đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga announces Chromatica Ball movie on HBO

dberrin

Featured Posts

r4therupbeat
23 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Or a unreleased song from the album ? I remember they said there were some plans to make a re-release back during Chromatica promo including some new songs (potentially SOPHIE songs) 

Beyoncé did this with her concert, Gaga could do as well, who knows ?

knowing Gaga's team this is absolutely NOT going to happen

• Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

TimotheeChalamet
On 5/9/2024 at 3:34 PM, monketsharona said:

Or a unreleased song from the album ? I remember they said there were some plans to make a re-release back during Chromatica promo including some new songs (potentially SOPHIE songs) 

A proper re-release was never planned, you're mistaking it with Bloodpop saying that there are multiple versions of songs they recorded (like Babylon) and that maybe some songs from Sophie sessions would eventually be considered to come out, but that was before Sophie passed so unfortunately they cannot exploit them anymore

monketsharona
37 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

knowing Gaga's team this is absolutely NOT going to happen

Well you were all saying 'knowing Gaga CBT will never be released'. 

Proof you maybe don't know her ? :ohwell:

• Thanks 2

r4therupbeat
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well you were all saying 'knowing Gaga CBT will never be released'. 

Proof you maybe don't know her ? :ohwell:

that's why I said knowing her team. 

• YAAAS 1

bim

Was it 1000 Doves or Angel Down for this show? I really hope it was 1000 Doves or that there’s somehow footage from another show they have to splice it in.

I am also quivering thinking about Enigma in HQ. Her vocals for that one sent me :giveup:

And her lil bop around dance during Fun Tonight.

Also curious how the interludes will play a role in this because I thought they added such a beautiful layer to the show. The sonnet is one of my favorite interludes of her career. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

The artist behind the claw fingers also made a comment that he was supposed to return with more pieces, but covid messed it all up.

@monketsharona may find this info interesting 

The Nurtec "running joke" :ladyhaha:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Love 1

Starmie25
Posted (edited)

I cannot wait to watch "Alice". I know many weren't fans of the darker, moody version, but i feel it'll translate well on film.

The other one also being "Stupid Love". It went off from the fancams I viewed lel.

Oh and those interludes obviously, especially the silhouette one. :tony:

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Rose
On 5/8/2024 at 6:03 PM, Rat Boy said:

You were still waiting for BTWB? :bradley:

It's a crime against music and art that it doesn't exist!

Plus they were filming at my show so I held out hope lol.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

TEANUS
8 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

A proper re-release was never planned, you're mistaking it with Bloodpop saying that there are multiple versions of songs they recorded (like Babylon) and that maybe some songs from Sophie sessions would eventually be considered to come out, but that was before Sophie passed so unfortunately they cannot exploit them anymore

I’ve never understood why they didn’t take that song that apparently sampled the sound of Gaga’s Lamborghini and release it with her camp’s permission and give all the proceeds to her family/trans wellness+awareness charities 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
6 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I’ve never understood why they didn’t take that song that apparently sampled the sound of Gaga’s Lamborghini and release it with her camp’s permission and give all the proceeds to her family/trans wellness+awareness charities 

Dunno, maybe it didn't make it past a certain stage 

PartySick
3 hours ago, bim said:

Was it 1000 Doves or Angel Down for this show? I really hope it was 1000 Doves or that there’s somehow footage from another show they have to splice it in.

I am also quivering thinking about Enigma in HQ. Her vocals for that one sent me :giveup:

And her lil bop around dance during Fun Tonight.

Also curious how the interludes will play a role in this because I thought they added such a beautiful layer to the show. The sonnet is one of my favorite interludes of her career. 

It was Angel Down in LA.

Super glad I was able to go to DC and hear 1000 Doves then go to LA and hear Angel Down :bradley:

đź’š
  • Sad 1

TEANUS
3 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Dunno, maybe it didn't make it past a certain stage 

Yeah true…so sad we’ll never hear it unless it leaks

TEANUS
Just now, PartySick said:

It was Angel Down in LA.

Super glad I was able to go to DC and hear 1000 Doves then go to LA and hear Angel Down :bradley:

This was me except Angel Down in Hershey not LA! Both shows were amazing but she was ON ONE for Sour Candy at Hershey - “this is the real f*cking candy shop!” :nooo: and I think I preferred Angel Down live tbh

• Love 1

PartySick
1 minute ago, TEANUS said:

This was me except Angel Down in Hershey not LA! Both shows were amazing but she was ON ONE for Sour Candy at Hershey - “this is the real f*cking candy shop!” :nooo: and I think I preferred Angel Down live tbh

I preferred Angel Down too!

...until I went to the Miami date :selena:

đź’š
  • LMAO 4

Anderson123
15 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

It was too soon for something like that. They’d have had to get in contact with SOPHIE’s family so they could access her computer files and all of that etc. probably too personal and invading.