💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is This The First Time Gaga Did This?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

PartySick
2 hours ago, artdoll said:

Contrary to what others have said...I feel that her words were genuine.

Although Gaga may not interact with us as much as she has in past years, that doesn't mean her love for us has faded away. When you haven't seen a loved one in a couple of weeks, do you stop loving them? No! :ladyhaha:

Besides, it's probably best for her (and any other celebrity) to stay off of social media. The negativity I've seen as of late has been overwhelming.

She doesn't play into the parasocial relationship between artist and fans anymore. She put up boundaries and it's healthy tbh.

But the people that can't accept her as simply a musician and artist that performs because she has a love of performing will see it as something malicious in the same way a controlling partner in a relationship sees independence and boundaries as a threat to their status quo :laughga:

Imagine calling Lady Gaga greedy I just can't :lmao: she ditched the "mother monster" concept because the stans are sh*t and she realized her career has to be about her.

💚
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Bonkers
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Why are y'all even on her fan site? :ladyhaha:

I commented a bit more above, but the other thing is that I realized I never liked lady Gaga because she liked me.  I never liked her because she loves her fans.

I love her because she has amazed me so many times and her work ethic and ability to pump out quality work under pressure inspires me. I love her music, I love everything she has figured out.  I appreciate what she chooses to stand up for.  I think she is INCREDIBLY brave and she deserves everything she has and deserves the legacy as one of the best artists in history.

But at the end of the day, she's another Oprah type of self interested, greedy old mogul.  And just because that disappoints me, it doesn't mean that I hate her, or that I'm mad at her, or that I have any right to think she should be different.  I could even have it all wrong, but I don't think I do, lol.

Being a fan doesn't mean you have to support everything about them.  It's not a cult, unfortunately.  And if it ever is a cult, I'm only joining if I get to live in Malibu with her and the rest of the cult and it's all free.  I'll turn a blind eye to the rest if that happens.  :giggle:

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

PartySick
8 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

But at the end of the day, she's another Oprah type of self interested, greedy old mogul. 

That is so beyond not true though :air:

💚
  • Thanks 2

Bonkers
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

That is so beyond not true though :air:

I hope you're right, but it's not just the Pfizer stuff, and recent items.  There have been so many signs of it over years now and she's sitting on hundreds of millions and a boyfriend who is a possible billionaire.

I could go into detail but it wouldn't be nice, and Like I said, it doesn't make her a bad person.  But she's a mogul minded person.   I even think the BTW foundation was to give her mom a dream job above anything else.  I find it sad, but it's just how it is.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

PartySick
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

I hope you're right, but it's not just the Pfizer stuff, and recent items.  There have been so many signs of it over years now and she's sitting on hundreds of millions and a boyfriend who is a possible billionaire.

I could go into detail but it wouldn't be nice, and Like I said, it doesn't make her a bad person.  But she's a mogul minded person.   I even think the BTW foundation was to give her mom a dream job above anything else.  I find it sad, but it's just how it is.  

I think that's a super pessimistic view of her as a person tbh. I've never seen her as anything less than a kind, thoughtful human.

Even the Nurtec ad was in line with that imo. She's spoke about chronic pain for nearly a decade now, finally something helped her to manage some of it, so she became a spokeswoman for it.

Even her makeup brand is ethically run and she's heavily involved in the production and creation of new products where as she could simply throw money at people and rake in millions.

💚
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Bonkers
Just now, PartySick said:

I think that's a super pessimistic view of her as a person tbh. I've never seen her as anything less than a kind, thoughtful human.

Even the Nurtec ad was in line with that imo. She's spoke about chronic pain for nearly a decade now, finally something helped her to manage some of it, so she became a spokeswoman for it.

Even her makeup brand is ethically run and she's heavily involved in the production and creation of new products where as she could simply throw money at people and rake in millions.

Did you know Nurtec is $138 per pill?  And the only people who pay that much for it are the ones who can't afford insurance?

The pharmaceutical industry are bastards.  What they were charging for insulin.  The fact that Pfizer made BILLIONS off of COVID.  Gouging on things like asthma inhalers.  

I'm sorry, but if she really cared about helping people with Nurtec, getting paid a lot of money to help a company market something they're either gouging customers or insurance companies with is not how you help people.

What about the Cybertruck?  Standing with Elon Musk.  I'm sorry but, you wouldn't see Taylor Swift taking a picture with one of those.

When you peel back the layers and really examine how she is with money, it's just not good.  

Her Brand is being kind and good.  It sells.  I appreciate that she was conscious she wanted to stand for good in the world, and I think a lot of that comes from a good place.  But it's also ego.  She was thinking of legacy.

I'm not happy to say any of this of this.  But it's true.  I don't think I'm pessimistic at all, I think I'm just being real about it.  And hopefully you're right and I'm wrong, but my examples above are just the tip of the ice burg of what I've noticed and observed.   

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Did you know Nurtec is $138 per pill?  And the only people who pay that much for it are the ones who can't afford insurance?

The pharmaceutical industry are bastards.  What they were charging for insulin.  The fact that Pfizer made BILLIONS off of COVID.  Gouging on things like asthma inhalers.  

I'm sorry, but if she really cared about helping people with Nurtec, getting paid a lot of money to help a company market something they're either gouging customers or insurance companies with is not how you help people.

What about the Cybertruck?  Standing with Elon Musk.  I'm sorry but, you wouldn't see Taylor Swift taking a picture with one of those.

When you peel back the layers and really examine how she is with money, it's just not good.  

Her Brand is being kind and good.  It sells.  I appreciate that she was conscious she wanted to stand for good in the world, and I think a lot of that comes from a good place.  But it's also ego.  She was thinking of legacy.

I'm not happy to say any of this of this.  But it's true.  I don't think I'm pessimistic at all, I think I'm just being real about it.  And hopefully you're right and I'm wrong, but my examples above are just the tip of the ice burg of what I've noticed and observed.   

@SharkmanthaC do you pay $138 per pill? :oprah:

Gaga's not a politician, the pharma price gouging is a problem that needs to be fixed by legislators, not a pop star. She simply said "this product works for me, ask your doctor about having it work for you". I don't see malice in that lol

Isn't that cybertruck Michael's? Gaga's shown a love for more classic cars in the past, I doubt she'd have that ugly monstrosity as her own vehicle :laughga:

I do think you're wrong honestly, but it seems like we're approaching the same details from a pessimistic or optimistic view.

You see pushing products as a sign of greed, I see her supporting products she uses herself as a sign of integrity.

But it's also the fact that nobody has a horror story about her :icant: everyone that works with her, has worked with her, or has met her says she's an absolute delight. A beautiful person inside and out. I don't believe for a second that it's all an act :laughga:

She's a (mostly) self made woman. People who obtain riches like that don't spoil as easily as people who are born with silver spoons up their butts.

💚
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Bonkers
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

@SharkmanthaC do you pay $138 per pill? :oprah:

Gaga's not a politician, the pharma price gouging is a problem that needs to be fixed by legislators, not a pop star. She simply said "this product works for me, ask your doctor about having it work for you". I don't see malice in that lol

Isn't that cybertruck Michael's? Gaga's shown a love for more classic cars in the past, I doubt she'd have that ugly monstrosity as her own vehicle :laughga:

I do think you're wrong honestly, but it seems like we're approaching the same details from a pessimistic or optimistic view.

You see pushing products as a sign of greed, I see her supporting products she uses herself as a sign of integrity.

But it's also the fact that nobody has a horror story about her :icant: everyone that works with her, has worked with her, or has met her says she's an absolute delight. A beautiful person inside and out. I don't believe for a second that it's all an act :laughga:

She's a (mostly) self made woman. People who obtain riches like that don't spoil as easily as people who are born with silver spoons up their butts.

I don't see pushing products as a sign of greed.  I see working for a villainous industry as a sign of greed.  When you have 350+ million dollars and you find something that helps chronic pain.  @sharkmanthaC either has insurance from work or the state, it doesn't really matter which.  She could have used her voice to call out the pricing, and should could have used her money to find ways to make sure that desperate people can afford to have it.  

Elon Musk is a candidate for possible anti christ.  Granted I haven't seen the cybertruck lately, but you wouldn't catch me near one of those things - but this is the least of my observations.

Again, these are all just a few of the recent observations.  

I'm sure she's lovely too.  

But I could give a lot of examples of people with less positive stories, like the assistant and the dancers who don't like Ricky.  

Anyway, I'm just saying.  I don't hate her, but if I had 350 million dollars, I'm sorry, I'd be doing things much differently.  But I'm not her, so I also can't say.

And it's not just her.  It's the super rich.  They're mental.

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

tyler k
4 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Sorry if this bursts your bubble, but it’s honestly just some fake marketing bs if you ask me. I really don’t think she’s truly cared about us for years. Everything is about money now…

oh shut up

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • LMAO 1

Scar97

I don’t feel strongly either way on this subject but I know with certainty that she’s gonna say something her next promotional cycle to explain her more capitalistic behavior (regardless if it’s true or false). And it’s probably going to be some sad story or struggle. And we will all eat it up. :firega:

Bowman
4 hours ago, Bonkers said:

I don't see pushing products as a sign of greed.  I see working for a villainous industry as a sign of greed.  When you have 350+ million dollars and you find something that helps chronic pain.  @sharkmanthaC either has insurance from work or the state, it doesn't really matter which.  She could have used her voice to call out the pricing, and should could have used her money to find ways to make sure that desperate people can afford to have it.  

Elon Musk is a candidate for possible anti christ.  Granted I haven't seen the cybertruck lately, but you wouldn't catch me near one of those things - but this is the least of my observations.

Again, these are all just a few of the recent observations.  

I'm sure she's lovely too.  

But I could give a lot of examples of people with less positive stories, like the assistant and the dancers who don't like Ricky.  

Anyway, I'm just saying.  I don't hate her, but if I had 350 million dollars, I'm sorry, I'd be doing things much differently.  But I'm not her, so I also can't say.

And it's not just her.  It's the super rich.  They're mental.

‘I’m sure she’s lovely’ 💀 

We all know Gaga is lovely :gaysia:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Bowman
8 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Sorry if this bursts your bubble, but it’s honestly just some fake marketing bs if you ask me. I really don’t think she’s truly cared about us for years. Everything is about money now…

She’s always talked like this though, ever since BTW

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉