Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Swifties fume as concertgoer brings baby to Eras Tour

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Anderson123

That is so random and stressful lol. If it were my baby I'd have tried to at least have my parents or family member take care of him/her while I go to the concert and rush back to pick him up. Can't imagine wanting to  pay attention to the show while taking care of him for like 4-5 hours omg.

I know social media is going crazy right now BECAUSE these pictures are floating around but I'm more than sure our parents or grandparents, even older generations took babies to music festivals and concerts. :icant: At least that baby is wearing ear protection but wow leaving him on the floor. :air:

Roughhouse Dandy

Even though I don't want any little brat near me at a concert, I understand parents need to go enjoy stuff too and sometimes they need to bring the spawn. I get it. But on the floor is crazy. One suspicious popping sound and that thing could be crushed, then you're down a kid and someone's shoes (and mental health) are ruined. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

One suspicious popping sound and that thing could be crushed

and repTV drops the next day. mmhmm.

nuclear explosion GIF

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • LMAO 3

Juanjo

Wtfffff? Why would security let that baby through?!!! :what: 

RAMROD
Posted (edited)

The pit is too extreme, and putting them on the floor too, like, that dangerous and irresponsible. The baby could have been trampled, cos people don't imely see below when they walk. That is just stupid. Jail to the mother! :bradley:

If anyone wanna bring their baby, safest bet will be seating GA. The floor is not space for an infant 

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Roughhouse Dandy
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

and repTV drops the next day. mmhmm.

nuclear explosion GIF

Look What Shoes Made Me Do

c552292c6e19c2eb14738efb14d643dec225bfdb

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • LMAO 2

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Look What Shoes Made Me Do

c552292c6e19c2eb14738efb14d643dec225bfdb

200.gif

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!

Rahrahbitchson

Swifties are a complete mess, they buy every single thing Taylor put on sell, every single album variant and now they are bringing their babies to the tour as if it some type of ritual/sacrifice worshiping some type of God. Electric chair her ass up!!!!!!

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

StrawberryBlond

Seriously, when you're a parent to a child that young, your need to go to concerts should never take precedence over them. Parents deserve to let loose too but only where applicable. Fair enough if you can get someone to watch them for a few hours but if no one's available, you're not going, simple as. Also, do babies need tickets since they're not occupying a seat? It's shocking that there's not an age limit for pits. Considering that most concerts as far as I'm aware have an age limit of 13 to attend alone, to allow an infant in there is a major security oversight. Ear protection or not, an infant has no place at a concert. And if they start crying, your fellow concertgoers will be giving you serious side eye. Taylor's concert is also 3 hours long. If you think you're going to get through that without your baby crying/pooping/vomiting that may require you to get out of there, you're delusional.

2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I know social media is going crazy right now BECAUSE these pictures are floating around but I'm more than sure our parents or grandparents, even older generations took babies to music festivals and concerts. :icant: At least that baby is wearing ear protection but wow leaving him on the floor. :air:

Trust me, they didn't. If you see footage from concerts in the 90's and before, you won't see a child in sight. Kids at concerts (and I'm particularly taking about toddlers and babies) is a very recent concept. I started to see it with JB and 1D. Because teen idols are such big business now and most of their fans are very young, parents have little choice but to take the entire brood with them to concerts. Artists and concerts used to be for adults but now they're seen as for everyone. I didn't go to my first ever open music festival until I was 13 and my first arena concert at 14. Everyone I know is the same, most of us didn't even realise going to live concerts was an option when we were little. Now kids actively want, expect and demand it. I think some parents think this is what they want and "I'll give them what I never had in my childhood" is a big thing. But really young ones won't even remember it and so many of them get restless or fall asleep on parents shoulders. I think it's sad. 

• Like 2

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I know social media is going crazy right now BECAUSE these pictures are floating around but I'm more than sure our parents or grandparents, even older generations took babies to music festivals and concerts. :icant: 

Babies never tbh. Boomers & Gen X Parents back then are very conservative and protective over their babies. They'd usually prioritize the babies first than what they wants. Many parents would stop going to concerts and movies once they have babies. And if they should go, they'd leave their babies with a nanny or the grand parents. And only resume their leisurely activities once the babies got old enough so they can go together as an unit.

My earliest show was Michael Jackson's Dangerous and I was like 9ish then. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Bronco
20 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Babies never tbh. Boomers & Gen X Parents back then are very conservative and protective over their babies. They'd usually prioritize the babies first than what they wants. Many parents would stop going to concerts and movies once they have babies. And if they should go, they'd leave their babies with a nanny or the grand parents. And only resume their leisurely activities once the babies got old enough so they can go together as an unit.

And also worth remembering that for Boomers/Gen X and even older millenials - the touring industry was nowhere near comparable to what it's become in the last 20 years. 

When you look at what most acts were doing in the 60s/70s/80s they were doing short tours, predominantly via the student club/night club circuit. Only ridiculously big acts were doing solo shows comparable to arenas/stadiums. 

Festivals obviously existed, but apart from the free hippy culture era festivals I doubt anyone was going with kids. 

MadArchitect
8 hours ago, GagaGame said:

Imagine your mom being a Swiftie

as if this wasn't enough of a nightmare...

• LMAO 2

Helxig
13 hours ago, Teletubby said:

there were no age restrictions
• Paris La Défense Arena: Any minor must be accompanied and placed under the responsibility of an adult in possession of a valid access pass. Each spectator must have a ticket to access the event.

someone from US  commented that it was her cousin's kid and that he had a ticket  
https://twitter.com/WurflickTweets/status/1789408188317458622/

They had a ticket for the baby?? What the hell

So it was definitely intentional from the start, no last minute babysitter issues or anything

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Thanks 1

SlaeUrAnus

I cannot believe what I’ve just seen/read.

Not a stretch, but this baby could have been trampled on. They also have super sensitive hearing.

Some people just shouldn’t be parents :crossed:

In my messy era.
  • Like 1

PartySick
12 hours ago, RAMROD said:

My earliest show was Michael Jackson's Dangerous and I was like 9ish then. 

Bitch how come you never told me this? Is it because you knew it'd instantly make me hate you?

💚