💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Billie Eilish's signed vinyl already delivered to fan

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Anderson123
20 minutes ago, Red said:

Honestly if I was a singer I’d release digital first cause all leaks these days come from physical copies delivering or going for sale early :triggered:

I don't think it changes that much anymore. We rarely hear about leaks now because most people just wait for them to be on streaming services and don't care about lurking websites online. If they do leak it usually happens 2-3 days before and it's mostly the stans that are getting a physical copy anyways.

It's not as bad as back when Born This Way, 21, Loud, Animal, Teenage Dream, Femme Fatale, etc. all of those albums you had to purchase the CD and iTunes digital and sometimes they'd risk getting leaked weeks in advance from the copies they sent to music critics.

NATAH
1 hour ago, high culture said:

Mine has not shipped at all I wish one of these days I would be lucky and get my physical before the release date lmao

it happened to me with kacey's Star Crossed album, my CD arrived like a week before release but i was too scared to go to jail to post any tracks :messga:

mother, what must i do?

hieronymus

Damn. The cover is gorgeous

Teletubby

someone also received Amazon exclusive

i ❤️ @Julianlittlem
  • Shook 1

Teletubby

vinyl photos have been removed due to copyright infringement:ororomunroe:

i ❤️ @Julianlittlem

The Fame Monster

I wouldn't mind if Gaga sent me a signed vinyl of LG7 weeks before the official release. :ohwell:

I wouldn't tell anyone; it would be our little secret. :hug:

Find your freedom in the music

RAMROD
Just now, The Fame Monster said:

I wouldn't mind if Gaga sent me a signed vinyl of LG7 weeks before the official release. :ohwell:

I wouldn't tell anyone; it would be our little secret. :hug:

Try to choose fastest & most expensive shipping for that to happen  :teenidle:  :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

A Very Gaga Holida
15 hours ago, Red said:

Honestly if I was a singer I’d release digital first cause all leaks these days come from physical copies delivering or going for sale early :triggered:

The labels do that to inflate the first week numbers

RAMROD
16 hours ago, Red said:

39 minutes ago, The Z said:

The labels do that to inflate the first week numbers

The new rules for Billboard specifically noted that physical sales need to ship on release date to be counted for BB200 charts now, they made this a law after so many artists reports their first week sales but fans never get the CD or Vinyl until many months later, which is unfair practice to costumers.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Catnikko

not it all being deleted before i came here :messga:

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Teletubby
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

not it all being deleted before i came here :messga:

it was photo of signed vinyl

there are new photos:

Edited by Teletubby
i ❤️ @Julianlittlem
  • Love 1

Catnikko
14 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

it was photo of signed vinyl

there are new photos:

why are people in the thread saying they like this cover when we already saw this image? :air: im so confused

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Anderson123

So jelly there are people right now listening to their vinyl copies and the New York listening party going on. There's a Billie fan page on Instagram sharing vids of the songs at that party with Billie there but don't want to ruin it til I get to hear them in HQ. :heart:

bpmMonkey
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

So jelly there are people right now listening to their vinyl copies and the New York listening party going on. There's a Billie fan page on Instagram sharing vids of the songs at that party with Billie there but don't want to ruin it til I get to hear them in HQ. :heart:

I mean let’s be honest, 90% of these people don’t even own a record player let alone would know how to play a vinyl :huntyga::ladyhaha:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1