

I think she would bc she doesn’t have tons of premieres and has NEVER for her own films + he helped style chromatica. So idk if his presence is that indicative tbh

• Like 1

Darcklighter22
4 hours ago, Reez said:

I hope she announces it after the event. it would make perfect sense since it would boost chromatica movie streams etc.

This and pride!....let's put out or Alejandro candles her team can connect the dots.

Darcklighter22
45 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

I still FIRMLY believe this album is DONE and she’s working on visuals 

From her saying she's working as fast as she can in the HausLabs live with Nicki to saying soon now...feels like progression....ever since Joanne and what we saw in 5'2 she is mindful not to overhype things so something must be brewing for soon.

• Thanks 1

POPANEINONEONE

LG7 in 2042 confirmed:excuseu:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE! NOW TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS S**T!

monstertoronto

I have to believe it’s coming just before Joker to capitalize on all that hype and promo so maybe August-September is real after all. 🤞