💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Lady Gaga @ BRIT Awards 2010 - 4K Remaster

VTV

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

It's odd cause until like July of 2009 to May of 2010 (Especially from TFBT to TMBT 1.0) her sing voice didn't change suddenly during the recording process of BTW it changed. Now, I understand it's just something we do as human and get older it's just fascinating that she could be singing LoveGame at TMBT 1.0 and it sound like TFBT

EXAMPLE

LoveGame: The Fame Ball Tour - V Festival (August '09)

LoveGame: The Monster Ball Tour (December '09)

She is always the queen of playing with her voice, she sings love game so differently in monster ball 2.0. And then in Joanne Tour she already developed her mature vocal, but she voice acted her the fame voice when she sang the intro (let's have some fun) , and then Chromatica ball as well.

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 1

bim

Thank you for this! It looks amazing.

LG at the piano is such a beautiful, vulnerable thing to watch. It’s always been my favorite side of her.

Also those dance moves for DITD 🥹, I love when she just let’s her body be part of the music versus a full-on choreographed number.  

• Love 1

bionic
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

If she did this today you all would drag her let's be honest.

Teenager me dragged it at the time.

Nowadays I think it is OK for a hastily thrown together 'tribute' performance (esp when we can contrast with the Bowie one lol) but generally unremarkable. There's not much to it but it does capture a lot of the magic of Gaga's star power at the time.

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Thanks 1

Joshie S

WOWWWWWWW!

Can you do the entirety of the Born This Way Ball footage from Chile we got last year with @ChicaSkas

Also tagging Chica to save this media!

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Love 1

blackpink

this performance doesn’t get talked about enough!!!! my sister was a fan of her growing up and showed me this when i was a kid :messga:

• Like 2

VTV
3 hours ago, Joshie S said:

WOWWWWWWW!

Can you do the entirety of the Born This Way Ball footage from Chile we got last year with @ChicaSkas

Also tagging Chica to save this media!

I already did :nick:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • YAAAS 1

JazmineRice

One of my favorites. Thank you for this. My other favorite one is when she does Grammys with Elton John and does a poker face medley and then speechless and your song with Elton. ❤️

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

whoresup

This was so ahead of its time and as a few others have mentioned was completely the opposite of what everyone expected. It was a huge promo slot and everyone thought she’d do telephone with choreo. 

If I remember correctly the whole performance was changed up after Alexander McQueen passed away and became a tribute to him. I think it worked out best. 

• Like 1

Reject False Icons
Posted (edited)

Wow I love how it looks :tony:

I adored that mini era in TFM where she used lace in every way

just a couple months ago they had joined their most epic forces to debute Bad romance in Lee’s Plato’s Atlantis collection and my mind was blown :saladga:

It’s so sad we will never know what other epic moments they could have created :ohno:

Edited by Reject False Icons
  • Sad 1

GagaGame

Oh my god yas 

GIF by Morphin

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

27monster27
7 hours ago, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

It's odd cause until like July of 2009 to May of 2010 (Especially from TFBT to TMBT 1.0) her sing voice didn't change suddenly during the recording process of BTW it changed. Now, I understand it's just something we do as human and get older it's just fascinating that she could be singing LoveGame at TMBT 1.0 and it sound like TFBT

EXAMPLE

LoveGame: The Fame Ball Tour - V Festival (August '09)

LoveGame: The Monster Ball Tour (December '09)

I think a lot of it had to do with her healing from the damage she did to her vocal chords from late 2008/early 2009. By July 2009 she finally started to more noticeably recover some of her tone quality, so that's where her "Late The Fame era" voice came in. She also started adopting a more cabaret and classic 40s style to some performances (the modified Poker Face acoustic performances from this time are a good example of this, I would reccomend the Sukkiri and Taratat ones personally). Part of this style was probably a bit unintentional because she still had a deeper tone quality that came as a result of her vocal damage.

By October 2009 a lot of her healing was disrupted by her ED. She became very nervous and had low energy which caused her to develop (also unintentionally) a higher tone quality that was very uncomfortable for her. You can actually see in the Monsterball 1.0 video that you posted that she wasn't opening her mouth nearly enough while singing (interestingly this problem came back at the Chromatica Ball). However, she still did have some better vocal performances like Imagine, MOCA, Ellen, the BRITs, and certain acoustics prior to her tone recovering again by April/May 2010. As someone who sings, you need to use vertical vowels (opening your mouth in a "taller" way as opposed to a "wider" one) while singing. Obviously some genres (ESPECIALLY pop) can get away with this, but it got a little too much during her ED. Again though, this was probably a side effect of her being more low energy and nervous during this time.

he/him/his
  • Thanks 2

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
3 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

I think a lot of it had to do with her healing from the damage she did to her vocal chords from late 2008/early 2009. By July 2009 she finally started to more noticeably recover some of her tone quality, so that's where her "Late The Fame era" voice came in. She also started adopting a more cabaret and classic 40s style to some performances (the modified Poker Face acoustic performances from this time are a good example of this, I would reccomend the Sukkiri and Taratat ones personally). Part of this style was probably a bit unintentional because she still had a deeper tone quality that came as a result of her vocal damage.

By October 2009 a lot of her healing was disrupted by her ED. She became very nervous and had low energy which caused her to develop (also unintentionally) a higher tone quality that was very uncomfortable for her. You can actually see in the Monsterball 1.0 video that you posted that she wasn't opening her mouth nearly enough while singing (interestingly this problem came back at the Chromatica Ball). However, she still did have some better vocal performances like Imagine, MOCA, Ellen, the BRITs, and certain acoustics prior to her tone recovering again by April/May 2010. As someone who sings, you need to use vertical vowels (opening your mouth in a "taller" way as opposed to a "wider" one) while singing. Obviously some genres (ESPECIALLY pop) can get away with this, but it got a little too much during her ED. Again though, this was probably a side effect of her being more low energy and nervous during this time.

WE STAN A VOCAL TEACHER 🤘

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

VOLANTIS
20 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Why? 

Because according to Gaga she had a whole other performance planned originally. And given the stage and the nick knight sculpture, it looks grand. But she changed her OG performancr since Alexander McQueen passed away just 5 days before, she changed into an accoustic telephone performance with a remixed ditd bit.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Bowman

This performance turned me into a fan forever 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Love 1