Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Jeffree Star announces return to music

Aren

Featured Posts

NATAH

the nasty little racist can keep it, how anyone can be a fan of this monster is beyond me

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ProfessionalClown

horrible person but god some of the music slapped and i lowkey miss that myspace era music scene.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

MercifulAir

Eyelash curlers and butcher knives was my profile song back in like 2007. I am truly living right now. 

HelloHangoverz
Posted (edited)

Can't believe Jeffree Star STILL has some of you people in a potential chokehold. We collectively need to let him die. His persona is designed for parasocial relationships with traumatized racist trailer girls from the deep south with antisocial behaviour problems.

Edited by HelloHangoverz
don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

i Love the Lady
7 hours ago, Hovering said:

Why do I think this is just because James Charles is doing it too? Anyway, I actually do like his music, it has this cool, edgy, underground vibe which can't be easily replicated by overpolished A-listers. It's like reality tv trashiness turn into music and that's such a vibe sometimes.

1000% he’s doing it because James

• Thanks 1

Rat Q
Posted (edited)

Listening to an artists music is not supporting their bigotry. Listening to his albums that I ripped off the internet on to my 2008 laptop is not supporting racism and bigotry. I can separate art from artist. Jeffree has even said that non binary isn’t a thing lol I’M nonbinary but I can separate the art from the artist. It’s trash that I enjoy.. like Doritos or a Mountain Dew

I also wonder what would happen if I were to have every single thing I’ve ever said or done on the internet available and known worldwide. As a schizophrenic I can tell you I have said and done some UNHINGED things. Also at this point I’m bringing all this up to just speak up a point lol. It just happens to be via Jeffree at the moment 💀 

Edited by Rat Q
More explaining
"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

NATAH
10 minutes ago, Rat Q said:

Listening to an artists music is not supporting their bigotry. Listening to his albums that I ripped off the internet on to my 2008 laptop is not supporting racism and bigotry. I can separate art from artist. Jeffree has even said that non binary isn’t a thing lol I’M nonbinary but I can separate the art from the artist. It’s trash that I enjoy.. like Doritos or a Mountain Dew

I also wonder what would happen if I were to have every single thing I’ve ever said or done on the internet available and known worldwide. As a schizophrenic I can tell you I have said and done some UNHINGED things. Also at this point I’m bringing all this up to just speak up a point lol. It just happens to be via Jeffree at the moment 💀 

jeffree is not worth all that

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Rat Q
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

jeffree is not worth all that

I agree with that, I suppose I am using him as the catalyst of me venting about such things. He’ll never get any more of my money, but I’d listen to his old albums and remember when I was a scene kid with a not completely collapsed mind lol.

The fact even that he’s not worth defending is as much proof to me personally he’s not worth really talking about in general outside of the songs I connect to my scene queen days.

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"
  • Like 1

JohnnyVersace

What an embarrassing thread for some of you :traumatica:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

JgHaus78

The internet needs to let him go, but like someone said a couple comments before mine, he thrives off the attention of vulnerable loners who just want to be a part of some party. Gross 

Levine

Trying to understand if some users here serious or not...? Y'all actually here for it? lmao

Levine
35 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

What an embarrassing thread for some of you :traumatica:

I'm like

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952z6bzwpppm0dvz8k9087

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GagaGame

Ew

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍