💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

Madonna's Copacabana Concert

Rahrahbitchson

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Red said:

It’s over :fatcat: I could have watched 2 more hours, what a moment :golfclap:

Celebration Toue was such an epic moment. Had the chance to see it it Paris, one of my best concerts :firega:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

King of the Fall
Posted (edited)

She is indisputably the all time greatest pop girl for me, how could anyone even deny that? There are very few artists that I respect more

The longevity is just amazing, who else could have pulled off something like that at this stage? I was lucky enough to attend the celebration tour and it was a great night. Perfect visuals, perfect setlist etc. I took a friend who was not a fan and did not even know any of her music and he was blown away

This was the perfect victory lap for her, imagine nearly dying prior to this tour and coming out here killing it like this, Madonna is a force of nature

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Fantina

She killed it. She really is on another level. No artist can compare. 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

LG666

I'm so proud of M. This tour was such a feat and really a celebration, and to end it with this historic and incredible show in Rio is badass. Nobody can touch her and her legacy. There's a lot to be said about the show's sexuality, the queerness, the bold imagery. She paved the way for contemporary artists and continues to pave the way. What a privilege to witness her presence and her gift to culture.

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

Cavadour

Madonna : "The most controversial thing I've done is... to stick around!"

The High Priestess just showed the world that she's not ready to give up her crown yet.

Sharing her stage with those ones we miss so dearly... Never can say goodbye... Even to her old self, for a deep and sensitive touch of nostalgia.

Perfect and incredible show. Huge historical music event. I bow down.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

hoeslay
Posted (edited)

I’m honestly so mad retrospectively ignoring much of Madonna’s work being a Gaga Stan at 26 years old having grown up with this fandom. Because although I still don’t really like some her politics or decisions, I was turned off from Madonna for the long and now I’m fully becoming a fan. Though of course it’s cool getting to experience all of Madonna brand new to me. I wonder how Gaga will do in the long game because I always imagined her being always iconic but the way she’s falling off for me personally is so unexpected. I wonder if Madonna fans have felt similarly at an earlier point in her career. I’m seeing a lot more artistic excellence in Madonna’s career whereas so much of what I’ve felt from Gaga lately is safe moves and BLING not the music.

Edited by hoeslay
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

darkgaga

Watched some parts of the youtube vid and I just don’t get the excitement. She is a legend with some very good songs, but watching her perform, idk something feels off. 

Imo she looks too old in some outfits, like, I wouldnt want Gaga to dress like that when she has Madonnas age. And her “singing”, or is most of it playback. Idk. I love the songs when they come on in the club, but live it all seems, idk, forced. Trying to look young. Pretending to still move like 30 years ago. Idk

• LMAO 1

hoeslay
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, darkgaga said:

Watched some parts of the youtube vid and I just don’t get the excitement. She is a legend with some very good songs, but watching her perform, idk something feels off. 

Imo she looks too old in some outfits, like, I wouldnt want Gaga to dress like that when she has Madonnas age. And her “singing”, or is most of it playback. Idk. I love the songs when they come on in the club, but live it all seems, idk, forced. Trying to look young. Pretending to still move like 30 years ago. Idk

I wholeheartedly disagree. I felt the movement was awkward at times too but for her age it makes it iconic to me. Like yes diva shake some ass even if it’s not great ass shaking you’re literally Madonna. I think she looks great in all her looks.

Edited by hoeslay
  • Like 1

LG666
18 hours ago, darkgaga said:

It can take years for people to develop taste. I'll leave it at that. She's the reason all of your current favorites exist. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Sneaky Oliver
19 hours ago, darkgaga said:

Imo she looks too old in some outfits, like, I wouldnt want Gaga to dress like that when she has Madonnas age.

I hope Gaga can feel as confident as Madonna when she reaches 60s so she can wear anything she wants and feels comfortable with :ohwell: the last thing she’ll need at 60 would be this kind of judgment and subtle misogyny 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

darkgaga
1 hour ago, LG666 said:

It can take years for people to develop taste. I'll leave it at that. She's the reason all of your current favorites exist. 

Well apparently opinions are not allowed anymore

AMRer
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, darkgaga said:

I am sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about. You wish Gaga will have Madonna's confidence and power when she reaches her age. We all love Gaga but she will never reach Madonna status. Have been to almost all Gaga tours but what Madonna accomplished with Celebration tour is just on another level

Edited by Mocchi

darkgaga
50 minutes ago, Mocchi said:

I am sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about. You wish Gaga will have Madonna's confidence and power when she reaches her age. We all love Gaga but she will never reach Madonna status. Have been to almost all Gaga tours but what Madonna accomplished with Celebration tour is just on another level

I am just expressing my opinion. For me something feels off. My feeling, which I am allowed to have.

AMRer

Who said you are not allowed? You expressed a 100% wrong opinion, we are all good :ladyhaha: