💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

Eurovision Song Contest 2025 in Basel, Switzerland

Dutch

Featured Posts

Dutch
2 minutes ago, palma said:

My boyfriend got to watch the family show of the final in 2004 - I am insanely jealous :messga:

I am aware the contest is under severe financial strain but I hope the Swiss broadcaster will be able to get some great sponsors (Swatch, looking at you!) and we’ll get a great spectacle with lots of people attending in person :party:

It was weird to see those empty shows in Sweden this year. In the Netherlands all the shows (family and jury shows included) of both the semi and actual finals were sold out. 

Going to Eurovision was a top 3 bucket list thing for me and I’m still enjoying that moment. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Max
Posted (edited)

When will tickets be available (in fall I assume) and also are there like packages to buy or how does this work because I would like to attend all shows :ororomunroe:

Edited by Max

Dutch
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Max said:

When will tickets be available (in fall I assume) and also are there like packages to buy or how does this work because I would like to attend all shows :ororomunroe:

They were super late this year. You can become a member of your local OGAE which always sells package before the normal tickets get on sale. 

Edited by Dutch
  • Thanks 1

Glittertinks

This time I'll follow this thread before missing it for a whole season again :ororomunroe:

Although I need some time to cool down from the mess. This season and especially the past days did their damage to my spirit and mental health. Don't know yet how passionate I can be for the upcoming season.

• Love 3

Roughhouse Dandy

Didn't watch but very happy for the winner(s?)!

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Micmaky

Switzerland was my number 1 from day 1 but then I switched to Croatia after seeing the stagings. Having said that I’m stoked that a really talented non-political winner won. I hope baby lasagna has a similar career to Kaarija and can tour and get local hits

• Like 1

plane jane
5 minutes ago, Micmaky said:

Switzerland was my number 1 from day 1 but then I switched to Croatia after seeing the stagings. Having said that I’m stoked that a really talented non-political winner won. I hope baby lasagna has a similar career to Kaarija and can tour and get local hits

I hope he’s proud of himself, winning the televote isn’t a joke, and I’m sure fans will follow him and his career after this year’s contest! 

plane jane
11 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Love this for him.

I’ll be streaming till the end of times! this song really evoked something in me lol, obsessed! 

• YAAAS 1

Dutch
15 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

I’ll be streaming till the end of times! this song really evoked something in me lol, obsessed! 

Nnn, we have to stan. I really they give him at least the opportunity to go again. Not sure if he will accept it tho. 

• Like 2

Dutch

GV prepared my emotions for this disqualification of Joost. I was trained for this. :ororomunroe:

monketsharona
Posted (edited)

Was stanning for France and Ukraine who served beyond amazing vocals

Edited by monketsharona
  • YAAAS 1

Dutch

They are here to stay. They have to prove themselves double as hard after sending their last artist. I love my BeNeLux, but it’s bittersweet after this year. 

• Like 1

Dutch

First city to announce they want to host!

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 3

cookmyeggs

I guess I'm happy my country won but the last few days have been such a shitshow that I'm having a hard time truly enjoying this moment. I really hope the EBU sort out their mess quickly.

I would love to see it happen in Geneva next year, as it is my city. We have a venue that's big enough and the capacity to host every one in the city.

Basel would also be a good choice given its proximity to France and Germany, and Zürich could host it for sure as well.

In any case I will wait and see if any internal changes are made at EBU before getting too excited about this

• Love 5

• Dutch changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2025 in Basel, Switzerland