💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift ships her CDs this week

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

these cds were supposed to be shipped on 31st

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 1

RAMROD

I got it early tho :samanthac:

Maybe they're late. My they're, I meant the shiping company  :teenidle:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Bonkers

I hope everyone who ordered one enjoys their junk! :party:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

dopega

The way she did this to try and block Billie's album from #1

GagaGame

Is it coming with a hypermega super deluxe edition featuring bonus track "Cruel Poet" ft. Rihanna and a limited random poster?? If not I won't be buying :bionic:

LG7? CANCELLED

SharGaga

Billie will end up with the #1. Don't worry guys. She has 15 album variants, signed albums, paint splattered albums, vocal only digital version and it just got discounted at Target. Go get your copy if you haven't already and keep streaming!

altern8version
1 minute ago, SharGaga said:

Billie will end up with the #1. Don't worry guys. She has 15 album variants, signed albums, paint splattered albums, vocal only digital version and it just got discounted at Target. Go get your copy if you haven't already and keep streaming!

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not, but oooof it just makes me realize how much I hate the obsession and game-playing of trying to get high on the charts with strategy, instead of a record just doing well organically because folks enjoy it 

it is what it is, I guess đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïžÂ 

• Love 1

SharGaga
Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, altern8version said:

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not, but oooof it just makes me realize how much I hate the obsession and game-playing of trying to get high on the charts with strategy, instead of a record just doing well organically because folks enjoy it 

it is what it is, I guess đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïžÂ 

It's not a joke. She discounted the album after only 3 days on sale on top of everything else. I'm not petty enough to make an entire thread about that just like Taylor gets a thread for everything. It's annoying and obsessive.

Billie called out artists for putting out variants but quickly backtracked and said that she was also calling out herself.

https://x.com/myliferuining/status/1792277756375363627 

Go get your discounted copy at Target. Billie really wants the #1. Let's give it to her!

Edited by SharGaga
  • Thanks 1

lasagna

ive never understood the obsession with buying variants of the same album like ur just buying the exact same product with a different picture.............

i think the only time ive bought an album twice was when i got asib cd and then ended up getting a signed asib cd but i bought it for fads signature before she reduced her signature to a letter so

human turd

Anderson123
2 minutes ago, lasagna said:

ive never understood the obsession with buying variants of the same album like ur just buying the exact same product with a different picture.............

i think the only time ive bought an album twice was when i got asib cd and then ended up getting a signed asib cd but i bought it for fads signature before she reduced her signature to a letter so

It's for collection and it's been a thing for years now. Back in the day people used to get the standard CD, Deluxe, Japan, etc. Now these vinyl variants are for different stores. Amazon, Walmart, Target they all have their own color and it's up to the customer where and which they buy. I'm not sure it has to do with contracts or something to have your music be sold there but it's a thing.

ThisGuyTony

Buying Billie’s album to humble that pretentious, manipulative woman :deadbanana:

• Love 2

ChicaSkas

I ordered the red paint splotches album :D

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1

AMRer
19 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Buying Billie’s album to humble that pretentious, manipulative woman :deadbanana:

By critizing Taylor when Billie is doing exactly the same thing? Sure, at least Taylor is not cynical about this game

weed

$8 is a great price for a CD