Kind regards
  • Shook 1

Blackout19

finallly!!!!! :heart:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • YAAAS 3

bim

Wow! I am HYPED!!

This show and album hold such a special place in my heart. I did a social media blackout leading up to the show so I could go into it blindly, and I remember saying to my friend that even though the aesthetic has been this 80s campy, colorful, sci-fi theme, I hope she finds a way to honor the dark side of the source material.

When I walked into MetLife stadium and saw the brutalist stage, I couldn’t help but cry knowing she was about to take us on a wild ride.

I’ve been lucky to have seen every tour she’s done. This one really moved me in an emotional way that the rest haven’t. I can’t wait to see what they’ve done with the film.

Huge thanks to the lady and all the people who made this tour and film happen. 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 15

Gagaplayer315
7 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I've seen it on YouTube :huntyga: i couldn't care less who else watches it

Ok we get it you dont care. Just let everyone else be excited :huntyga:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

malzejar
25 minutes ago, Yaaaas Gaga said:

Please let this by the start of Gaga’s revival. If she drops an album this year along with the Joker 2 release later in the year, she’ll be EVERYWHERE again. Followed by a stadium tour next summer.

She needs to take advantage of this cause lots of other artists are underperforming with their releases and it’s screaming for someone with Gaga’s artistic and creative genius to take centre stage.

Woah chill, she will probably rest for the next 6 months from now on after releasing this, let's be realistic 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Louie
36 minutes ago, Ceres said:

⚔️ THE JOURNEY CONTINUES ⚔️

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

EWac-FCFXg-AIJA1s.gif

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 2

Sneaky Oliver

Not Chromatica era surpassing all her previous eras and becoming her longest one! 4 years and still counting!!! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • YAAAS 9

Morphine Prince

I’m so disappointed. 

I was hoping for another Nurtec ad :traumatica:

• LMAO 19
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Monet

Could it be that she was waiting for Max to release at least in Europe to announce the movie? This would explain the long wait :oprah:

• Like 1

NewUsername
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Imagine having an honest justified opinion :huntyga:

Well, of course it's an opinion and those can be different, but for real...

How is a professional recording not an added value? 
- Better quality
- Different angles
- Professionally edited, making a movie is an art form in itself
- Legacy/Preservation: even in this age of social media, an official release of something is still more important than recordings on YouTube

- We'll also probably have some behind the scenes, so we have NOT "all seen that"

- "She didn't interact with her fans at all" -> This is not true. You can feel she interacted less, but less is not the same as "at all". 
- Her vocals were fine, better than during the artRAVE. Though I do agree that her tour vocals peak was JWT.
- Tastes differ, but the tour was not boring, this is rude.

Edited by NewUsername
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 12

Tinnitus15

For those asking for different apps 

IMG-4155.jpg

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

SpiritBunny
15 minutes ago, BellaFahmi said:

not trying to be negative but genuinely wondering if we think this will eventually lead to a new era or will it just be the concert special then crickets till joker? 

Knowing Gaga it will be crickets until Joker. 

• Like 3

Franch Toast

For people complaining that they have already seen this: watching a fan video on YouTube recorded on a cell phone with people’s heads in the way is not the same as seeing professionally recorded and edited footage. Plus, there will be multiple angles and good views of both stages that she used, not to mention better sound quality. Additionally, even those of us who have seen it might enjoy seeing it again to relive the experience, and there are plenty of people who never got to see it. Not everyone could afford tickets and travel costs, and the show did not travel to every part of the world. I personally love to rewatch concerts that I have already seen if the performers are important to me. I’m really glad that she is preserving this and making it available to a larger audience.

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 10