💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

Official Drag Race Mexico Season 2 Thread

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

NewUsername

I enjoyed the first season and I have a soft spot for Lolita, so I'm excited!

Also liked Valentina on it, but too bad :/

LateToCult
1 hour ago, weed said:

It was weiiirddd!! Made me uncomfortable sometimes lmaoo like they weren’t aware of each other’s ranking or idek.. it’s the only dual-hosted franchise right? Maybe not the best but we’ll see how it works with the new girl. 

Convinced Valentina was irked she had to cohost with someone whose drag was so glaringly beneath hers. I get Valentina is a no sabo kid but she added much needed style and legitimacy to an otherwise hodgepodge group of girls. There I said it. :gum:

• Thanks 1

weed
56 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Convinced Valentina was irked she had to cohost with someone whose drag was so glaringly beneath hers. I get Valentina is a no sabo kid but she added much needed style and legitimacy to an otherwise hodgepodge group of girls. There I said it. :gum:

And it’s not like Rita is the queen of Belgium! Lolita lives in France anyways! Lmao. Let Valentina have her chance to improve! Canada S1 had bad judging, Brooke included! The cohosts can be the modern cultural educators for her lmao

Plastic Flower

Okay I've finally watched the video and the energy is not there. :laughga: How is that supposed to get me excited?

Drop it

phantasmas
On 5/16/2024 at 12:32 PM, phantasmas said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :giveup::giveup: BRING BACK VALE AND HER BROKEN SPANISH

ok i had some food after this and i calmed down lmaooo

im excited for S2 now :teenidle:

MessyTop

Taiga and Lolita are so boring. Like don’t take me wrong, good queens, not exciting hosts. Like who cares?

Plastic Flower

Not M1ss Jade So spoiling one of the La Más Draga queens for this season :laughga:

Drop it

• 4 weeks later...
Flippy

The lipsync! :tony: ME RIO DE TIIIII! :music: Always happy with my queen getting her music recognized! :yay:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Plastic Flower

This premiere episode was so much better than the previous season. :traumatica: This is the what Drag Race México needed to be since day 1.

Drop it
  • Like 1

phantasmas

am I delulu or does Garconne look like Utica when she puts the mug on? and theyre both design queens too!

Borisapillar
28 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

am I delulu or does Garconne look like Utica when she puts the mug on? and theyre both design queens too!

Illuminati confirmedt :franminervini:

• LMAO 1