💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

3 new digital versions of “The Tortured Poets Department”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

SharGaga
Posted (edited)

What's Billie's post gonna be like IF she gets the #2 album? Is she gonna address it at all? Will she throw shade? That's what I wanna know. I feel like Taylor baited Billie into releasing all these extra discounted versions to prove a point, just to snatch the #1 in the end. That's actually so cruel I can feel a chill in my bones.

Edited by SharGaga
  • Like 1

SOON

Ohhhh she really doesnt give damn about anyone it seems :ladyhaha:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Thanks 1

Taylucifer

environmental activist fr:legend:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

RebeldeFaith

If the album was that good it wouldn't need all of these versions to stay #1. :coffee:

Something something idk
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Anderson123
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

What's Billie's post gonna be like IF she gets the #2 album? Is she gonna address it at all? Will she throw shade? That's what I wanna know. I feel like Taylor baited Billie into releasing all these extra discounted versions to prove a point, just to snatch the #1 in the end. That's actually so cruel I can feel a chill in my bones.

I think she’s just going to thank the fans like Dua. She still did more copies than Happier Than Ever and the album overall has been loved by a lot of people so in the end that’s more important. Such a shame that it has come to this but truly don’t understand how powerful the fanbase is. Props to her for building all of that but damn she can be a miserable person. 

Edit: is Katy is still in contact with her? She went from good friends to that problem they had just for a dancer and then it got solved but it seems like she found out who Taylor actually is like and decided to cut ties or just stay away from her. 

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 1

lasagna

the worst part is people will actually buy these versions too. i just cant fathom buying the exact same product multiple times like youre throwing your money away. it just feels so wasteful and pointless.

piracy exists for this exact type of biblical level of greed :air:

human turd
  • Like 8

SharGaga
12 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I think she’s just going to thank the fans like Dua. She still did more copies than Happier Than Ever and the album overall has been loved by a lot of people so in the end that’s more important. Such a shame that it has come to this but truly don’t understand how powerful the fanbase is. Props to her for building all of that but damn she can be a miserable person. 

Edit: is Katy is still in contact with her? She went from good friends to that problem they had just for a dancer and then it got solved but it seems like she found out who Taylor actually is like and decided to cut ties or just stay away from her. 

Taylor and Katy are fine. She attended a show in Australia I think. Taylor is chart hungry but they can never make me hate her. Official HDD numbers tomorrow. I would love to be a fly in Billie' room right now.08pOok5.gif

• LMAO 2

Luke78619

Thought this was an old thread with new comments :air: Jesus 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Ivy

Why did I think digital doesn't count for charts anymore :oprah:

I'm so confused since they changed the rules 

Rat Boy

Doesn’t she have any dignity? :air:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 1

anziety

the most mediocre pop star releasing multiple copies of her worst album to block billie… taylor is an embarrassment

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Why did I think digital doesn't count for charts anymore :oprah:

I'm so confused since they changed the rules 

Billboard no longer counts digital singles from artists' web stores
digital albums are limited to 1 per customer

i ❤️
  • Thanks 1

weed

Kind of obsessed. It’s funny! Ready for there to be 100 versions of the album lmaooo and I have not nor will buy any version of it! 

• Like 1