💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Realistically, how do you expect LG7 to do on the charts?

Aren

Featured Posts

jacs vs looser

I think it will do similar numbers to what Chromatica did. Her career hasn't dramatically changed for better or worse since then, I feel.

ModernEcstasy
Posted (edited)

As much as it pains me to say it, I can’t see her having an overly successful era again. 
That makes me really hope that she goes for it and creates music/art that she genuinely loves and not just for commercial success. 

I’d love for her to go very Bowie. We’re waiting for that true Glam Rock era Gaga. 

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 1

TylerMedeiros
Posted (edited)

It will perform and reflect entirely based on her passion and commitment to it. 

that’s all we know 

Edited by TylerMedeiros
Making a long story short lol
YEET

PartySick

Well considering every other album has been a #1 and even her jazz albums chart above some of her contemporaries, I think it'll do fine

💚

LadyxGaGa
23 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said:

ngl and this isnt even radical optimism i think whatever she releases next might b her magnum opus 

i rly feel like this woman has just b sharpening that craft and she’s a fking perfectionist like at times to a fault and she’s been hanging around a lot of musician legends from nile to tony(rip) to the rolling stones 

whatever she does or whatever sound i rly think we will get close to her the fame level pop resurgence 

Delulu Rogers

It will do as well as she wants it to. She just has to choose good singles and promote it well. At the very least it will be #1 with at least a top 10 single 

JgHaus78

It would be more practical to get critical acclaim than a hit, and even then, what makes a song a hit is completely different than it was 10 years ago. I’d wish to see her lean into making music without any kind of pressure besides to make a good record she’s proud of. 

• Like 1

2School4Cool

Who knows? Chart success doesn’t matter to me anyways. But coming off of The Joker, the Chromatica Ball film, and the Tony Bennett doc, I’d say it’s got a fair shot to perform very well

See The Best In Everyone