💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2025, Switzerland

Dutch

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
18 hours ago, Dutch said:

I hope other countries will pressure the EBU too :giveup: Especially the Big 5 + Host should. I can imagine Switzerland pressuring as the delegation and Nemo were vocal about the situation there and I can imagine they don‘t want a malmö mess and I can also imagine Spain and France as those countries became very pro Palestine. Ugh its such a bummer, I hope something changes and the netherlands participate :( 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
Posted (edited)

On the bright side, for me at least nnnn, my hometown is officially the first city to confirm their hosting bid!

Basel will also not only apply with the St Jakobshalle but also with our Soccer Stadium with the plan to build a roof over it! Basel seems eager to host ESC 2025 and with that spirit it really could work out :giveup:

https://www.bzbasel.ch/basel/basel-stadt/eurovision-song-contest-fuer-nemo-will-soll-der-fcb-das-fussballstadion-raeumen-ld.2628235

Edited by SwissMonster
SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • YAAAS 2

Dennis
On 5/29/2024 at 9:55 AM, Ivannn said:

I would abolish jury vote completly! It is simply not fair system and it happens very often that public is ignored with their votes due to jury concetraring Many points around few songs. Every year they say that public is the one that decides the winner but it is very rear.

Not gonna lie, maybe we should trust the public.

Initially I liked Nemo's song better and it was one of the songs I voted for, but for some reason the croatian song grew on me after the end of the contest and I kinda like it more now?