Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
new music

Billie Releases “Slowed & Reverb” And “Sped Up” Versions

Ronnie

Featured Posts

Agunimon
Posted (edited)

The solution to anyone who has issues with artists doing this is to listen to underground and alternative / indie artists. Record labels are seeing these tactics work with the bigger artists and will push all artists under them to do it, even more-so with the more popular ones because they know the money will come in for them.

Edited by Agunimon

POPANEINONEONE

Taylor is gonna do this

Kamala Stan 👏👏👏👏

hieronymus
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

And they've always been something worthwhile. Extended edits, full cuts of the songs, alternate production created organically, etc. They've required effort or thought of some kind. This doesn't.

It's perfectly suited for fanmade AMVs or TikTok videos but to apply a filter to track one in Audacity then CTRL+R'ing the rest of the tracks before releasing it isn't a valid alternative version, a remix, or a genre. It's just a sad and soulless attempt at selling a product 'cause the artist values charting more than letting their actual creation stand on its own.

Like, again, I wouldn't have a problem with this had Billie just posted these on YouTube as a fun little bonus. She's selling them as "alternate versions". That's yucky :sleep:

Are they being SOLD or are they just on streaming?

Monstermilo

not that girls fans saying **** when she literally has re-released her discography two times over LMAO 

yall are the biggeast hypocrites and dont give some sob story cuz her marketing plan worked on you lol 

• Thanks 1

Redstreak
18 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

not that girls fans saying **** when she literally has re-released her discography two times over LMAO 

yall are the biggeast hypocrites and dont give some sob story cuz her marketing plan worked on you lol 

Taylor has never pretended to not care about charts, that’s why the backtracking has been so funny

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

BornAsUnic0rn
On 5/23/2024 at 12:36 PM, palma said:

The most talented artist of her generation and an Oscar winner? :zilla:

Yes but I meant between Taylor & Billie

AMRer
On 5/23/2024 at 6:04 AM, Morphine Prince said:

Normally I’d be opposed to this but it would be amazing if Taylor is dethroned from the #1 spot after her antics. 

Unfortunately, I think Taylor has that #1 on lock. 

Oh so these tactics are only approved if you like the artist? 

Sit down and enjoy Taylor topping one more week :ladyhaha:

AMRer
On 5/23/2024 at 2:57 PM, King of the Fall said:

Billie is playing Taylor's dirty game, we love to see it

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Sure, we love to see it... Well, see her lose you mean :ladyhaha:

culturalbaptism

Hi guys, I think its time for me to check on Billie. I don't like to follow trends, and never cared for her music but since the shenanigans from Taylor, I kinda wanna know Billies music. So, which album of hers is the most weird/alternative?

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.
  • Love 1

LadyxGaGa
3 minutes ago, culturalbaptism said:

Hi guys, I think its time for me to check on Billie. I don't like to follow trends, and never cared for her music but since the shenanigans from Taylor, I kinda wanna know Billies music. So, which album of hers is the most weird/alternative?

deff her first one 

• Thanks 1

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, Nacchi said:

Oh so these tactics are only approved if you like the artist? 

Sit down and enjoy Taylor topping one more week :ladyhaha:

“It charted” - Swifties 

culturalbaptism
2 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said:

deff her first one 

I loved the album omg I hate following trends so I ignored Billie for her being popular but the music is very my style and I can see why Taylor is jealous of her the closest of being edgy Taylor ever been was with reputation 

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.
  • YAAAS 3

Anderson123
58 minutes ago, culturalbaptism said:

I loved the album omg I hate following trends so I ignored Billie for her being popular but the music is very my style and I can see why Taylor is jealous of her the closest of being edgy Taylor ever been was with reputation 

All of Billie’s 3 albums are good. If you liked the weird songs from her first album you should try Oxytocin and NDA from Happier Than Ever.

• Thanks 1