Jump to content

💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2025, Switzerland


Dutch
 Share

Featured Posts

androiduser
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, itsalice said:

I am very sure you are spreading misinformation. People here are actually more focused on BL than Nemo, really almost no one comments on him. As far as I was able to see from the sources, it is so. Of course, there will always be individuals who will comment on something negative, but such individuals exist in every country, not only in Croatia. But I haven't seen a single comment as negative as you wrote that everyone is talking about Nemo... :triggered:

I was reading comments all day.... of course not everyone wrote the same thing, but there have been EXTREMELY violent comments, and they were NOT removed.

The comments were so violent that the LGBT organization issued a statement condemning the extreme homophobia and transphobia.

Edited by androiduser
Link to post
Share on other sites

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Also is there a specific reason why nemo didn’t perform their rehearsed performance as winner performance?

I guess sometimes that happens? Duncan in 2019 just sang the song with no piano nor visuals

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Elusive Chanteuse

getting up at 5:00am Sydney time has never been more worth it

im a free b*tch baby (he/they)
Link to post
Share on other sites

calmar
1 hour ago, ElusiveChanteuse said:

getting up at 5:00am Sydney time has never been more worth it

reminded me of my latent wish to see Australia win just to see everyone freak out about having to fly and perform in Australia

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
3 hours ago, androiduser said:

Switzerland's win (and Croatia losing) has sparked an extremely homophobic reaction in Croatia, going as far as demands for LGBT people to be put in concentration camps, murdered, massacred, forcibly dragged to mental hospitals. The reaction from the bloodthirsty heterosexual majority is shocking, I have never witnessed such homophobia. Sadly, Facebook and Instagram are not removing threatening comments, asking for violent extermination of LGBT individuals.

I-

What :air:

💚
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
3 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

Why do I see that cursed Gaga video again nnnn

 

3 hours ago, Dutch said:

Because Admin is still missing. :alsemanche:

Is there a site glitch I'm unaware of? :poot:

💚
Link to post
Share on other sites

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

 

Is there a site glitch I'm unaware of? :poot:

Nnn wait nobody made you aware of this? Sometimes when you post a link (twitter, YouTube, etc.) it shows you that Gaga video that is fixed under every thread. That one “orange kid” dancing on stage during btw tour video nnnn. It doesn’t happen all the time but sometimes when you post a link

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Elusive Chanteuse
21 minutes ago, calmar said:

reminded me of my latent wish to see Australia win just to see everyone freak out about having to fly and perform in Australia

omg i thought about that but apparently Australia isn't allowed to host so we would have a Ukraine situation where someone would have to host for us in Europe. i think this is because Eurovision's budget can't afford to go all that way (also trying to lure audiences to the arena and to still keep the whole of Europe watching at prime time). its the world's biggest TV show but if it was to have the timezones flipped then it would seriously lack in ratings. would be interesting though to see who they get to host it if aus did win...

im a free b*tch baby (he/they)
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

calmar
2 minutes ago, ElusiveChanteuse said:

omg i thought about that but apparently Australia isn't allowed to host so we would have a Ukraine situation where someone would have to host for us in Europe. i think this is because Eurovision's budget can't afford to go all that way (also trying to lure audiences to the arena and to still keep the whole of Europe watching at prime time). its the world's biggest TV show but if it was to have the timezones flipped then it would seriously lack in ratings. would be interesting though to see who they get to host it if aus did win...

lemme dream of the mess :noparty:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
18 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Nnn wait nobody made you aware of this? Sometimes when you post a link (twitter, YouTube, etc.) it shows you that Gaga video that is fixed under every thread. That one “orange kid” dancing on stage during btw tour video nnnn. It doesn’t happen all the time but sometimes when you post a link

Oh :air:

No, I had no idea and idk if we could do anything to fix it either :messga:

💚
Link to post
Share on other sites

Aren

Let’s be honest, Australia hasn’t brought anything new to the table. All their acts have been pretty bland and generic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okinawa
Posted (edited)

I liked Finland, Croatia and Holland that shouldn't have been disqualified. 2024 was song-wise one of the best ECSs in the last 15 years.

I think in 2025 it will be either hosted in Zürich or Basel.

I don't think that Geneva will make it because:

1) Nemo is from the German-speaking part

2) the German-speaking part constitutes the majority

3) Romandie and Ticino already hosted ECSs in the past, whereas the German-speaking part still not at all. It would be weird if the major part once again would be left out

4) Geneva is at the total periphery of Switzerland, far away from the centre, surrounded on 3 sides by France

5) Zürich is bigger and Basel is equally big as Geneva

Zürich probably because it is THE major city , but Basel also somewhat has chances because Wetten dass shows were filmed there. Bern only has an open air arena, so it won't make it.

70% Zürich, 25% Basel, 5% other cities.

Edited by Okinawa
~We are Reel Cool~
Link to post
Share on other sites

SwissMonster
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Okinawa said:

I liked Finland, Croatia and Holland that shouldn't have been disqualified. 2024 was song-wise one of the best ECSs in the last 15 years.

I think in 2025 it will be either hosted in Zürich or Basel.

I don't think that Geneva will make it because:

1) Nemo is from the German-speaking part

2) the German-speaking part constitutes the majority

3) Romandie and Ticino already hosted ECSs in the past, whereas the German-speaking part still not at all. It would be weird if the major part once again would be left out

4) Geneva is at the total periphery of Switzerland, far away from the centre, surrounded on 3 sides by France

5) Zürich is bigger and Basel is equally big as Geneva

Zürich probably because it is THE major city , but Basel also somewhat has chances because Wetten dass shows were filmed there. Bern only has an open air arena, so it won't make it.

70% Zürich, 25% Basel, 5% other cities.

Yeah that sounds about right.

It might be bias because of my hometown but I would say Basel has a higher chance then 25% cause Basel doesn’t have a hockey club to have scheduling conflicts with like Zürich + the fact its right at the border to Germany and France and has more international culture then Zürich + Its cheaper then Zürich. They have about the same size of arenas and also about the same amount of hotels as Basel is the biggest Expo City in Switzerland (ArtBasel for example, which hosts about the same amount of people if not more then Eurovision)

But yeah they probably go with the obvious choice and go with Zürich. Interestingly enough the City didn’t express their interest yet/right away like Basel or Geneva for example.

Geneva still has the EBU Headquarters + ESC history so maybe they get it because of that

Edited by SwissMonster
SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Oh :air:

No, I had no idea and idk if we could do anything to fix it either :messga:

Well its not THAT deep, when you edit the post it shows the right link. Also when you quote it also shows you the right link 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pennywise
Posted (edited)

It is hilarious that one could call Australia generic while supporting... that country :billie:

 

Spoiler

that is, considering literally everything about them is fake :poot:

 

Edited by Pennywise
YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...