Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry posts AI Met Gala looks and video from recording studio

Teletubby

Featured Posts

LG7 time now
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

I’m not mad at all, I’ m more than happy with what she posted as I said in the other thread

but none of the posts you shared are videos of Gaga singing and vibing to the new music ☠️

• Thanks 1

NATAH
Just now, The Z said:

I’m not mad at all, I’ m more than happy with what she posted as I said in the other thread

but none of the posts you shared are videos of Gaga singing and vibing to the new music ☠️

no but they are her in the studio showing that she's working on music which is what katy posted

Gaga singing and vibing on mute would make literally no difference in the information given to us and these people would still have an issue with it

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1

LG7 time now
Just now, NATAH said:

no but they are her in the studio showing that she's working on music which is what katy posted

Gaga singing and vibing on mute would make literally no difference in the information given to us and these people would still have an issue with it

I agree but don’t quote ME to say that, queen:ladyhaha: 

NATAH
1 minute ago, The Z said:

I agree but don’t quote ME to say that, queen:ladyhaha: 

i quoted you cus you quoted me i- :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 3

elijahfan

There were pictures from the actual event where I wasn’t sure whether these were AI or real at first…

Helxig

It's sad that this artificially generated image is such a slay :alsemanche: and the Gaga one I keep seeing too. It's very much a 'hate to love it' situation

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

C1trus
3 hours ago, RenegAde said:

This is just speculation  but why does it feel like anytime katy knows Gaga is working on music she runs to the studio ?:selena:

Remember when Katy tried to steal Stupid Love's spotlight by announcing her pregnancy and Never Worn White? Lmao

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

LG7 time now
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

i quoted you cus you quoted me i- :messga:

I only quoted the misinformation, cause you know I love to be a pain in the @ss:traumatica:

doja scat
12 hours ago, BlackLight said:

I almost felt like I was there. 

🖤

queen

Borisapillar

"couldn't make it"? girl you weren't invited

BlingNotTheMusic
9 hours ago, MadArchitect said:

??? this tells nothing at all either lmao, you all really love to complain and compare Gaga for no reason, and i'd take Gaga's 10 times, at least she's genuine there, this looks too staged and it also feels like a thirst trap lol is she really even recording? 

8 hours ago, NATAH said:

Gaga's grid is literally full of this, how are y'all mad :samanthac:

Where's a video of Gaga recording LG7 with a muted video? I'll wait :icant:

She posts like a 2 sec vid of her pressing record on her iPhone and making a weird face or smile :trollga:

A video of her bopping to the beat and singing into a mic at least gives us an idea of the tempo and vibe of the song. Need I say more?

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

She posts like a 2 sec vid of her pressing record on her iPhone and making a weird face or smile

You forgot she farted in one of them

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 1

NATAH
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Where's a video of Gaga recording LG7 with a muted video? I'll wait :icant:

She posts like a 2 sec vid of her pressing record on her iPhone and making a weird face or smile :trollga:

A video of her bopping to the beat and singing into a mic at least gives us an idea of the tempo and vibe of the song. Need I say more?

no cus you would just be mad that it's muted :alsemanche: lets face it, you're just burnt out and waiting to hear actual music and the only post that would please you is a single announcement... you're literally looking for reasons to be upset at this point

she's posted tonnes of studio stuff and bopping in silence would give you no extra clues to what it is: jazz can be just as fast as rock or pop or country :alsemanche: even the fact she's pictured with a guitar and tambourine means literally nothing :alsemanche: 

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?

holy scheisse
9 hours ago, RenegAde said:

This is just speculation  but why does it feel like anytime katy knows Gaga is working on music she runs to the studio ?:selena:

I almost feel like it’s the labels who decided long ago they were “rivals” and have to compete lol 

kinda like how, in America at least, competing businesses will set up next to each other. You’ll find a Walgreens and a cvs on opposite sides of a road competing or multiple fast food chains next to each other competing. Same thing but with Gaga and  Katy for some reason lol 

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

no cus you would just be mad that it's muted :alsemanche: lets face it, you're just burnt out and waiting to hear actual music and the only post that would please you is a single announcement... you're literally looking for reasons to be upset at this point

she's posted tonnes of studio stuff and bopping in silence would give you no extra clues to what it is: jazz can be just as fast as rock or pop or country :alsemanche: even the fact she's pictured with a guitar and tambourine means literally nothing :alsemanche: 

Believe what you want but you're not in my head nor know my intentions :ororomunroe:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu