• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
19 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

wait WHAT

4SeasonsInADay
55 minutes ago, SOON said:

I dont want to be that person but it just gives me the fact that TCB film is coming and nothing else. If editing a tour movie took her 4 years, obviously making an album and releasing it will take more time, maybe in 2025.

I know it has felt like a while, but definitely hasn't been 4 years :)

Between the tour finishing, and leak it was coming end of May, has been about a year and a half. If she has been overseeing it. Then that explains some delays with filming Joker. The possible shutdown during last year's strikes. All while juggling everything else.

• Thanks 2

Catnikko

oop not me voting no bc i didn't read the OP and thought it just meant the day in general :air: 

but Gaga related, yeah it kinda does

Actual patient
  • LMAO 1

TimotheeChalamet

So much drama guys, relax. It will be worth it. 

• Like 2

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, SOON said:

I dont want to be that person but it just gives me the fact that TCB film is coming and nothing else. If editing a tour movie took her 4 years, obviously making an album and releasing it will take more time, maybe in 2025.

It took her less than 2 years and don't forget that HBO had other projects lined up for release, so they most likely finished it much earlier and had to wait for the release because of that. It's pretty common even with movies, Imagine Dragons released their latest tour film over a year after it ended

GagasEnigma4
43 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I'll be honest here - if you needed hope, then you should probably get a new hobby or listen to other music :ororomunroe:

Not trying to be mean here but she is a grown ass woman with her own life to live much like the rest of us. If her taking time to make things causes you to feel anything negative then that sounds like a you problem and not a Gaga problem.

And before you say "well other artists work faster/harder/whatever" I'll just nip that in the bud and say sure, and if speed or quantity is important to you then go stan Taylor lol. I personally love how much Gaga rejects the insane expectations of turnaround that social media has caused, and how she refuses to work on a hamster wheel at this point in her career.

I'm excited to finally see The Chromatica Ball film. And tbh it didn't feel like that long of a wait because I was busy doing other things besides refreshing her instagram and dragging her on GGD and ATRL :iamfair:

Preach!! This đź’Żđź’Żđź’Żđź’Ż

GagasEnigma4
14 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

It took her less than 2 years and don't forget that HBO had other projects lined up for release, so they most likely finished it much earlier and had to wait for the release because of that. It's pretty common even with movies, Imagine Dragons released their latest tour film over a year after it ended

Yeah and it seems to be timed with before Vegas/ Joker 2 press tours/ maybe LG7. So there was a reason for the wait. 

River

hope is a dangerous thing for a little monster like me to have - but i have it :franminervini:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 4

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I'll be honest here - if you needed hope, then you should probably get a new hobby or listen to other music :ororomunroe:

Not trying to be mean here but she is a grown ass woman with her own life to live much like the rest of us. If her taking time to make things causes you to feel anything negative then that sounds like a you problem and not a Gaga problem.

And before you say "well other artists work faster/harder/whatever" I'll just nip that in the bud and say sure, and if speed or quantity is important to you then go stan Taylor lol. I personally love how much Gaga rejects the insane expectations of turnaround that social media has caused, and how she refuses to work on a hamster wheel at this point in her career.

I'm excited to finally see The Chromatica Ball film. And tbh it didn't feel like that long of a wait because I was busy doing other things besides refreshing her instagram and dragging her on GGD and ATRL :iamfair:

44 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Preach!! This đź’Żđź’Żđź’Żđź’Ż

@Cameltoe Chariot you were banned from ATRL, sis wyd 

200.gif

• LMAO 1

Cameltoe Chariot
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

@Cameltoe Chariot you were banned from ATRL, sis wyd 

200.gif

I challenged the mods on their support of Israel and how they kept protecting three specific users who posted Israeli government propaganda DAILY on ATRL - then when I said I didn't like Taylor's new album I got banned for having a "dupe account" even though I've only ever had one and use a VPN :alsemanche:

Happy to be back here, and f*ck ATRL honestly lmao :icant:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t see Gaga having a summer album tbh, but I do hope it’s still coming this year at least 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

PartySick
4 hours ago, SOON said:

If editing a tour movie took her 4 years

:oprah:

The tour was a little less than two years ago, sis

đź’š
  • Thanks 2

monstertoronto
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

This is giving weirdly judgy vibes. Firstly, this is clearly a post about Gaga’s output. “Hope” in this context would seem to mean, hope that LG7 will actually be released now that TCB film was finally announced. Not “hope” as in hope for life in general to have meaning. People talking about feeling frustrated specifically about how long Gaga takes on projects , on a Gaga fan site intended to facilitate such discussion, is not people saying they are frustrated with their whole lives. we’ve all been living our lives outside of this cult site, not just refreshing GGD.  It’s weird to take such a negative view of a harmless topic,  just to try flex about how chill you are. 

Edited by monstertoronto

BlingNotTheMusic
51 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I challenged the mods on their support of Israel and how they kept protecting three specific users who posted Israeli government propaganda DAILY on ATRL - then when I said I didn't like Taylor's new album I got banned for having a "dupe account" even though I've only ever had one and use a VPN :alsemanche:

Happy to be back here, and f*ck ATRL honestly lmao :icant:

twitter crocodile GIF

• LMAO 1