Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Creepy evidence surfaces against Drake

King of the Fall

Featured Posts

King of the Fall
Posted (edited)

WTF is going on, I got on Twitter and saw that this account had posted two videos showing that he has proof the things in Meet the Grahams cover photo are in his posession. Meet the Grahams accuses Drake of being a sexual predator btw. He threatens legal action against Drake and indicates he did some messed up **** that night

What is even more chilling is that one of the people he tagged in the post is an attorny who works in criminal matters

Is this Kendricks burner account or is it from the person who got possession of this stuff to begin with? Either way, he clearly sent it to Kendrick in some way and now K Dot has actual dirt on Drake🤯

https://x.com/EbonyPrince2k24/status/1789104508754162091

https://x.com/EbonyPrince2k24/status/1789092657794371766

Edited by King of the Fall
We define our moral ground, but when I crawl into your arms, everything comes tumbling down
  • Shook 7

• King of the Fall changed the title to Potential evidence surfaces against Drake
King of the Fall
Posted (edited)

I also just noticed that a dance studio is tagged by this account, a dance thing related to the show Euphoria which Drake co produced, a show that involves all kinds of creepy sex with young girls

https://x.com/EbonyPrince2k24/status/1789095759398265182

Kendrick is potentially revealing actual evidence against Drake as we speak

We define our moral ground, but when I crawl into your arms, everything comes tumbling down
  • Shook 5

Flippy

What is going on omg? :shocked:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Shook 2

King of the Fall
Posted (edited)

It keeps getting worse and worse, I was on reddit and there is photograpic evidence the guy posted this stuff from an apartment in NYC, which is where Kendrick lives. Kendrick or whoever this guy is has 100% posession of these items

Also, there is an old laptop among the items, a laptop that could have belonged to Drake which is now in Kendricks possession🤯🤯

• Shook 5

• King of the Fall changed the title to Creepy evidence surfaces against Drake
King of the Fall
Posted (edited)

What the ****ing hell? There is sleeping medication among the items if you zoom in

People are talking about it on Lipstick Alley

Helxig

Not the ozempic receipts :bear:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 1

King of the Fall

Who knows what they have on him at this point, this is insanity in real time we are witnessing. Kendrick subreddit is going nuts right now

Spartacus

And they're all laughing their way to the bank... :awkney:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

monstertoronto
Posted (edited)

How are these receipts and meds and pics being tied to Drake? I’m genuinely confused 

Edited by monstertoronto
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lilboyblue

Someone to summarize this whole Kendrick vs. Drake debacle i beg you please :saladga:

• Thanks 4

King of the Fall
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

How are these receipts and meds and pics being tied to Drake? I’m genuinely confused 

Because they belong to him and Kendrick used them for his cover of meet the grahams which accuses drake of being a pedo there is medication filled out in his name and video of his entourage. this is real af. Someone took posession of drakes stuff at the hotel and sent the info to Kendrick. Kendrick has the laptop also🤯

• Like 1

Roughhouse Dandy
Posted (edited)

Yet I was I was told on here that this was just another boring rap beef that'll come and go 👀 lol

Tie No Respect GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

monstertoronto
13 minutes ago, King of the Fall said:

Because they belong to him and Kendrick used them for his cover of meet the grahams which accuses drake of being a pedo there is medication filled out in his name and video of his entourage. this is real af. Someone took posession of drakes stuff at the hotel and sent the info to Kendrick. Kendrick has the laptop also🤯

But how does proof that Drake takes Ozempic and sleep meds mean he’s a sexual predator? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

King of the Fall
2 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

But how does proof that Drake takes Ozempic and sleep meds mean he’s a sexual predator? 

There have been allegations floating around about him for years and the account that leaked this is threatening legal action againt Drake and claiming that he has proof of something horrible

This is only the start, go check out the megathread on the Kendrick subbreddit or lipstick alley. What I am hearing about is chilling af

There are also a bunch of really scary blind items about a "candadian rapper"

• Like 3

Lextyr97

Someone explain this to me like I’m a dumbass pls. 

• Thanks 2