Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish's Hit Me Hard and Soft projected to debut with 240-260k units

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Lucas

Is that enough for #1 considering Mrs Petty Swift is trying to block Billie by releasing phone demos?

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Teletubby
Just now, Lucas said:

Is that enough for #1 considering Mrs Petty Swift is trying to block Billie by releasing phone demos?

depends on how many CDs will be shipped

Cockroach of GGD
  • Sad 3

Aga Gydal

I believe every single MPG ended up moving more units this year than the initial projections. I remember CC crossed 400k despite the initial prediction being ~300k. I see this album ending up around 350k by the end of the tracking week. I think #1 is a lock if it beats this prediction. 

Cameltoe Chariot

Taylor can sell all the variants in the world,, and her cult mem- ..fans can buy dozens of copies of the same album over and over again. But it will never change the fact that Billie just released a record better than anything Taylor Allison Swift has ever put out in her entire career :iamfair:

• Like 13
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 2

nodandsmile

album has a lot of replay value, would be shocked if she does not exceed these expectations by a lot!

• Love 1

LadyxGaGa
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

oh i forgot how much she’s dominating and she just released some more variants 

LadyxGaGa

i rly hope she is able to at least break the top 3 

SharGaga

Streets are saying Taylor is doing 300K+. Will Billie's projections grow like past big releases? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

• Shook 1

LadyxGaGa
3 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Streets are saying Taylor is doing 300K+. Will Billie's projections grow like past big releases? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

thats so crazy that she’s still pulling big numbers 

taylor is really making sure everyone is fed 

BELLYACHE

Please Billie I trust that she”ll get no#1 so I can use the evil is defeated gif 😩

LateToCult

Biggest gag of the year if she manages to top Billie a month out from her release.  

MessyTop
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Biggest gag of the year if she manages to top Billie a month out from her release.  

She won’t. People are making up those numbers “word on the streets”. I’ve seen videos of untouched stacks of Taylor’s vinyls at Target. Billie will get a #1 album 

Edited by MessyTop
  • YAAAS 1

LadyxGaGa

pls get number one billie u deserve it!!!

LadyxGaGa
23 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

She won’t. People are making up those numbers “word on the streets”. I’ve seen videos of untouched stacks of Taylor’s vinyls at Target. Billie will get a #1 album 

ngl this makes me rly happy it’s not that i don’t want tayswizzle to not b a star but we deff all should get a chance to shine bright and shine far uwu 

• Love 1